The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

Which would you choose - Panasonic GH3 or Olympus EM1?

I have been using the Olympus EM1 for a few months and recently got a great deal on a low usage Panasonic GH3. I cannot keep both cameras and am having a hard time deciding which to keep. I like the ergonomics and EVF better on the EM1. The GH3 has a much better menu system (for me) and I use...
  2. R

WTB - Thumbs Up (or clone) for Fuji X100

WTB - Thumbs Up (or clone) for Fuji X100. Prefer silver, but black OK. If you have one for sale, please let me know condition and price. Thanks!
  3. R

WTB - Panasonic GH1 or G2 body

Looking for excellent condition Panasonic GH1 or G2 body.
  4. R

Olympus OM-D pre-order

Is there anyplace, other and B&H and Adorama, where you can pre-order the OM-D and not pay the extra $100+ in New York sales tax?
  5. R

WTB - Olympus EP3 or EPM-1 (silver)

Looking for a silver EP3 or EPM-1 camera.
  6. R

FS - Olympus M.Zuiko 9-18mm lens w/Olympus Hood - $450

SOLD mint condition Olympus M.Zuiko 9-18mm f/4-5.6 lens. Comes with original box, lens caps, and optional Olympus LH-55B lens hood. $450 shipped to CONUS.
  7. R

WTB - Olympus EP3 or EPM-1 (silver) and Olympus 45mm f1.8 lens

Looking for a mint condition Olympus EP3 or EPM-1 (silver body) and Olympus 45mm f1.8 lens. If you have any if these for sale, please let me know exact condition and price. Thanks!
  8. R

SONY Nex vs Micro 4/3

I am considering selling my micro 4/3 equipment (EP3, EP2, GH2, several lenses) and Fuji x100 - and moving to SONY. Like many people, I am very intrigued by the new SONY Nex 7, but the high price and lack of availability makes the Nex 7 out of the question right now. Just wondering how users...
  9. R

FT - Panasonic GH2 for Olympus EP3 or Fuji x10

For Trade - Mint condition Panasonic GH2 (silver) for Olympus EP3 or Fuji x10.
  10. R

FS - Fuji x10 Digital Camera - $580

For Sale - mint condition Fuji x10 Digital Camera. Comes with original box, all accessories, and sales receipt. Purchased from Kenmore Camera. Less than 50 actuations! Perfect condition! $580 + $10 shipping to CONUS - I will cover paypal fees.
  11. R

FS: Panasonic GF1 IR converted $375

For Sale - excellent condition Panasonic GF1 IR converted digital camera. Converted by Precision Camera to the standard 715nm IR (cost of conversion $250). Comes with original box and all accessories. $375 plus shipping & paypal fees.
  12. R

WTB - Olympus iR converted camera

Looking for an Olympus ELP1, EP2, etc. that has been converted to IR (infrared) photography. If you have one for sale, please let me know exact condition and price. Thanks!
  13. R

FS - Hoya 58mm HD Circular Polarizing Filter - item #170692896164

I made the mistake of putting a like new Hoya 58mm HD (high density) Circular Polarizing filter on ebay. With 30 minutes to go, this great filter only has a high bid of $9. The filter sells for $108 at B&H. If you want a great deal, please bid on item #170692896164. Thank you!
  14. R

FS/FT - White Panasonic GF2 $295 or trade for GH1, G2, G3 or EP2

For Sale or Trade - like new (less than 100 actuations!) White Panasonic GF2 for Panasonic GH1, G2, G3, or Olympus EP2. Or sell for $295 shipped & paypaled to CONUS.
  15. R

Panasonic GH2 - wrist strap?

I recently picked up a 2nd GH2 body and would like to use a wrist strap on this body. Any recommendations? I am leaning toward a Gordy's wrist strap with string attachment. Any one using the Gordy's wrist strap on their GH2? Would there be a better alternative? Thanks!
  16. R

WTB - UV Filters - 62mm & 67mm

WTB - high quality 62mm & 67mm UV filters. Glass must be perfect (no scratches, cleaning marks, etc.). Also looking for a mint condition 67mm Polarizing filter.
  17. R

FS - Nikon D80 IR converted DSLR - $400

For Sale - excellent condition Nikon D80 IR converted DSLR. Professional IR conversion by lifepixels (standard 720nm converstion). Great camera - only 4K actuations! Comes with original box, USB & audio cables, neck strap, battery & chargers, instructions, CD-ROM software. Also, comes with RRS...
  18. R

WTB - Panasonic GF1

WTB - mint condition Panasonic GF1. Would prefer white or red, but black is OK. If you have one for sale, please let me know exact condition and price.
  19. R

FOUND - Panasonic LX5

Looking for a mint condition Panasonic LX5.
  20. R

WTB - Panasonic GH2, 14-140

Please let me know condition and price.