The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. W

FS: Phase One XF, Lenses, WLF

Changing some things up. For Sale: Phase One XF and viewfinder with HAP-2 Uograde, new textured grip, just back from upgrade service so should have a warranty for a bit, in box with strap, caps, 8 batteries and charger Mint $ 4,800 Phase / Schneider L/S 55mm f 2.8 lens in box with caps and...
  2. W

WTB: Leica 21mm or 24mm Elmarit 2.8 Silver Chrome

WTB: Leica 21mm or 24mm Elmarit 2.8 Silver Chrome Would prefer it to be in great condition aesthetically and mechanically. have all pieces and box / cards. 6 bit a plus. Robb
  3. W

Companion compact camera - for Phase One XF set

I'm looking to add a mirrorless compact camera to go with me on my travels alongside my phase one xf. What does the group think would be a good fit out of these three? Leica Q - full frame, fast operation and af, macro ability, great evf, good build quality, good image quality, sharp lens - a...
  4. W

FS: Schneider APO-Digitar 60mm XL Tilt Swing for Cambo Wide with Digital Backs

For Sale - Schneider APO-Digitar 60mm f5.6 XL MC WTS-860 - The current and latest design. This very sought after lens is the photographers dream for those seeking huge image circles. It is Razor sharp in the corners with gigantic 120mm image circle allowing shifting for architectural or...
  5. W

FS: Rodenstock HR 40mm Tilt Swing for Cambo Wide with Digital Backs

For Sale - Rodenstock HR Digaron W 40mm f4 WTS-840 - The current and latest design. This very expensive and rare lens with a tilt swing adjustment is somewhat of a rare sight. Razor sharp in the corners with very healthy 90mm image circle allowing shifting for architectural or landscape images...
  6. W

For Sale - Cambo Wide RS 1200 technical camera for phase one and leaf digital backs

For Sale - Cambo Wide RS 1200 technical camera for phase one and leaf digital backs.**Lightweight with full range of movements.**Left and right lateral shifts of 20mm each way.**Vertical rise (back drops) 25mm and decline 15mm (back rises) Essential for architectural shots and seamless...
  7. W

FS: Mamiya 645 AF ULD 210mm f4 IF for Phase One xf or df

An amazing sharp and lightweight lens in good condition. Amazing value for what it brings to the table. No marks on the glass. A few scratches on the hood and lens barrel from rubbing on other gear in the camera bag. Manual focus is also very smooth. Comes with rear and front plastic caps, box...
  8. W

FS: Mamiya 645 AF APO 300mm f4.5 for Phase One xf or df

Beautiful lens in mint condition. Very sharp and good color. Amazing value for what it brings to the table. No marks on barrel or glass. Couple of marks on the underside of the tripod mount. Manual focus is also very smooth. Comes with rear and front plastic caps. Bought new from...
  9. W

Phase One XF Grid Focussing Screen?

Just picked up an XF. Is there a grid focussing screen available for the camera? Or can you use the same grid screen from the df+? Just now finalizing firmware to work with the credo 80. Thanks for any input. Robb
  10. W

WTB: Mamiya APO 500mm f 4.5 lens

WTB: Mamiya APO 500mm f 4.5 lens If you have one of these sitting around unused, maybe it's time to make use of the space. Please email me if you have one of these lenses to sell. Robb [email protected]
  11. W

FS: Schneider 120mm APO - Digitar N f 5.6 Tilt / Shift Mount for Cambo Wide - Mint

For Sale: Schneider 120mm APO - Digitar N f 5.6 Tilt / Shift Mount for Cambo Wide with Short Barrel - Mint No real signs of use. I have kid gloves with all my gear. Couple of marks on the lens caps. In Original Boxes with caps and short barrel spacer for max movements and lack of...
  12. W

NH Workshop - New IR Digital Back Unveiled and Quickly Sold

Hope everyone is relaxing over the long weekend. We have just wrapped up the Capture Integration Master Series Fall workshop in NH. What a great time. The weather was beautiful. There was so much information and experience present including MF gear and manufacturers that the participants...
  13. W

Lunch with Guy

Had a nice get-together with Guy today for lunch down at the Arizona Center near my place in Phoenix. I hadn't met Guy yet, although I have mostly been an avid reader, like so many, at his and Jack's forum here at GetDPI. Lot of good info as usual here. We had a lot of great topics to cover...