The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

South Cronulla Beaches (Sydney) with Nikon D90 and Nikkor 10-24mm

A nice sunrise this morning but quite difficult to shoot from some angles from where I was as the sun came up at the edge of dark clouds to the north and little to the south. These photos are taken from a small beach between Cronulla Beach and Shelly Park Beach (Sydney beaches). The first shot...
  2. P

North Narrabeen (Sydney) Rock Pool - pre-sunrise

I bought a second-hand Nikon D90 and Nikon 10-24mm lens a couple of weeks ago. I am a little limited by way of my usual sunrise shots as I haven't got a filter holder or large enough square filters to do sunrises properly. That said, here are some pre-sunrise shots that have come out quite well...
  3. P

Wide angle lens considerations for MFT

I need a good wide angle lens for dawn/dusk/night photography for my E-P1. Currently I am stuck with my Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 which isn't wide enough and the Olympus 14-42 doesn't care for Coken filters due to the weak AF motor. I have been thinking of either the Olympus 11-22mm as is a faster...