The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. E

Normal to Portrait Zoom for E-mount

Anybody suggest a normal to telephoto zoom for E-mounts? I'm looking to build a mirrorless system and weighing options between the usual culprits (Sony, Olympus, and Fuji), and one of the requirements of the prospective system is that it has a zoom that covers the normal to portrait focal length...
  2. E

FS: Zeiss ZM 35mm f/2.8 and 21mm f/4.5, Voigtlander CV 50mm f/1.5 Nokton

I have the following Leica M and LTM mount lenses FOR SALE: ZM 35/2.8, ZM 21/4.5, CV 50/1.5 Nokton. *** COMBO DEAL: If you buy 2 lenses, get $20 off. If you buy all 3 lenses, get $40 off. *** ------------------------------------- Zeiss ZM C-Biogon 35mm f/2.8 - Leica M-bayonet mount - LN-...
  3. E

WTB: Sony or Minolta 35/1.4G

WTB Sony or Minolta 35/1.4G Let me know what you have, age/condition, pics, price, shipping to Canada, etc. Thanks ;)
  4. E

FS: Canon S90 BNIB

Brand New in Box Canon S90 for sale - BNIB, never used, never even opened the box - $269 USD + shipping - Payment via PayPal (I'll eat the PayPal fees) As for why i'm selling, i bought 1 for myself, liked it so much, then bought 2 more -- one for my parents, and one for my wife's sister. My...
  5. E

FS: Nikon D300

Nikon D300 for sale - Excellent condition, includes original box contents - Only ~790 shutter actuations - Minor surface scratches on plastic LCD snap-on shield - $975 USD + shipping* - Payment via PayPal (I'll eat the PayPal fees) * - as a reference, KEH.com lists an EX+ condition used D300...
  6. E

FS: Sony Zeiss 24-70mm f/2.8

Sony Zeiss 24-70mm f/2.8 for sale - Mint condition, includes original box contents - $1175 USD + shipping - Payment via PayPal (I'll eat the PayPal fees) Close-up pics of the lens, front & rear elements, etc. (Note: UV filter is NOT included)...
  7. E

FS: E-P1, FL-14 flash

Hi everyone, I have the following items for sale: Olympus E-P1: $290 USD + shipping FL-14 flash: $90 USD + shipping Payment through PayPal; i will eat the PayPal fees. If you buy the two together, the price will be $360 USD + shipping. The E-P1 has a nice Leica M body style Aki Asahi...
  8. E

SOLD: Panasonic LX3

Mint condition Panasonic LX3 for sale - LNIB condition, includes original box contents - $300 USD + shipping - Payment via PayPal (I'll eat the PayPal fees) Here are pics of all sides of the LX3 for your inspection: http://scpublicgallery.smugmug.com/Other/LX3/13208789_jsqoF#958868659_9k9pz I...
  9. E

SOLD: CV 35/1.4 LTM LNIB

Cosina Voigtlander 35mm f/1.4 LTM lens for sale - LNIB condition, includes original box contents - $390 USD + shipping - Payment via PayPal (I'll eat the PayPal fees) - The E-P1 in some of these pics is not included ;) Close-up pics of the lens, front & rear elements, etc...