The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

FS: Leica M7 $2400

Leica M7 for sale. User conditions but work great. Rangefinder accurate with no alignment issue. Shutter speeds sound accurate. Meter works great. There is a slight peel on the lower left corner of the film panel on the back. Some wear marks. Strap is included. Original box is included. $2400...
  2. R

FS: Rodenstock 210mm APO Sironar S

The APO Sironar S lenses are some of the best you can buy. My friend Ray is selling his. DM me and I will connect you. ********* For sale is a Rodenstock 210mm Apo Sironar S in excellent condition. The glass is perfect and speeds accurate. I bought it from KEH around three years ago rate at EX...
  3. R

In praise of Hasselblad Service, CA, USA

There are plenty of complaining about Hasselblad service, especially since they moved from NJ to CA. Here's a happy report: my CFV II 50C had a lot of dust spots, that seem to be behind the glass. I sent the back in, and a couple days later, I got an invoice from them that says main board...
  4. R

Recommendation for a professional sensor cleaning service?

My CFV II 50C looks to have a bad case of dust spots that are not on the outside. I just sent an inquiry to Hasselblad but not sure if they can give a quick turnaround time. Any trusted service you can recommend? The inverse image is the "visualize spots" function in Lightroom.
  5. R

Hassy 60/3.5 or 50/4 for CFV II?

So I'm very happy with my 203FE + CFV II 50C combo. I have all the FE lens, including the 50/2.8 and (of course) the 80/2.8. I also have a SWC/M. With the "crop factor" of the CFV II, the 80 is "too tele" to be the normal lens, and while I absolutely LOVE the 50/2.8, it's too big to be a carry...
  6. R

(purchased) WTB: Hasselblad XCD 45mm F/4p

Not looking for a shelf-queen but clean glass and good operating conditions. Looking to spend $800-$850. I am located in California. Thanjs
  7. R

(WITHDRAWN) FS: Leica M Monochrom with Replaced Sensor

A good condition M9 Monochrom for sale. Some wear marks, especially on the buttons. RF accurate. CCD ID: 53 (replaced sensor), 15K number of exposures. Includes the following: 2x batteries charger Leica strap Leicatimes half case $2800 + shipping. PayPal OK and preferred. US sales only please...
  8. R

FS: Gibellini TCN 4x5 Camera

Gibellini TCN45 camera for sale (lens not inclouded). Selling to upgrade to a more expen$ive Gibellini model!! Product link here: https://www.gibellinicamera.com/product/tcn-45/ I wrote a short review of the TCN45 and comparison to ACN45 here...
  9. R

203FE self timer with CFV II 50C

So I have been using the CFV II 50C back with my 203FE extensively in the last 2-3 weeks. There are some limitations but otherwise, it's the perfect system for me. One problem though is that I can't get the self timer on the 203FE to work with the back, as the back times out or something. The...
  10. R

203FE+CFV II 50c, or GFX-50SII + Metabones 0.71x speed booster

203FE + CFV II 50C gives the ultimate Hasselblad experience, but with 1.3x crop and not much vertical orientation possibility. GFX-50 SII + Metabones 0.71x adapter uses the full potential of the Hasselblad lens with IBIS, but no large ground glass focusing. A little less expensive too. The CFV...
  11. R

FS: Hexanon M dual 21/35mm with hood and viewfinder

Well, you know how rare this lens is. I am selling some gear for a friend. This is the legendary 21/35 dual lens in M mount. In a single lens, you have both 21 and 35mm focal lengths. The Hexanon 21/35 is pristine looking, with clear glass and great body condition. Comes with the hard to find...
  12. R

GFX-50R + Metabones Speedbooster + Hassy V lens

With optics inside the adapter, the "crop factor" becomes 1, so you are using the full Hasselblad lens. Obviously there will be some image degradation, but with the GFX-50R at $3500 currently, this seems to be the best option to use the Hasselblad lens on a digital camera. Even I am tempted....
  13. R

FS: M9/P bottom cover with built-in L-plate

This is pretty neat, instead of an L-plate adapter that you screw onto the bottom plate, this is an Arca-Swiss L compatible bottom cover. The short end is also optional so if you don't need to shoot vertical on a tripod, you can just detach it (attach with screws, included). Used condition but...
  14. R

Adapting Nikon TTL flash on Hasselblad TTL camera

Not sure where to post this, but I know a lot of forumers here are quite knowledgeable, so... Modern flashes, in particular the new Godox V1, only comes in TTL models for different camera system. I would love to use that on my Hasselblad 203FE, which has it own TTL connectors. Are the TTL...
  15. R

Leica M39 Summicron 35mm ASPH

Selling for a friend. This is one gorgeous and remarkable lens. If I have the $$, I would buy it and keep it myself. This is the silver Summicron 35mm ASPH but made with the M39 Leica Screw Mount. It can be used on Leica SM or any Leica M camera with the supplied adapter. $2650 including USA...
  16. R

FS: Leica Hood 12587

SOLD! In less than an hour. Little wonder, there's one on EBAY for $995!! This is for the Leica 35/1.4 ASPHERICAL (the hand grinded elements version) and the 28/2.8. May fit other Leica lens. The latch mechanism works great. Gently used. No dings, no scratches.
  17. R

My new documentary book "VI - Don't Wait Until I Am Dead"

Hope this is not violating any community rule. If it is, please remove it. *** This is a tough book to finish, especially when I was placing the hand written poem onto the pages. It's an even a harder book to sell. "The world is sad." Indeed, yet, I hope this book will bring some solace and...
  18. R

WTB: XPan II or TX-2

I need a backup body. I do not need the lenses. Must be the II version, either Hasselblad or Fuji brand OK. Thanks
  19. R

FS: Nikon LS-9000 plus accessories and Silverfast

CLA'ed by Nikon a few years ago. Works perfectly. Comes with 35mm/120 holders. $2500 I also have the hard to find FH-869-GR glass holder with masks for all popular film size including 35mm, XPan, 6x6, 6x7, 6x9, etc. $450. I also have Silverfast Ai V8 full license. This is a must if you scan...
  20. R

What about CFV-50c vs. X1D?

Enough about GFX vs. X1D, what I really want to know is CFV-50C vs. X1D :-) This is in the context of the 203FE, so metering is available. PRO for 203FE+CFV-50C: Zeiss classic lens with unique signatures SLR viewing Faster startup Less expensive overall Add a Biogon SWC for "wide" (38mm)...