The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. JBurnett

Canon G5X Mark II

Having an espresso on the outdoor patio of a local establishment (Fancy Pants Café). I looked up. :)
  2. JBurnett

Canon G5X Mark II

Selfie.
  3. JBurnett

Fun with Sony Cameras 2023

Morning walk in town.
  4. JBurnett

Canon G5X Mark II

Morning walk with the G5X-II
  5. JBurnett

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

A visit to a local nursery that specializes in growing exotic fruit. I got caught up looking at some of the foliage. The OM-Systems 12-45mm f/4 pro's minimum focus is useful (.25x magnification).
  6. JBurnett

More from my morning walk. The last picture shows an example of the very common "Lunenburg Bump" – a large, projected dormer, typically over the central front door of the house.
  7. JBurnett

Lunenburg colour and architecture.
  8. JBurnett

The "industrial" section of Lunenburg. Older buildings, including the foundry, that were mostly involved with ship building and other needs of the local fishing industry. Many of these are currently vacant, but others house new tenants related to arts and crafts.
  9. JBurnett

Canon G5X Mark II

Found on my way to the hardware store.
  10. JBurnett

Afternoon stroll in Mahone Bay. St. James Anglican Decommissioned Canadian Coast Guard boat. Work on the wharfs is constant.
  11. JBurnett

Drizzly morning walk in Lunenburg. All E-M5iii and 12-45 f/4 Pro
  12. JBurnett

The Definitive Sony B&W Images Thread

Morning walk in town. Window display reflection.
  13. JBurnett

Foggy morning walk, Lunenburg County.
  14. JBurnett

Canon G5X Mark II

Walks in town.
  15. JBurnett

Canon G5X Mark II

Walks in town.
  16. JBurnett

Canon G5X Mark II

From yesterday's walk
  17. JBurnett

Canon G5X Mark II

I've tried using my phone as the camera that's always with me. I just haven't been able to get comfortable with using it. Despite some annoying aspects of the G5X Mark II (like having to release and pull back on the viewfinder), I greatly prefer it to using a phone. The challenge remains...
  18. JBurnett

Afternoon walk in Lunenburg, NS. A7II with Sigma 65mm f/2.
  19. JBurnett

Travelled to the Acadian historical village in Pubnico, NS, then visited the Dennis Point wharf (one of the busiest fishing wharves in the Maritimes).
  20. JBurnett

Old Grist Mill.