The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

Sachtler ACE M Video head and legs

Hi all. I recently dropped most of my still camera stuff and am in the process of upgrading my video equipment. I have a mint- Sachtler ACE M video head and tripod for sale. The tripod was never used ... I put the video head on my Gitzo legs which I will keep. Very low usage as I only...
  2. D

Epson P5000 aka new 4900

New Epson shipping in February ... The Epson P5000 17” Printer Set to Join the P-series Family | Imaging Spectrum Blog Bob
  3. D

The Q

4. D

BH Announces 1Dx Mk II

BH Photo announced the 1Dx Mk II today: Unveiled: the New, Blazing-Fast, 4K-Capable Canon EOS-1D X Mark II | explora Bob
  5. D

EVF on a High MP OVF Camera for Ultimate Focus

So I came within a day of buying the new new L SL as my eyesight is less than ideal at 60+ years. Then I realized that a big mirrorless with limited DR and smaller MP count would not be the best choice for someone who shoots rocks trees and anything that cannot talk back. So I dug around in...
  6. D

S 007 Examples

So pics are one thing ... video is hard to get right. These examples of color, cadence and imaging are absolutely stellar: https://vimeo.com/137225658 Imagine this in a dedicated video camera with NDs and access to functions outside the menus. Bob
  7. D

FS Sony A7s and 55 1.8 LN

Selling a LN Sony A7s body two extra Sony batteries RRS L plate very little use in pristine shape with box all accessories....$2100 Paypal will split shipping CONUS only. Sony Sonar FE 55 1.8 mint condition with box ... $750 Paypal will split shipping CONUS only. Novoflex NIK NEX adapter LN...
  8. D

This sure beats cable ties....

Not sure if this has been discussed before but just found and ordered this on RRS site... CA-1: Cable Anchor (use with L-Plates) - CA-1 Looking forward to having what seems to be a secure lock on cables for a change. Bob
  9. D

Pristine Epson Stylus Pro 4900 FS DFW TX

Pristine Epson 4900 for sale.... Dallas Texas area local pickup only. This is in great shape with little non-commercial use.... Full set of 220 ml inks included.... Need more room so this has to go. $1200 Paypal or cash... I will include two rolls of paper and a box of Epson Exhibition...
  10. D

Epson 4900 Printer for Sale

Pristine Epson 4900 for sale.... Dallas Texas area local pickup only. This is in great shape with little non-commercial use.... Full set of 220 ml inks included.... Need more room so this has to go. $1200 Paypal or cash... You will need to bring or rent a small pickup to transport... I...
  11. D

They Really are Idiots.....

Just bought a 35 Summilux Asph.... Never intended to buy one. Actually sent my 35 Asph Cron to Leica NJ in January for 6 bit coding...included a letter of authorization for the work and a check to cover the cost and the shipping....as I was instructed by them in an email. Received what I...
  12. D

H4X

If you have not seen this.... Hasselblad has a replacement body for third party backs.... H4X Bob
  13. D

Oly OM-D, Lenses for sale

I have a Mint OM-D in Silver for sale... Love the camera but am moving to simplify my photo stuff so this is up.... OM-D with two extra Oly Batteries and a couple generic Batteries. Adobe Bridge list 461 exposures to date...the camera is perfect.... Will throw in the Oly Grip.... Total...
  14. D

2 Sigma Dp2 Merrills for sale

I have two LN Sigma DP2 Merrills for sale... #1 This was my first DP2 Merrill...total exposures is 454....LN with box and the JLM grip and L plate...will add two Ricoh compatible batteries to the two with the camera. It is pristine...I have just been buying too many things to keep it. $875...
  15. D

NIK Sold to Google...software may be discontinued.

Went to my local store today and while talking color/BW I mentioned NIK software. Was told that NIK informed them that they were to D/C selling their software and return all stock...had been issued a check to cover the same. Seems like Google wanted Snapseed but may not need NIK...
  16. D

What If Leica M Mono and Silver Efex....

So I was captivated by Jono's Not Review of the Monochrom and particularly the wonderful galleries of photos from his recent China trip. While watching the events of the 10th unfold I was a bit intrigued by the emphasis on NIK Silver Efex and the camera...not a lot of in depth information...
  17. D

Panasonic GH-2 Lenses for sale

I am in the process of moving m43 to Sony NEX....wish the Panasonic lenses were able to be used on the other system. FS GH-2 in mint condition with box and extra battery...$650 VC 25 0.95 lens for m43 LN $800 Pana 14 - 140 Mint $450 Pana 7 - 14 LN $700 20 1.7 mint $250 All of these have...
  18. D

Ricoh GXR/NEX-5N FS

Mint with boxes Ricoh GXR A12-M Mount with EVF two batteries boxes. $950 PP Fees and shipping CONUS only. NEX-5N with EVF with box and all supplied stuff/ Sony 1/2 Case. $850 PP Fees and shipping CONUS only. ADDED: Fuji X100 Hood Luigi Case and RRS L Plate and Grip LN with boxes $1100...
  19. D

LN Fuji X100

After running through a bunch of options I have finally decided to sell my beautiful Fuji X100.... About 350 exposures...like new no scratches dings or problems. With box and all Fuji supplied stuff. Comes with Luigi's Leicatime case, filter adapter and hood, RRS plate and grip. The soft...
  20. D

FS: Nikon D3S Like New in Box

For Sale: Nikon D3S USA Version....hardly used. I purchased this and subsequently purchased another camera that I have not put down. So this is up for sale. It has maybe a total of 200 exposures and has been sitting in box in the closet. This sale will fund other equipment. As the current...