The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. colinlee

FS: RRS L-Plate for Phase One / Mamiya 645 (BM645-L)

FOR SALE: Really Right Stuff L-Plate for Phase One / Mamiya 645 cameras - plate no. BM645-L "Like New" condition Price: USD 120 L-plate for Mamiya 645 AFD II & newer AFDF. Does not fit AF or AFD versions. Also fits Phase One 645DF models. Buyer is responsible for PayPal fees and Custom...
  2. colinlee

FS: Phase One kit (inc 645DF, IQ160 and lenses)

Hi all I've decided to sell all my MF kit as it is not being used and is better off in the hands of someone that will be able to use it. The items available are: Individual items: Phase One (all purchased new in July 2011 from Phase One dealer in Thailand and are in like new condition with...
  3. colinlee

PhaseOne 150mm - LS or Standard

Hi - has anyone tried the new PhaseOne 150mm LS yet? I'm looking to add the 150mm to my bag but would like to know how the IQ of the LS compares to the existing D lens (which I've read is a stellar lens!). Thanks Col.