The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

FS: Hive Lighting / Profoto Light Mounts (2)

For sale are two Hive Lighting light yokes used to mount Hive (or Profoto) heads to a light stand, etc. https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1433165-REG/hive_lighting_hive_c_paym_portable_style_adjustable_yoke.html/specs Since Hive lights use(d) Profoto modifiers, the yokes work nicely with...
  2. R

FS (Canada) 2 Hasselblad XCD Batteries US$100

2 Hasselblad XC Batteries, LN (Canada Only) One 3400 mAh and one 3200 mAh. Both like new with little use. Come with caps. Selling as a set due to shipping costs. Due to limitations shipping LiO batteries to the US, sale is limited to Canada.. US$100 payable in CDN equivalent.+ flat rate...
  3. R

SOLD: (Can/US) Hasselblad HC 80mm F2.8 Lens $475

Hasselblad HC 80mm F2.8 Lens Fantastic shape with clean glass and our fave HC lens due to it's small size, sharpness and rendering. We sold our HC 100 as the 80 was so much sharper WO and lacked the horrible LoCA of the 100mm. The lens also makes a very, very nice 55mm F2.2 equivalent using the...
  4. R

FS: Hood for Hasselblad HC 210mm & HC 150mm Lens

Not quite sure how I have a spare one, but it's in great shape with zero issues. Ship from Nova Scotia Canada. Price is US$50 + $20 flat shipping by Canada Post in NA. Offshore based on actual cost. Payment by EMT (in Canada) or PP.
  5. R

SOLD (Can/US) Arca Swiss Universal L Bracket

Fantastic bracket, no issues. Comes with hex key. Price is US$170 shipped in NA by Canada Post. Offshore at actual. Payment by PP or EMT (in Canada)
  6. R

SOLD Hasselblad Tripod Mount Ring (75mm)

Now discontinued for some silly reason, but fits any of the X series H lens adapters (XH or 0.8XH), or I would assume anything else 75mm in outer diameter. very clean, no issues. No box. Price is US$150 w/payment by PP (add 3.5%) or EFT (in Canada). Shipping at cost based on online estimate...
  7. R

FS: Godox AD300Pro $350

For is a LN Godox AD300Pro. Excellent shape, very, very little use, no issues. Come with strobe, hood/cap, stand mount, 1 battery and charger, NO case. Price is US$350 plus shipping available at cost based on Canada Post online estimate. Payment by EMT or PP (add 3%). Included but not...
  8. R

SOLD: 4 Profoto/Creative Light Speedrings & Inserts

Have a lot of 4 Profoto speedrings and inserts for sale. Selling as a lot due to individual shipping costs. Great when switching systems. All inserts are app. 144-145mm and will fit most speedrings easily. Some of the items have tiny holes drilled in them for various MacGyvering projects of the...
  9. R

Hasselblad X1D2 w/RRS Plate ($2600)

After many years with H and X series, we're sadly moving on from Hassy. Items located in Nova Scotia, Canada. All prices in US$ payable in CDN$ equivalent, plus fees if any and shipping at cost based on Canada Post online estimate. Payment in Canada by EMT or PP (add 3%) in US PP (add 4%)...
  10. R

SOLD: Hasselblad XCD 45/3.5 US$790

Lens is in like new condition, no issues, glass clean, all functions as it should. Total activations (as of this date) are a mere 895. Comes with caps, hood, box, pouch, papers, etc. Great sharp glass and if we were staying with Hassy we'd be keeping it. Price is US$790 plus shipping at actual...
  11. R

SOLD SOLD : Hasselblad 0.8 XH Converter US$600

We LOVE this unit and would NEVER own an X body w/o one, but we're continuing to part-out our X kit as me migrate to Sony A1. One day we'll reacquire a small Hassy kit, but the current demands of our work require differently. Such is life. We've owned GFX-H adapters among others, and now the...
  12. R

FS: (Can/US) Profoto & Elinchrom Grids & Reflector

Have a mix of metal grids for both Profoto and Elinchrom tin. Given the (now) high shipping costs to US from Canada for even small items, it would make sense to put together a package. Profoto Zoom II 5deg and 20deg grid set. Great shape, no issues. The 5 deg unit is very nice for the tight...
  13. R

FOUND (Can/US) Sony 50mm F1.2 Lens

Looking for a 9-10 rated Sony 50mm F1.2 GM lens, ideally within Canada* from a reputable seller. Shipping would be to Nova Scotia, Canada at postal code B0N 1C0. Payment by PP. *US imports will attract 15% VAT, so not as desired obviously. If of any interest, if you look under my name on the...
  14. R

WTB: Meike Plate/Grip MK-A9II G For A1, A9II, A7IV, etc.

If anyone has one sitting in a gear closet unloved, drop me a line. Shipping by PO to Canada (B0N 1C0), payment by PP or EMT (in Canada). https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1558728-REG/meike_mk_a92g_metal_grip_for_a74_a92.html
  15. R

Novoflex TrioPod Tripod Base w/4-Section CF Compact Legs & Center Column

Novoflex TrioPod Base w/4-Section CF Compact Legs (TRIOC2844) & Center Column (TRIO-CC). Fantastic and strong 'compact' carbon fibre tripod that carries on the brilliant modularity of the Novoflex tripod line. Swap the base onto short legs, longer legs, mini legs or combinations thereof in...
  16. R

SOLD Hasselblad HCD 28mm F4 Lens $775 w/Option of a 0.8XH Adapter for a 19mm/3.1 Combo

Virtually flawless HCD 28/4 lens, with option a 28mm+0.8XH combo. If of interest, I will be listing a Hassy 0.8XH adapter (a MUST have IMHO if using H series glass on the X) shortly that is in as sweet or better condition than the 28mm. I could sell the combination for US$1500 with same payment...
  17. R

BOUGHT (Canada) Sony A1 Body

If any reputable member in Canada* should have a Sony A1** body they'd like to part with, drop me a line. If a trade is of interest, possible trade items include: Hassy X1D2 w/4 batteries w/dual charger & Arca base XCD 45/3.5 HC 80/2.8 (manual focus) HC 28/4 (manual focus) XH adapter XH 0.8x...
  18. R

SOLD (Can/US) Sekonic L-859D-U Meter w/Godox Transmitter US$575

The pinnacle of meters that, among 1001 other things, can measure flash duration and the only one that can measure lights using HSS. Also one of the few meters, if not the only meter, that will read flash up to and beyond the sync speeds capable of Hasselblad and Phase leaf shutter lenses...
  19. R

FS: Lee Filter Kit /Grab Bag $200

Moving some gear around and am selling a Lee 100 x100 mm (4x4) Kit with multiple lens adapter rings & protective caps. All are in good shape, but being used, not pristine. Nothing egregious, but they are/were carefully used in the real world to take photos, not in a clean room. Won't break it...
  20. R

FS: Broncolor Para 133 Kit

I upgraded from the Para 88 to the 'sweet spot' of the Para 133, but it's just not seeing the use such a gorgeous kit would justify, so it's time for a new home no matter how much I love it's output and handling. The kit is essentially new. The umbrella itself has only been opened for testing...