The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

FS: Leica M-P type 240 Black

Selling a like new Leica M-P 240 Black, comes in original box with all accessories. Original grey outer box included. comes with a thumb rest forgot the companys name that made it. It is in mint condition. It has just been sitting in my storage and haven't used it since I got it. My eBay...
  2. J

Leica Lens For Sale

1. Leica 50mm Jahre Mint never used kept in box. Original Box and paperwork included. Paid $3500 selling for $2700. 2. RARE Leica Summicron 35mm f/2 1st ver First Batch 8-elements L/M #1630771 35 f2. Mint condition. small mark on aperture ring. no box $2800. 3. Leica 50 Summicron Rigid with...
  3. J

FS: Mamiya 7II plus Lenses

1. Mamiya 7II Mint condition everything is working. $1400 2. Mamiya 43mm with view finder in box $800. 3 Mamiya 80mm Lens no box $550. 4 Mamiya 65mm Lens no box $550. All in good working order. no fungus and clean and clear lens.
  4. J

FS: Leica M-P 240 Black Mint

Selling my mint Leica M-P 240. Comes with Original box and all accessories including all paperwork. about 3000 on the shutter. Plastic is still on the bottom plate. My eBay user name is jaymz0072. Asking $4650 OBO.
  5. J

Plustek OpticFilm 8200i Ai film scanner 35mm & Slide

Plustek OpticFilm 8200i Ai film scanner 35mm & Slide Bought 2 months ago. I am upgrading to Plustek 120 because I am shooting medium format now. Comes with box, CD, manuals, film holders. $350 Shipped and pay paled. [email protected] is my paypal. My eBay username is jaymz0072
  6. J

Leica 50 Summilux ASPH Silver 6 bit

Leica 50 Summilux ASPH Silver 6 bit In Like new condition, Optics are very clean. No haze or fungus or separation. Comes with box and paperwork, Leather case, cap and rear cap. Just as it would be like new. Selling to fund a new purchase. $2900 OBO Paypal and shipping included.
  7. J

28 Elmarit ASPH 6 bit

Leica 28 Elmarit ASPH 6 bit In Like new condition, Optics are very clean. No haze or fungus or separation. Comes with box and paperwork, Leather case, hood + both caps and rear cap. Just as it would be like new. Selling to fund a new purchase. $1650 OBO Paypal and shipping included.
  8. J

FS: Leica MP a la carte silver tan leather

Leica MP A LA Carte In excellent condition. Everything is working fine. Film advance is smooth and the shutter is smooth as well. View finder clean clear no haze or fungus. Finder is 0.85x. Please look at the pictures. Only thing is that in front of the finder there is a small scratch which is...
  9. J

FS: Thumbs up for Leica M-240

FS: Thumbs up for Leica M-240 SOLD to mtsullivan Shipping and PayPal fees included. I have sold at rangefinder forum username: jaymz007 eBay username: jaymz0072 I have sold here before as well.
  10. J

Leica M3 DS + Tons of accessories

1. Leica M3 DS film camera, this camera has signs of use on the outside. Just got it back from Youxin Ye with full CLA. Serial number: M3-913186. Shutter speeds are accurate, focus is accurate, and viewfinder is bright and clean. Comes with Tom's soft release. Also with custom made Angello Pelle...
  11. J

Leica M3

Hi Everyone Can someone please help me with this. I took a shoot with the M3 and this is the image I get. Is this user error or is this a camera issue scanner issue or lens issue?
  12. J

Cleaning the m240 sensor

Can someone help me with cleaning my sensor on my camera. I have relentlessly tried to use eclipse and sensor swab to clean the sensor but every time the dust just shows up in different locations on the sensor and I just can't get rid of it all. I also think that maybe there is dust on the...
  13. J

Thumbs up 2 models + Artist and Artisan Strap+ Leica M9 HandGrip

1. Thumbs up EP-1S Silver $100.00 2. Thumbs up CSEP-1S Silver $125.00 3. Artist and Artisan Easy Slider Strap Olive $75.00 4. Leica M9 Handgrip New $175.00 Shipping and Paypal included
  14. J

Luigi Handgrip case Leica M9 or M9P

Luigi built in Hand Grip Case $200.00 Luigi Custom Leather Strap $50.00 Shipping and Paypal included.
  15. J

Leica goodies and straps

1 Glide One Strap System with Silver C-Loop - $50.00 Like new condition 2 Glide One Strap System with Silver C-Loop - $50.00 Like new condition 3 Thumbs Up CSEP-1S SIlver LN $120.00 4 Thumbs Up EP-1S $100.00 5 Leica M9 Silver chrome handgrip 14487 Like new $175.00 6 Abrahamsson soft...
  16. J

Leica MP 0.85 Film Camera chrome/silver

Leica MP 0.85 Film Camera chrome/silver In Very good condition. There is some minor scratches on the bottm plate. Also there is a very small nick on the outer viewfinder but does not show when looking through. It Focuses Spot on. There are no dents, dings. $3000.00 paypal. Shipping within the...
  17. J

SOLD Leica M9P Chrome/Silver

Excellent Mint condition Leica M9P Chrome/Silver It Focuses Spot on with all my lenses including the Noctilux 0.95. There are no dents, dings, or anything other than micro-scratches. Bottom plastic is still in place.Included are the original box, outer box, and all items as included from...
  18. J

Leica 50mm Noctilux F0.95

Leica 50mm Noctilux F0.95 $9500.00 please add 3% for paypal, shipping is included within USA only. In Mint Condition 9.9 of 10 -- no scratches, blemishes, haze, fungus, focus is smooth, aperture click firm; barrel in very clean condition, no brassing or wear. Comes with box and leather case and...
  19. J

Leica 50mm Summilux Silver F1.4

Leica 50mm Summilux Silver F1.4 $3300 paypal, shipping is included within USA only. In Mint Condition 9.9 of 10 -- no scratches, blemishes, haze, fungus, focus is smooth, aperture click firm; barrel in very clean condition, no brassing or wear. Comes with box and leather case and everything down...
  20. J

Leica 35 Summicron Silver

1. Leica Summicron 35 F2 ASPH 9 of 10 $2200.00 paypal, shipping is included within USA only. In Mint Condition -- no scratches, blemishes, haze, fungus, focus is smooth, aperture click firm; barrel in very clean condition, no brassing or wear. Comes with box and leather case and everything...