The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. T

SOLD: Leica Summilux 80/1.4 nikon mount

Re: FS: Leica Summilux 80/1.4 nikon mount Traded with Eldon
  2. T

Re: FS: Leica Summilux 80/1.4 nikon mount thank you very much hehhe
  3. T

Re: FS: Leica Summilux 80/1.4 nikon mount by the way eldon if we can reach a deal by today or tomorrow I will ask my sister to bring the lens to michigan and ship it from there you would save on the import taxes etc
  4. T

Re: FS: Leica Summilux 80/1.4 nikon mount email me tuvinhdong at yahoo.ca I am very interest in the 24 PC-E. oh the focus confirmation etc is on my D3, D2H and yes all the metering work since it is the build in function of nikon camera. Remember this is a stop down metering for Nikon with the...
  5. T

Come with -Leica Summilux 80/1.4 3 cam already convert to nikon -Leica drop in filter ($150 value) -Box -Original front and back cap and mount for reverse to R mount pictures lol http://www.leitax.com/conversion/leica/Summilux-80_3cam/index.html I can put it back to R mount if you wish and...
  6. T

Kids with Kodak 14nx

Thanks Cindy I think rivercrew is right about the AA filter but after removed you may get more purple fringes at the bright part against the sun
  7. T

Leica Summilux 80/1.4 vs Rokinon 85/1.4

Now the question is does Leica worth 10x the cost use price as of now ? I wouldn't buy it now but since I already have it I will just keep it :). Will test the Elmarit 9/2.8 agaist Rokinon tomorrow Leica bad bokeh at f1.4 look at the circle Rokinon bokeh look better at 1.4 Leica...
  8. T

This is the Rokinon
  9. T

Hi Ranger Yes Rokinon, Vivitar, Bowers, Samyang they are all the same. I will still use the leica it very well build and feel good in the hand. The different is very mininal just like Toyota vs Ferrari they all have to run at 100km/h :). Other people test vs Carl zeiss 85mm point to the...
  10. T

f8 Rokinon Leica
  11. T

Just a quick test to see how Rokinon shine agaist Summilux. Rokinon is really good at f1.4 to f2 at f2.8 the Leica became micro contrast sharpness. The bokeh I have to say the Rokinon is very very good even better than the Leica. What do you think ?. click on image for full file. f1.4...
  12. T

Kids with Kodak 14nx

thanks jorgen, some how i always use this combo to take their pictures when they visit us. they are mix vietnamese and american last year same body and lens
  13. T

Kids with Kodak 14nx

those pictures are taken with 105 dc or r u asking about leica ? i just bought 3 to try out summilux 80/1.4 135 f2.8 and 90 f2.8. the leitax is here now . will change the mount after the boy going to bed
  14. T

Kids with Kodak 14nx

thanks viablex1 and donweston Ya I only know of this forum after searching about Leica R on Nikon, I am still waiting for the parts to arrive
  15. T

Kids with Kodak 14nx

Well this camera is still wonderful at base iso for portrait 1) 2)
  16. T

New Life :Leica R lens on Nikon D3

Thanks a lots wow Just bought one on ebay for $100 I guess it works fine with my D2H without modification. http://www.cocoon-creations.com/download/TC-16A_mods_comments_Jaco_Mostert.pdf Mod to work with other Nikon bodies very interesting :)
  17. T

New Life :Leica R lens on Nikon D3

Hi Can you explain how the Nikon TC-16A make the leitax mount autofocus ?
  18. T

Nikon 200/2 VR + D3X give me...

wow just love number 3 picture, this is the best of her face. Except for a few spot distracted from the background on the right the picture is awesome.