The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

Boy's Momma: Potentially NSFW

Those are very brave and bold images, thank you for posting those.
  2. M

FS: Leica M8 (silver) + Accessories (Australia)

You should probably post a price. ;-)
  3. M

Minolta 50 f1.2 Rokkor Manual focus lens + Fuji adapter

Actual price is missing. ;) With a Speed Booster on NEX this lens becomes a poor man's Nocti (kinda sorta)
  4. M

White Sony NEX-5N Body- $309 Paypal

I have a mint condition White Sony NEX-5N Body, with front cap, USB cable, Sony battery and charger, neck strap, and original box. Also included is a neoprene body wrap. This beautiful white NEX-5N looks pristine and works great, but has the clicking issue during video. If you are a stills...
  5. M

SOLD:Olympus E-PM2 Silver Body + Vivitar TTL Flash

Sold on another forum, thanks!! --- I have a absolute mint condition Silver Oly E-PM2 body, in box with all original accessories (battery, charger, flash, etc.) This E-PM2 is absolutely pristine- it looks brand new with no marks, scuffs, etc. LCD is perfect. Also included are the following...
  6. M

Positive Feedback

Seller: Irenaeus Buyer: me Item: Ricoh GXR kit Wonderful transaction. The entire kit was in wonderful condition just as described, fast shipping and great communication from Tom. Highly recommended. Thanks!
  7. M

FS:Olympus VF-2, MMF-2 4/3 Adapter, Toma E-P3 Half Case, Toma Neck Strap

The Toma TNS003 Neck strap is still available, everything else is sold. Neck strap is now $20 plus shipping.
  8. M

FS: B+W 46mm filters. Looking for 58mm UV/clear filters.

I have a 58mm B+W 'Digital Pro' UV Filter, in USA for shipping. Silver ring. Please make me an offer via PM if you're interested- Thanks, Steve
  9. M

Olympus 4/3 adapter sold, rest is still available.
  10. M

Hi all, I have the following items to sell off from my M 4/3 kit. All are essentially brand new: 1. Olympus VF-2 Viewfinder- $185 2. Olympus MMF-2 Four Thirds Adapter- $95 3. Toma T407 E-P3 Black Leather Half case $40 4. Toma TNS003 Black Leather neck strap $30 The Oly VF-2 comes with the...
  11. M

Sigma 30mm f/2.8 E Lens for Sony NEX

Sold! Thanks all-
  12. M

Sale pending.
  13. M

Hi, I have a mint condition Sigma 30mm f/2.8 E Lens for Sony NEX, in box with all original accessories (caps, pouch, manual, warranty card). $150 + Paypal and shipping. In USA I can ship either First Class ($4) or Priority ($6), both w/ delivery confirmation. Overseas I would prefer to ship...
  14. M

Important changes to Paypal and eBay T&C

I found this article from 3 days, not sure if it's what OP is referring to: PayPal Changes Terms & Conditions, Bans Class Action Suits - Bright Side Of News*
  15. M

WTB: OLD CF cards and dead/depleted LP-E4

I have a few small cards, PM me if you still need more. You can have them for a song (plus shipping ;) ) I'm in USA
  16. M

FS: DMR-Killers-NOT (pentax-K7, Sigma 14, Kodak SLRc)

Wow, Sigma 14 with a Leica R mount...that sounds pretty sweet. Do you have any sample pics/gallery?
  17. M

Positive Feedback

Seller: madmaxmedia (me) Buyer: dixeyk Item: Sigma 30mm f/2.8 E Lens for Sony NEX Great transaction! Fast payment and easy communication, the entire process was great. Thanks!!
  18. M

FS: Sigma 30mm f/2.8 E Lens for Sony NEX

Sold! Thanks for looking-
  19. M

FS: Sigma 30mm f/2.8 E Lens for Sony NEX

Hi, I have a essentially new Sigma 30mm f/2.8 E Lens for Sony NEX, in box with all original accessories (caps, pouch, manual, warranty card) along with purchase receipt. I can post pics later, but everything looks brand new, lens works perfectly with perfect glass. $170 + Paypal and shipping...