The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. F

WTB profoto kit

I have the kit below: Profoto Acute 2 1200W/s 2 Head ProValue Pack (90-260V) Profoto Acute 2 1200W/s 2 Head ProValue Pack (90-260V) 900695 I also have an extra head and several modifiers if your interested. Only used these kit at home for testing. I'm located in NJ.
  2. F

A7r - and why I'm not keeping it.

So I guess you don't listen to the radio anymore and don't walk anymore.
  3. F

A7r - and why I'm not keeping it.

I betcha there are still a lot more significant images made on film than those made digitally. Even though I'm sure there are now 10x more digital images made than film.
  4. F

Ricoh GXR Outfit and Voigtlander 75mm f2.5

Are you willing to sell just the GXR Body + EVF and M-Unit? If yes, how much. Thanks
  5. F

For Sale : Contax 645 + 80mmF2 + GB-B1 Bellows Hood

Still for sale. For this week only I'm lowering the price to $2,600. Net to me. Not including the bellow hood though.
  6. F

This sale also includes the neck strap. Not in the pictures.
  7. F

Will post pictures of the kit tonight!
  8. F

For Sale : Contax 645 with 80mm F2 lens + round hood Also includes GB-B1 Bellows Hood $3,200.00 UPS ground shipping included CONUS only. *this is the most pristine Contax 645 body I've seen. No scratch, blemish or any peeling paint. (which Contax is very prone to) Check MadeOnFilm.com for...
  9. F

Ricoh GXR I'm just interested in the GXR body and M-mount module. How much would you want for that.

Ricoh GXR I'm just interested in the GXR body and M-mount module. How much would you want for that.
  10. F

FS: Ricoh GXR w/A12 50mm macro/P10 28-300mm unit

Is the Ricoh GXR still available? What is the condition? Pics Thanks
  11. F

FS Ricoh GXR body A12 module for Leica and electronic VF.

Is this Ricoh GXR + A12 still available. Plus how is the condition? Thanks
  12. F

New/Mint GXR Body + A12 M Module

Your selling the whole kit for $475? Let me know if its still available.
  13. F

FS : Profoto Acute2 1200w + 3 D4 heads

Please see pictures of actual profoto strobes and pack.
  14. F

FS : Profoto Acute2 1200w + 3 D4 heads

Item for sale is in excellent condition. This is similar to the link below at B&H except this has 3 D4 heads instead of 2. Profoto Acute 2 1200W/s 2 Head ProValue Pack (90-260V) Profoto Acute 2 1200W/s 2 Head ProValue Pack (90-260V) 900695 $3,000 or best offer. *I also have Profoto...
  15. F

WTB: Profoto Acute 2/D4 Head

Still for sale. Bought a new Elinchrom setup, so these have to go.
  16. F

FS: iPhone 4 (black) 32gb ATT

Still available for sale!
  17. F

Nikon D5100 (mint with box)

$400 includes CONUS shipping. Was my backup. So it had very little use.
  18. F

FS: Contax 645 system (80, 45, 140)

Can you post some pictures or send a link to images of the kit. Thanks
  19. F

FS: Leica Summicron 50mm Collapsible

For sale is a 50mm Summicron Collapsible. There are some cleaning marks on the front element which is common for this lens. Comes with front and back caps. The focusing is smooth and consistent. Shining a lens on the otherside of the barrel will show several minute dust particles. The...