The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

SELLING MINOLTA LEGECY LENSES

Selling several Minolta lens and a Zeiss Distagon 28mm f2.8mm converted to Sony/Minolta A mount. I've sold quite a few top quality lenses here, including L280/4 apo, Leica 19mm VII, Zeiss N 24-85 converted to Canon, etc. etc. I'd like to offer the lenses at good prices without the need to detail...
  2. R

F/S Leica APO-TELYT-R 1:3.4/180/ROM

sn# 36802XX I was about to sell this lens several months ago when a fellow GetDPI forum member was kind enough to call my attention to current Leica R pricing. This is just a check of interest out there for this lens. The lens is exceptionally clean, no mars or marked optics, and only one or...
  3. R

FS LEICA APO-TELYT-R 180/3.4 Rom

For Sale: Leica 180/3.4 APO, appears in near new condition. Optic surfaces unmarked and clean. Interior lint, of course, but other than the lint and a very few, and very light markings on the ends of the alloy knurled focus ring and the left edge of the f-stop ring, the lens appears extremely...
  4. R

FS (feeler) Contax N 24-85 and Canon gear

I tried to list a few items a few minutes ago, and "lost it" :mad: (Hopefully, this won't be a duplicate attempt, I don't even remember the prices!) Zeiss Contax N VS 24-85 3.5-4.5, converted by Conurus several years ago (when the "rage" started), and returned this past summer/fall from his...
  5. R

Contax 24-85 N Canon users

Hello, Not to be :OT:I have a 24-85N that Bo Ming Tong reworked several years ago, and I just received it back after a recent, second upgrade of the AF as well. I've asked him the same question as below, but never received an answer. My question, when looking through the front elements, I see...
  6. R

FS Leica R 100mm macro and 19mm V2 Sony Converted

Still have a pair of Leica R optics, the 100mm apo macro and a 19mm v2 -- both are currently converted to Minolta/Sony A mount using Leitax chipped adapters. 19mm v2 jpegs will appear as soon as I can find them. :mad: 100 percent on the big auction site and have sold other Leica R, including my...
  7. R

FS: Zeiss Vario-Sonnar 2,8/24--70 ZA

Selling a Zeiss Vario-Sonnar 24-70 in mint condition. Purchased last spring before a trip to New Zealand, includes box and all papers, Zeiss leather bag. No marks of any kind on lens front and rear elements, no dust visible inside. Few very slight "rub marks" basically on the plastic lens...
  8. R

FS: Leica APO-TELYT-R 1:4/280 Extender apo-R 1.4x

Selling a Leica Telyt-R 280 f4 apo with rom, in very good to excellent condition, purchased from Son several years ago and used on a 5D with adapter ring. Some rub marks and edge wear to the shiny metal above the serial nr. and E77 engraving. (I didn't download the remaining jpegs, but would...
  9. R

FS: Leica 100mm apo macro Elmarit-R

Selling a Leica 100mm macro Elmarit-R with rom, in excellent to mint condition as purchased from Son several years ago and used very little. Only pinhead-sized mark I can find is on the front of the sliding lens shade, as shown on the attached jpegs. Did not clone dust off the jpeg images. My...
  10. R

FS: Minolta 28-135mm

Selling a Minolta 28-135mm zoom in very good condition, some rub marks on exterior metal and rubber zoom ring, found only one pinhead-size mark going through metal finish to expose shiny metal. I note a very small mark on the len's front element, near the outer edge. Believe it shows in the...
  11. R

Leica R, CZ/Sony 24-70, Minolta 28-135 feelers

At the alternative lens crossroads, sending out feelers, have the following lenses I'm considering selling. 100 percent feedback on Fleabay, but primarily an alternative lens and info buff here on Guy's site, worked with him early on for alternative suggestions for the original 5D, but that was...