The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Ebe

New Mat Cutting Calculator

Today I uploaded a new version of my Mat Calculator ( Kmat.exe ) and removed the 3 year old version. It is now a "Windows GUI Program" The graphical interface let me include scaled drawing of the mat-boards and art-photo area from the input data. You can see what the project will look like...
  2. Ebe

Calculator for Matting

Today I made a small calculator for cutting mat-boards. It is small, fast, and versatile. It might meet all your matting needs. The program is free! I programed it in C++, for 32-bit windows. It runs fine on 64-bit or 32-bit, Win-7. It should run in Vista, Win-XP, Win-7, and Win-8. Link to...
  3. Ebe

Chuckwalla Lizard

Chuckwalla Lizard basking on lava boulders. ("Fossil Falls", Inyo County, California) 5D, 400mm/5.6-L, 200-ISO, 1/250th, F-9) 5D, 400mm/5.6L, 200-ISO, 1/200th, F-11)
  4. Ebe

Bishop in spring

A few pictures from the Eastern Sierra's Fighting the constant wind the area has been having, the last few weeks. (Phase-Afd, P40+) Pond: (50-ISO, 80-D, 1/50th, f/11, FS-3) Wagon: (100-ISO, 300/4.5/APO, 1/80th, f/8) Lupen: (50-ISO, 150-D, 1/50th, f/11, FS-3) Backlit-Field: (50-ISO, 150-D...
  5. Ebe

Vinyard with color

Wanted to share a few pictures from a local vinyard. ( Phase-P40, 150-D )
  6. Ebe

Eastern Sierra's, Fall Color

Wanted to share a few pictures from the Eastern Sierra's Fall Color, Indian Petroglyphs, Panorama of Owens River These were taken Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. The workshop should be in the same area Wednesday and Thursday this week. Fall color shots were taken lower Lundy Canyon, and in Lee...
  7. Ebe

Diffraction Test - Phase P40+

Diffraction Test: Phase One P40+ with Mamiya 120D Macro & Mamiya 150D Full view to show where 100% cropping occured. 100% crops, marked with f-stop Sharpening and NR unchanged betwen pictures. Heavy tripod, miror lockup, self-timer, focus locked. f/8, Excellent detail f/11, The difference is...
  8. Ebe

Mono Lake - June

A few pictures from Mono Lake and one from the Bristlecone Pine Forest in the White Mountains.
  9. Ebe

Alien Planet

Shot a series in the high desert north of a large forest fire, in Southern California. Dense smoke, embers and the soft warm light filtering through the smoke filled sky. This combination rendered a unique, surreal and extremely colorful background. Mamiya_P30, (55/80/150) Yes the saturation...