The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. K

Leica mount lenses - 75/2 Summicron, mount converted lenses

I have a few lenses for sale to offset some recent purchases. Prices including shipping within US and PayPal fees. 1. 75mm APO Summicron user condition [$1550] This 75mm Summicron in user condition. Body exhibits plenty of wear but optics are in excellent condition. There is oil on the back...
  2. K

Leica Black Paint Summicron 50mm, 35mm ASPH

I am sure I will regret this but I think my black paint lens cravings has to be put on hold. I am selling two of my prized BP lenses. Prices include shipping within the US but not Paypal fees. >> Additional photos here << 1. Leica Black Paint Summicron 50mm ($2700) First is the 50mm f2...
  3. K

Leica Nikon 5cm f2, Summitar 5cm f2, Prominent Nokton Ultron sets

I'm cutting my 50mm lens collection so the following have to go. Prices include USPS Priority shipping and Paypal fees in the US. 1. Voigtlander Prominent with Nokton 50/1.5 2 lenses Set ($650) Additional Photos This is a set of the Voigtlander Prominent body with Nokton 50/1.5, Dynaron...
  4. K

Leica Summicron 50mm f2 v5 6-bit

I bought this from the original owner recently but after buying it got another 50mm lens so this has to go. Selling for $1150. Price includes shipping within US and Paypal fees. The lens is in overall excellent condition except for a couple of dings on the built-in hood and a few pin...
  5. K

Exakta mount Trioplan 100/2.8 (2x), Biotar 58/2 - great lenses for mirrorless

I am selling a few lenses that I acquired while trying out on my Sony A7ii. Prices include shipping in US and Paypal fees. Meyer-Optik Gorlitz Trioplan 2.8/100 ($380) I ended up with three versions of the Trioplan and will keep the oldest one. This is the automatic version of the lens. The...
  6. K

Summilux 50/1.4 ASPH (Black), Epson R-D1xG

Leica Summilux 50/1.4 ASPH $2400 This was a ceritified pre-owned lens. Includes all accessories and box. The lens has a few marks on the body but is in excellent condition optically and mechanically. Please check the photos for condition of the lens. Price includes USPS Priority shipping to US...
  7. K

FS: Autumn sell-off Leica M/LTM gear

I need to raise funds for an upcoming family trip so I have a few items up for sale. Prices include shipping and Paypal fees in US. I am willing to ship to established members outside of the US but shipping will cost extra and buyer is responsible for any customs charges. Items will be declared...
  8. K

Nikon D700+grip, 16, 105 DC, 80-200 AFS, TC-17EII, SB-800, SU-800

I am continuing my transition away from Nikon so I have the following for sale. Prices include USPS Priority shipping in the US and Paypal fees. Photos of items here: Zenfolio | Anthony Suarez Photography | Nikon D700, lenses, flash 1. Nikon D700 with MB-D10 grip ($1100) Includes all...
  9. K

Nikon 24-70 2.8, 300 f4 AFS, Sigma 50 1.4, 150 2.8 Macro

I am getting out of Nikon so here is a first batch of items I am selling. Prices include shipping in US and Paypal fees. Note 16-35VR in photos already sold in another forum. Additional photos of items here: Zenfolio | Anthony Suarez Photography | Nikon Sale 1. Sigma 50mm f1.4 HSM (non-ART)...
  10. K

Luigi case + strap for Leica film M body, Artisan & Artist straps

I am thinning down on unused gear. Prices include Paypal fee and shipping in US. 1. Black Luigi/Leicatime case + strap for M6 ($150) I got this with the M6 TTL that has now been sold and no longer needed. In good condition overall. 2. *** SOLD *** Artisan Artist black silk strap ACAM-301...
  11. K

Leica M 240 accessories - Mic kit + EVF2

I bought a package that included these accessories but I don't think I will be using them and I could use the extra cash. Prices include USPS Priority shipping in US and Paypal fees. Photos of items are found here: Zenfolio | Anthony Suarez Photography | Leica M 240 accessories 1. ** SOLD **...
  12. K

Leica M9 black, Voigtlander, Nikon and Leica lenses

Here's the second batch of gear being sold. Terms of sale: Prices include shipping in US via USPS Priority and Paypal fees. Prices are pretty much firm as I've tried to price the items at what I think are reasonable prices. If you think an item is priced too high please let me know. I will try...
  13. K

Mid-summer Leica and Nikon Rangefinder Sale

After a major re-evaluation of the gear I've accumulated I am letting go of a number of cameras and lenses. This is the first batch. I will have another batch after a few of these items sell. Terms of sale: Prices include shipping in US via USPS Priority and Paypal fees. Prices are pretty much...
  14. K

**SOLD** Zeiss Touit 32mm f1.8 for Fuji X

**Lens is SOLD** Price: $450 Condition: Excellent, minimal signs of use Bought during the combo sale with the 12mm Touit (which I am keeping). Mounted a couple of times. Only selling because I already have the Fuji 35mm/1.4. Includes box and everything as new. Shipping in US via USPS Priority...
  15. K

Fuji X100s + Fuji X100 case/strap + VELLO hood

I have decided to keep my X100 and sell the X100s that I bought used instead. I bought this when it had about 800 shots and I only added about 200. There are minimal signs of use, a small scuff on the lens cover is the most significant. The original owner bought it from Shueido off eBay. Also...
  16. K

Leica 35mm Crons, CV 50/1.5 25/2.8, Luigi M cases, Nikon RF 85/2

After a major case of GAS, time to sell some gear. I ended up with duplicates of the lenses so I am selling them. Prices include Paypal fees and shipping to US. I would like to keep sales in US for now. Photos are in this LINK. Please refer to the photos and description for details on...
  17. K

SOLD: Black Olympus OM-D E-M5 body

**** NOW SOLD **** I have an Olympus OM-D body for sale. Less than 1600 clicks on it. I bought it as part of a package but I already have one so need to sell this. Includes all accessories, manual etc. Price is $720 shipped/PP'd in US. Additional photos HERE.
  18. K

SOLD: Fuji X-mount 18mm f2 lens for X-Pro1/X-E1

*** This has been SOLD! *** For sale is a Fuji X-mount 18mm f2 lens. Lens was bought April of last year. It is in excellent condition, except for the hood which has a few scuffs. I also lost the rectangular cap for the hood. I am only selling because I got the 18-55mm. Price is $400...
  19. K

FS: Black Fuji X-E1 body only $890

I have a black Fuji X-E1 body only for sale. I just received it Monday with the 18-55 lens. I was planning on selling the X-Pro1 but decided to sell the X-E1 instead. I just feel that I like having the OVF option of the X-Pro1. I'll include a copy of the receipt from Adorama. Includes...
  20. K

FS CV 15/4.5,35/1.2v1,25/4,35/2.5,Leica 90/4, VC-Meter

Up for sale are a few lenses and a VC-Meter that haven't been used for some time. Prices include shipping in the US via USPS Priority. More photos here 1. Voigtlander Heliar 15mm/4.5 v1 (non-RF-coupled) $360 Lens is in fair condition. Front ring was blackened by original owner. Some scuffs on...