The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Annna T

Fun With Sony Cameras

If i remember correctly I used PayPal to participate too. But i checked yesterday and found that I hadn't given my address either, so I filled it. Two securities are better than one ! But if I remember correctly, you said you would pick the book on the spot, so they probably don't need your address.
  2. Annna T

Fun With Sony Cameras

Once you have subscribed and are logged in, look at the top right of the home page, there is a blue cup in a little rounded button; if you click on it, there is a small drop down menu; look for a line named "profiel" and click on it. Then you will be able to add your address (there are boxes for...
  3. Annna T

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) From the visit to the power plant : A7rm2 and FE 16-35mm F4 Centrale de la Navizence, Gougra SA - 20161124_043a7r2i by rrr_hhh, sur Flickr Same lens as above Centrale de la Navizence, Gougra SA - 20161124_039a7r2i by rrr_hhh, sur Flickr
  4. Annna T

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) From the series "Unremarkable boroughs and suburbs" Entre la rue de l'Envol et la rue Maurice Troillet à Sion. A7rm2 and FE 16-35mm F4 Rue de l'Envol, Sion - 20161126_065a7r2i by rrr_hhh, sur Flickr
  5. Annna T

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) From my visit to the power plant of Chippis : view on the turbine from the control room. A7rm2 and FE 16-35mm F4 Centrale de la Navizence, Gougra SA - 20161124_097a7r2i by rrr_hhh, sur Flickr
  6. Annna T

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Here is the other side : A7rm2 and FE 16-35mm F4 Avenue Maurice-Troillet, Sion - 20161126_083a7r2i by rrr_hhh, sur Flickr
  7. Annna T

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) There is an odd looking house which I can observe from my window. I decided to go down and take some pictures of it. Here is the result : A7rm2 and FE 16-35mm F4 Avenue Maurice-Troillet, Sion - 20161126_082a7r2i by rrr_hhh, sur Flickr
  8. Annna T

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) It is again this time of year... A few days ago they installed the Christmas decoration and lights in the city. At the entrance of the city, they re-used that ugly decoration. It took them a whole day and two cranes to mount it. A parcel is...
  9. Annna T

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) And here is a view of the inside of the plant. The framing here is not the best for esthetic, but I wanted to show the emptiness of the place. Note the windows on the right : they are the only remnants of the former plant. Although the many...
  10. Annna T

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) After photographing the exteriors of the power plants during the past summer, I finally got an occasion to visit the inside of one. Thanks to the friend of a friend of a friend :-) The power plant was built in 1904, but has been completely...
  11. Annna T

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Rue de la Porte-Neuve, Sion, November 2016 A7rm2 and FE 24-70mm F4 20161110_005a7r2i by rrr_hhh, sur Flickr
  12. Annna T

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) It is that season again, where the weather becomes less engaging.. So I took some shots from my windows. Here is one : A7rm2 and Canon 70-200mm F4 and 1.4x extender @280mm Rue de l'Envol, Sion - 20161119_156a7r2i by rrr_hhh, sur Flickr
  13. Annna T

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) At the end of a rainy November afternoon. Espace des Remparts, Sion A7rm2 and FE 24-70mm F4 Espace des Remparts, Sion - 20161110_145a7r2i by rrr_hhh, sur Flickr
  14. Annna T

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Thank, but what do you mean by square composition ? the picture is a full frame 3x2 in vertical format (may be that I should have presented a smaller version for those not having a big display). Or are you referrng to something else than...
  15. Annna T

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) From the series "Hydro-electric powerplants" Barrage de Mauvoisin, Bagnes A7rm2 and Sonny FE 90mm F2.8 Mauvoisin, Bagnes - 20161101_593a7r2i by rrr_hhh, sur Flickr
  16. Annna T

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) From the series "Hydro-electric power plants", The lake of Mauvoisin, behind the artificial dam. Mauvoisin, Bagnes - 20161101_494a7r2i-2 by rrr_hhh, sur Flickr I have been quite busy these past weeks, but I'll try to participate more...
  17. Annna T

The Definitive Sony B&W Images Thread

Personnally, I prefer the color version : the warm quality of the few remaining light comes better out.
  18. Annna T

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Barry, your three pictures of this evening are wonderful. For the first two, I prefer the color version. The third is fantastic. Here is a second one of mines : Rue de Savièse, Sion A7rm2 and FE Loxia 21mm F2.8 Rue de Savièse, Sion -...
  19. Annna T

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Rue du Grand-Pont, Sion A7rm2 and Loxia FE 21mm F2.8 Rue du Grand-Pont, Sion - 20160929_117a7r2i-2 by rrr_hhh, sur Flickr (enlargement)
  20. Annna T

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Thank you The Ute, I love the 55mm too and here I was helped by the side light. Thank you also for inquiring about my mother, you know she is 94 years old, so we don't expect her to go better; she is getting weaker from one day to the...