The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

WTB MS-Optics lenses

Looking one or more compact lenses from MS-OPTICAL in Japan. Formerly had a 35mm Perar. Now looking for lenses for my Sigma fp. Mike
  2. D

please tell me the name of this adapter

thanks, Mike
  3. D

Sony A77 with 16-50mm $1645/$1595 shipped

Sony A77 with 16-50mm f2.8 lens. I'm asking $1645 for the camera shipped to the buyer including paypal. If you want to use Paypal friend the price will be $1595. If Insurance is desired it will be paid by the buyer. The camera is literally like new lacking only my status as a dealer. It...
  4. D

RRS L plate for Nikon D200 Fuji S5 with grip

This is the BMBD200-L for the Nikon D200 or Fuji S5 with battery grip. Excellent shape with no scratches, chips or dents. $110 shipped OBO
  5. D

FS Nex 7 LNIB $1199.99 (not even unpacked from Amazon)

I have to return this on March 23d. If anyone wants it at my cost plus shipping let me know. My cost was $1199.99 BTW, it's NIB not LNIB but NIB, new in box. Paypal only shipping to be paid by buyer. Mike
  6. D

FS 3 LNIB A77 16-50 kits

Three Sony A77 16-50 kits like new in box. $1999.99 each Paypal and shipping on buyer. Mike
  7. D

FS Sony A77 body like new in box

Sony A77 like new body in box. $1399.99 (retail price) Buyer to pay paypal fees and shipping/insurance. Mike
  8. D

ALERT: RRS L brackets requests needed

Please send your requests to RRS for custom L brackets for the Nex-5 and Nex-7. When they have about 100 requests they will start planning for the brackets. RRS are the best quality brackets available and the fact that the rails run lengthwise instead of front to back and they are the entire...
  9. D

1/2 off on lightroom at B&H ends 10/4

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/AD125794/Ntt/AD125794/N/0
  10. D

WTB Olympus PEN-F 42mm f1.2

Looking for a 42mm 1.2 Olympus Pen-F lens from the old film half frame Olympus. thanks, Mike
  11. D

WTB black contax g 35mm

I have a hexanon 35mm UC I might trade with some cash to me. Mike
  12. D

FS: Sony 16-35, Arca Swiss 6x9 camera and accessories

August Garage Sale I prefer paypal friend. shipping and insurance are up to the buyer. Sony 16-35 vario-sonnar. Used very little. I am the second owner and bought it just shortly after it was released. I dropped it in a parking lot and dented the hood It was sent to sony for repair and...
  13. D

WTB contax g 21mm

Looking for a contax G 21mm. Black preferred but silver possible too. Amputated ears are ok as I plan to use it on a nex anyway. thanks, Mike
  14. D

WTB contax nex adapter

Let me know what you have, how much, and how fast we can get it to me. thanks, Mike
  15. D

FYI Sigma SD1 offered on dpreview

I suspect it won't be there long though as it is rule violation to offer anything for sale there. Here is the thread:http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/readflat.asp?forum=1027&thread=38688186&page=1 now on ebay...
  16. D

kipon eos->nex aperture adapter vignettes

I bought one of these so that I could try out some canon lenses now in preparation for my upcoming move to the Sigma SD1. Unfortunately when I tried it with a Tokina 11-16 zoom is vignettes at f2.8. In fact as far as I can tell the moveable aperture has no effect until it is past the...
  17. D

FS: Nex-5 w 19mm lens, Sel-18-200 lens

Nex-5 with 19mm lens with all original packaging and blank warranty card. 1403 images on camera. $575 net to me. Sony SEL 18200 18-200mm lens. Used but very nice condition. Has about 1200 images on it. $775 net to me. I prefer paypal. You can reach me directly at docmaasATyahooDOTcom...
  18. D

$ drop Sony Nex-5, E mount 18-200, nex alpha adapter, Canon 35mm TS lens

I've decided Nex is not the camera for me and I will stick with my A900 for a while longer. Nex-5 with 19mm lens and all original documentation and accessories. 724 shots on the camera. Paypal via personal option, shipping and insurance included. $615 Sony Sel 18-200 E mount lens for Nex...
  19. D

how to calculate fov with shift lens

I have a 35mm FD tilt shift lens for which I am awaiting an adapter. In the meantime is there anyway to calculate the fov if the lens is shifted say 7mm to both sides stitched together? It looks like it may be just about the same as it is on a full frame sensor which is a lot better than the...
  20. D

Anyone else have the sony 18-200?

If so what do you think of it. I've taken some pics of things I have for sale and done some mtf testing. It's a good ways behind the CYZ 35-70 which is in turn a bit behind the CYZ 28-85 surprisingly to me. I have yet to take it out in the wild though as I got a bug late last week and...