The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Nokton48

My plans for Combiplan processing

My plans for Combiplan Dev Tanks 1 by Nokton48, on Flickr Went to World of Used Photography yesterday, bought these two matching Combiplan Developing Tanks. Up to now I have been developing rotary using JOBO 2500 series, working good for me for really big runs. Wanted something smaller, more...
  2. Nokton48

Starting to digitize B&W film with a Nex 7.

4x5 Norma 90mm F8 Skier 100mm F16 MC EI 160 by Nokton48, on Flickr Shot with new Skier Pro 4x5 Holder Minolta SRT Copy Stand leveled carefully. Sony Nex 7 with Minolta SRT Automatic Bellows I, 100mm F4 MC Rokkor Automatic lens. Shot at F16, I think the detail is pretty good. I'm thinking of...
  3. Nokton48

Hasselblad H1- Will V lenses focus full range with CF Lens Adapter?

I have a chance to buy a Hasselblad H1/Prism with a Leaf Aptus 22 Back. I have V lenses from 30mm to 350mm black T*. Can I fully focus each of these lenses with the adapter? I don't see anything regarding this in the literature. Can I focus my V lenses from infinity to closeup using the "CF...