The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Steve Fines

FS: Leica M11 (black), Visoflex 2 viewfinder

Hi, Leica m11, black. Looks pretty close to new, everything works as it should. Comes with all the boxes and accessories. Warranty never registered. Less than 250 clicks. Visoflex 2. Looks pretty close to new. Works as it should. Comes with all the boxes and accessories. m11 - $7900 includes...
  2. Steve Fines

FS DJI Inspire 1 Pro with X5 camera

Hi, I have a slightly used (about 8 hours flight time) DJI Inspire 1 PRO Quadcopter with Zenmuse X5 4K Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal for sale. These are great "drones" - m4/3 sensor, interchangeable lenses, 4k recording, killer flyability with 3rd party apps. I own quite a few drones and this one...
  3. Steve Fines

FS Sony a7r $1525

Hi, I have a used but in great shape A7R for sale. I am the original owner. Comes with everything a new one does (body, battery, AC adapter, strap, box, manual). Also included are a glass screen protector that was installed on day one, a Wasabi wall charger and an extra battery, and a Sony...
  4. Steve Fines

FS: Canon 17tse 17 tse

Hi, I have a used but in great shape Canon 17tse for sale. I'm the original owner. Comes with everything a new one comes with. UZ date code. Elements are pristine, knobs and rings all turn smoothly. $1900 shipped to the conus with insurance. If interested I also have a WonderPana Free Arc...
  5. Steve Fines

Leica 14481 21/1.4 to accept E82 Filter Holder

Hi, I have a used but pretty much like new Leica 14481. This is the adapter to hold 82mm filters on a Leica 21/1.4 lens. Comes with the adapter and Leica box. $100 new. Mine is $60 pp'd and shipped to the conus.
  6. Steve Fines

WTB: Tamron 18-200 VC for Sony NEX mount

Hi, I'm looking for the Di III VC Tamron 18-200 to go on a NEX 7. Have one collecting dust? Drop me a note. thanks,
  7. Steve Fines

Leica 14485 - Noctilux .95 Polarizer holder

Hi, I have a used but pretty much like new Leica 14485. This is the one you use with the Noctilux 0.95 to adapt to hold an 82mm polarizer. Comes in original box. $100 new. Mine is $60 p'd and shipped.
  8. Steve Fines

Nex7 body, 18-55 kit lens

Hi, I bought a Nex7 and thought I'd use it more, but just haven't - hence the sale. Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean. There is a 1mm mark on the LCD, but it is right at the edge of the black frame and not on the viewable part of the LCD. No affect on function. Tough to see...
  9. Steve Fines

Leica 20" Cable release

Hi, A used but in perfect shape 20 inch Leica Mechanical cable release. I used it with my M9 - worked great. Just the cable, nothing else included. $45 pp'd and shipped to the conus.
  10. Steve Fines

Help finding a D800 ?

Hey, I'd really like to pick one of these up. Everyone says "try the brick and mortar shops". I've tried all the ones I know of, with no luck. I've called a fair number of Best Buys, no luck there. Anyway, if you ran across one of these could you please send me a pm? thanks, Steve
  11. Steve Fines

G3, 7-14, 14-140, LX5

Hi, Clearing out some lesser used stuff. Prices include pp and ups ground shipping. All gear has a few minor scuffs come from being in a camera bag, but in general looks very good and functions perfectly. G3 $400 - Comes with a kit box (in photo) but this sale is JUST for the G3. I sold the...
  12. Steve Fines

Three M batteries

Hi, I sold my M. I have three batteries sitting on my desk. I think they all worked well with the camera, but cannot test them to be sure. Two Pearstone PE-BM8 1900mAh One Leica 14464 As I cannot test them I'll sell the lot for $50 shipped and pp'd. A great deal even if one of them isn't up...
  13. Steve Fines

Novoflex m4/3 to Leica adapter

I have for sale a used but in perfect shape Novoflex adapter. This will let you mount Leica M lenses on a m4/3 camera. Works perfectly. $270 new at B&H. Mine is $200 pp'd and shipped. iPod not included :)
  14. Steve Fines

E82 Filter Adapter for Leica 21mm f/1.4 Lens

Hi, This is a used, but like new Leica 14481. It allows you to use E82 filters on the Leica 21mm f/1.4 Lens. Comes with box. $75 pp'd and shipped to the US.
  15. Steve Fines

SOLD Voigtlander 12/5.6 M mount Lens

***LENS IS SOLD*** Hi, I have a used but in great shape Voightlander 12/5.6 M mount lens. Included is the box, lens, caps, packing material and a pamphlet that comes with it. There are some very minor scuffs on the body from being in a camera bag. Elements are pristine. A really fun lens on...
  16. Steve Fines

Leica 21mm Bright Line Finder

Hi, I have a used one of these for sale. Looks pretty close to new. Maybe some very slight surface marks from normal use. Comes with the leather pouch, manual, original box. Works perfectly. $625 pp's and shipped to the US. Must ship to a verified address. Steve
  17. Steve Fines

Some Leica related stuff

Hi, A few things. Prices include PP and UPS ground shipping fees. Please feel free to ask any questions. 1. Black Leica SF 24D Flash. $290 Comes with box, manual and the flash with 2 diffusers. Flash has a few light scuffs from being in the camera bag. Functions perfectly. 2. Some M...
  18. Steve Fines

M9, Noctilux, 21lux, 75cron

Hi, This is round one. More to come inc. 35 fle and lots of doodads. Pics of all items are at: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/231368/1/Leica%20Stuff?h=d4c658 1. Noctilux 0.95 $10,600 I am the original owner of this lens. It is about a year old. Elements are pristine, focus is smooth...
  19. Steve Fines

Capture One Upgrade discounts?

Hi, I've been thinking of upgrading to the Pro version (from Express) and did some googling but couldn't come upon any discount codes. Anyone know of any current ones? thanks,
  20. Steve Fines

Likely found - Leica 75 lux

Hi, I'd like a latest version, 6 bit, 75 Summilux. Not really interested in others. Have one laying around? I'll have a beautiful 75 'cron to sell as soon as I find one in case anyone is interested in a trade.