The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

FS: Leica APO Summicron-M 75mm f/2 ASPH

For Sale: Leica APO Summicron-M 75mm f/2 ASPH, sale will include lens, front and rear caps, pouch, original box and packaging. Excellent mechanical, optical, and cosmetic condition, fresh from December 2019 CLA by DAG. Price: $2,295, which includes paypal fees and USPS Priority shipping in...
  2. M

FS: Canon TS-E 50mm f/2.8L Macro

For Sale: Canon TS-E 50mm f/2.8L Macro, in excellent condition, optically, mechanically, and cosmetically. Sale includes lens, caps, hood, pouch, box, and all original packaging. I am the original owner, have used lens very little, always kept pouched and bagged, in smoke-free home. Rated...
  3. M

Joe Colson, Thank You

Thanks to Joe for great transaction, GF 23/4, fast secure shipping and quick communication!
  4. M

Great seller!

Seller: photon42 Buyer: mctuomey Item: Hasselblad CF 40/4 FLE Patient, responsive, perfectly described and shipped - thank you, Ivo!
  5. M

FS: Leica Monochrom

FS: Leica Monochrom, in excellent condition, mechanically and cosmetically (minor usage marks*). CLA and sensor replacement at Leica NJ January 2015. Original owner, light use (1600 actuations). Sale includes camera, OEM battery and strap, charger, original box and packaging. A wonderful...
  6. M

FS: Leica M9

For Sale (SOLD): Leica M9 body, black paint, in excellent overall condition. Body was inspected and serviced by Leica NJ in January to prepare it for sale; Leica tech has confirmed no evidence of the "sensor corrosion" problem. Camera shows wear marks and slight brassing. I have owned this...
  7. M

FS: Leica M9

For Sale: Leica M9 body, black paint, in excellent overall condition. Body was inspected and serviced by Leica NJ in January to prepare it for sale; Leica tech has confirmed no evidence of the "sensor corrosion" problem. Camera shows wear marks and slight brassing, heavy brassing on the...
  8. M

FS: Zeiss ZM 35mm f/2 Biogon & Hood

FS: Zeiss ZM 35mm f/2 Biogon, in excellent plus mechanical, optical, and cosmetic condition. Sale includes lens, OEM front and rear caps, original lens box and packaging, and OEM bayonet hood (hood not shown in pics). Asking $825.00, shipped and paypalled.
  9. M

Lightroom 5 and M9/MM

In the process of trying to load the Huelight M9 Color Profiles into Lightroom 5, I notice that in the Camera Raw folder (where all the profiles for supported cameras are stored), there are no profiles for the M9 at all. M8, S2, X-series, all there, but no M9 profiles. I had no idea that there...
  10. M

Detroit Institute of Arts Exhibit

Recently opened at the Detroit Institute of Arts: Foto Europa: 1840 to present. Foto Europa: 1840 to Present — Events & Exhibitions at The Detroit Institute of Arts It's a fine though small exhibit, mostly from the DIA's own collection, centering on German, French, and English practitioners...
  11. M

FS: Leica Elmarit-M 90mm f/2.8

For Sale: Leica Elmarit-M 90mm f/2.8 (E46) - 3870xxx, excellent condition optically, mechanically, and cosmetically. Sale includes lens, front and rear caps, and pouch (no box). Only selling because I really do need f/2. Price: $1350, shipping and paypal fees included (outside the US is great...
  12. M

SOLD: Leica 75 f/2.5 Summarit

For Sale: Leica Summarit 75mm f/2.5, in excellent plus condition mechanically, optically, and cosmetically. Sale includes lens, front and rear caps, screw-on reversible hood, pouch, box and original packaging (but no warranty card). Simply not using it as I thought I would, either a 50 or 90...
  13. M

Zeiss 18mm Viewfinder

For Sale: Zeiss 18mm Viewfinder, in excellent condition optically and cosmetically. Sale includes finder and original Zeiss box and packing. Finder shows minor wear on body; glass has no marks my eye can see (pics show only dust). A wonderful finder in use, selling because I'm keeping it...
  14. M

FS: Zeiss ZM 21mm f/2.8 Biogon and Hood

For Sale: 1. Zeiss ZM 21 mm f/2.8 Biogon, black, in excellent mechanical, optical, and cosmetic condition. Sale includes lens, front and rear caps, original box and packaging. I am the original owner, lens was purchased early this year from Popflash, and used lightly since. Price: $1,050...
  15. M

Newb Question re First MFDB Outfit

I'm considering a MFDB outfit to produce large finely detailed prints (4x5 ft, give or take), city- and landscapes, urban architecture. Overall, I'd like to keep the expense to no more than $12K. Camera-wise, I believe that rise/fall and shift will be very helpful, so I'm looking at the Cambo...
  16. M

FS: Minolta Autocord TLR

FS: Minolta Autocord MXS v2 (sometimes referred to as a pre-RA, not sure). Camera had a Karl Bryan CLA six months ago, including cameraleather recovering. Lenses are very clean to my eye, there a few small specks of dust in the finder, but overall very nice, ready-to-shoot condition. Focus...
  17. M

FS: Elmarit-M 28mm f/2.8 ASPH

For Sale: Leica Elmarit-M 28mm f/2.8 ASPH, in excellent mechanical, optical, and cosmetic condition. Sale includes lens, front and rear caps, hood & fitted cap, case, all original packaging, and B W 39mm MRC neutral filter. Price: $1950, shipped and paypalled CONUS
  18. M

FS: B+W 82mm Circular Polarizer

For Sale: B+W Circular Polarizer 82mm Slim MRC, in excellent condition. Sale includes a generic plastic case (can't find the original). Here it is: B+W 82mm Circular Polarizer Multi-Resistant Coated 66-025927 B&H Price: $160, including North American shipping and paypal fees.
  19. M

FS: CourierWare Incognito Camera Bag

For Sale: CourierWare Incognito Camera Bag, all black, in nearly unused condition. Bag is CW's "Small" which isn't really small but means 11" high, 14" wide, and 5.5" deep. This one is last year's model, so the pics and description linked below are slightly different, but nothing significant...
  20. M

FT: Leica Elmar-M 24mm f/3.8 ASPH

Looking to trade my near-new Elmar 24/3.8 ASPH plus/minus cash for equivalent condition Super Elmar 21 f/3.4 ASPH or ZM Biogon 21 f/2.8. Fantastic lens, so why trade? I want wider and I can't keep both. See pics - trade includes lens, caps, hood, and all original packaging. Thanks for looking!