The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. L

Sony Nex 16mm + wide angle converter

I am selling my very shapr Sony 16mm and Sony VCL-ECU1 wide angle converter. Both like new condition with original packaging. My 16mm is very sharp. Payment via paypal gift, shipped Priority mail insured, price includes shipping. Pictures of the lens can be sent on request. Here are some...
  2. L

FS Nex 30mm macro, 55-210 and Nikon 105 2.5 AIS

Selling 3 lenses as I am just not out shooting much anymore, payment via paypal and all items will be shipped via Priority Mail insured. Price includes shipping 1- Sony Nex SEL30mm macro , like new condition used twice bought new. Comes with original packaging and materials . SOLD 2-...
  3. L

SOLD Sony Nex 5N EVF

I have a brand new EVF, used twice and decided I do not really need it. $325 shipped and insured via priority mail. Picture can be provided if necessary
  4. L

G3,EPM1, 45 1.8 & 45-200

I am selling my m 4/3rds gear, everything is a few months old bought new and come with the original boxes and paper work. I have feedback on here and on ebay as leolady08 Payment via paypal, all prices include shipping which will be via priority mail insured. Panasonic G3, brown color less...
  5. L

SOLD Olympus E-PL2 body black + 14-42 lens

The camera is a few months old and has less than 1500 shots taken and in perfect condition,comes with original box, paperwork etc as well as an extra battery. Payment via paypal, it will be shipped via priority mail and insured, $425
  6. L

FS m zuiko 40-150

this is a like new ...only used twice, very sharp m zuiko 40-150 lens. I am not shooting much anymore and it is just sitting. $200 includes shipping and fees.
  7. L

Sold: Like New Olympus EPL2 body only-black

This is an E-PL2 with about 1850 accuations on it, in perfect condition I just have 2 and really only need one. Comes with original box all accesories etc $350 shipped and insured via Priority Mail. Payment via paypal.
  8. L

WTB VF2

let me know if you have one
  9. L

WTB Lumix 20mm

looking for a good copy :D
  10. L

EPL1, VF2, 20mm, 14-45, FL36R and more

I am selling off my micro 4/3rds stuff, pecs will be added tomorrow or can be provided tonight on request if needed. I have lots of feedback on ebay under leolady08 and have sold here All prices include shipping and insurance in CONUS, will ship outside US for additional shipping fee...
  11. L

FS like new Lumix G1 + 8GB San Disk Extreme

This is a like new, had a few months taken less than 1000 pics with. Body and LCD are in perfect like new condition . Comes with an 8gb san disk extreme memory card. Shipped via USPS Priority Mail insured, $350
  12. L

FS Olympus 17mm 2.8, Nex half case+adapter and remote

For sale a brand new Olympus 17mm 2.8. No box as it came as part of a kit, lens is new-$185 paypal'd includes shipping Nex 5 black half leather case $50 and I will throw in a Photodiox Nikon adapter and a Photon remote
  13. L

FS Nikon 105 2.5, 28 f2, 50 1.8, metabones adapter

I am selling off three manual focus lenses I am no longer using plus an almost new Metabones adapter. All prices includes shipping via priority mail, payment via paypal. Nikon 105 2.5 AIS- The glass and blades are in excellent condition and focus is smooth. There is one small mark in the...
  14. L

FS Olympus 70-300 F4-5.6 ED

This is a 6 month old Oly 70-300 works perfectly in perfect condition. I bought the micro version and no longer need this, very sharp even on my EPL1 $220 includes shipping and insurance via paypal. pics taken with the lens http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosdelisa/5216401632/...
  15. L

FS Olympus 50/2 Macro

This is a like new Olympus 50mm macro lens that is about 1-2 months old. Not really using it as much as my Nikkor manual focus lens so freeing up money for something else. Comes with original box, paperwork, receipt etc and is in perfect like new condition. $340 shipped payment via paypal or...
  16. L

FS EPL1 w/ 14-42 lens, VF2, lenses and extras

I am selling my EPL1 kit as I have decided to keep my NEX set up instead. All prices include shipping and insurance. All items are about a month old in perfect condition, less than 500 shots taken on EPL1. EPL1 kit include camera in slate blue with tan leather case, 14-42 kit lens, extra OEM...
  17. L

FS EPL1 w/ 14-42 lens, VF2 and extras

I am selling a like new blue EPL1 with the VF2 viewfinder, a brand new unopened eye cup for the VF2, the 14-42 kits lens, a custom tan leather case, an extra Olympus battery plus throwing in an SLR Magic 35 1.7 lens. The set up is a few weeks old an in perfect condition. I just tried it out...
  18. L

EP2, lenses and flash

Selling off my micro 4/3rds stuff and regular 4/3rds stuff, all about 7 months old or less. Pictures can be provided if needed. Paypal preferred, all items will be shipped priority mail insured. I have lots of feedback on ebay under leolady08. EP2 + 14-42 kit lens + extra battery, perfect...
  19. L

SOLD: E30 and 14-54 II

This is an E30 and 14-54 II lens that are about 2 months old and have roughly 1500 shots taken, perfect condition. Payment via paypal, prices include shipping and insurance, I will ship out of the country for an additional shipping fee. E30 -$700 Zuiko 14-54 II $425
  20. L

FS Nikon to m4/3rds adapter, Oly25mm

FS Nikon to m4/3rds adapter I am selling a practically brand new Nikon to micro 4/3rds adpater for the Lumix g1,GF1,GH1 from JinFinance. I used it a handful of times and then sold the G1 for an Olympus set up. $45 via paypal -shipped I have feedback on Nikon Cafe adn Ebay if anyone needs...