The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. F

Leica M10 Silver ~300 Shutter Actuations

Barely used Leica M10 silver in excellent condition with ~300 shutter actuations. Comes with all original boxes/packaging and accessories. Some minor signs of use, but no scratches or dings. Camera has never been registered. $5300 NET OBO
  2. F

Leica Noctilux 50 0.95 MINT

MINT Leica Noctilux 50 0.95 w/ original boxes/packaging and all as new. $7500 NET - Apple Pay Cash or you cover PP fee. I'll cover shipping and insurance in CONUS. Thanks...
  3. F

Leica M10 Silver MINT ~300 Shutter Actuations

MINT Leica M10 Silver with all original boxes, accessories as new. ~300 shutter actuations and never registered. Clarification: BODY ONLY. 50 Summilux not being sold. Sorry for the confusion. $5600 NET - Apple Pay Cash or you pay PP fee and I'll cover CONUS shipping and insurance NO...
  4. F

Leica Noctilux 50mm f0.95 ASPH

Barely used Leica Noctilux 50mm f0.95 ASPH. Comes with boxes, lens case, and all original as new. $7000 NET No trades at this time. Thanks.
  5. F

Leica Silver M9-P Mint

Rare silver M9-P, and even rarer in this condition...MINT. Original owner purchased from Ken Hansen, low shutter count (backup), and sensor was replaced by Leica NJ with the newest sensor without corrosion issue earlier this year. Comes with boxes and all accessories as new, including unused...
  6. F

Phase One P21 medium format back for Contax 645

Incredibly rare Phase One P21 medium format back for Contax 645 mount. This is one of the fastest MF backs made by Phase One. It is traditionally used for fashion which requires the faster recycling. Nearly mint condition. Comes with protective neoprene bag, viewfinder masks, DIGIClean...
  7. F

Leica M9 steel grey & 50 Summilux Pre-ASPH E46

Very lightly used Leica M9 in steel grey. I have two and this was a backup. 6300 actuations. Includes box and all as new. Another unique thing that is included with this body is a signed card from Leica NJ offering a top plate replacement for $150. This is normally over $600. This gives...
  8. F

Contax 645 kit, Zeiss 100 makro ZF.2, Phase One H10

Boxed Contax 645 kit with everything as new, including manual. Finder shows a few shiny areas (common on these), but no scratches. Entire kit has been barely used since it was a back up. Comes with kit box and all individual boxes as new. Net $2750 to me. Free tracked and insured shipping...
  9. F

WTB: Rolleiflex 2.8F Planar

Looking for a good to mint condition Rolleiflex 2.8F with serial#2443XXX or higher. Thanks...
  10. F

Profoto 7" Grid Reflector - Mfr# 100705

Brand new Profoto 7" Grid Reflectors (Mfr# 100705) Allows use of other brand 7" grids and accessories on Profoto heads so you don't have to pay $2-300 for a single grid. Instead, you can buy this Speedotron set for about $100 for 4 grids! Speedotron Grid Set These are brand new in their...
  11. F

Leica M9 Black - Original Owner

This black Leica M9 has been my daily 'carry with me everywhere' camera and shows it. It isn't the newest or mintiest sample you'll come across, but it is an amazing performer that has been reliable, consistent and delivers incredible results. This body has never been to Leica NJ or Solms...
  12. F

Canon 1ds II - Mint, Low Count less than 10K

Mint Canon 1ds Mark II with very low shutter count. It served as a backup body so the shutter count is only 9872...less than 10K! 1ds II's in this condition are very rare these days and many still believe that the 1ds II was the sweet spot for file size and usability. You can usually spot how...
  13. F

FT/FS Zeiss 25mm f2.8 ZM for Nikon 85 f1.4

I'm finding the Zeiss 25mm f2.8 ZM lens to be a little too wide for my tastes on the M9. However, the lens was the perfect focal length on my old M8, but I have sold that so I no longer need this lens. Lens has the highly sought after Milich mount and is 6-bit coded as a 24mm elmarit. No...
  14. F

New Leica M8 grip in box #14471

New Leica M8 grip in box, #14471. Purchased the wrong one for my M9 so I need to sell this one. Never used. Thanks. $200 shipped CONUS, echeck or gift paypal. Regular paypal add 3%.