The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

2x new Sony A9/A7r3 NP-FZ100 Batteries

Are these still available? What is your paypal address?
  2. P

FS: Leica Q + 2 extra batteries

Offering my Leica Q with 2 additional batteries (Panasonic versions). In excellent condition with no scratches on the body or lens. The viewfinder has some fine scratches (from glasses) but I was not able to photograph it. It is only visible under intense light at an angle. The camera includes...
  3. P

FS: Fujifilm XF 35mm f/1.4 lens

Selling an excellent condition Fujifilm 35mm f/1.4 lens for X-Pro1/X-E1. Includes box and all items as new. Asking $450 including ConUS shipping and Paypal.
  4. P

FS: Fujifilm XF 14mm f/2.8 lens

In like new condition, purchased new in January 2013. Includes box and all items as new. Asking $750 includes ConUS shipping and Paypal.
  5. P

FS: Fujifilm black X-E1 w/ XF 18-55mm f2.8-4

SOLD! I'm selling my black X-E1 body w/ XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 lens. In like new condition. No scratches or wear to be seen. Includes all original items, box, as new. Asking $Sold including ConUS shipping and Paypal.
  6. P

FS: Rayqual Leica-M4/3 adapter

Adapter is made in Japan. For Leica M mount lens to M4/3 (Oly or Panasonic). Quality adapter. In new condition w/ box. Asking $80 including Paypal & USPS.
  7. P

FS: Fuji M adapter for X-Pro1 or X-E1

SOLD! This adapter is in new condition. I mounted it a couple of times. Includes box and all that comes with it new. Asking $SOLD includes paypal and USPS to ConUS.
  8. P

FS: Various ND filters

Singh- Ray Galen Rowell Filter ND-3G-HS - 3 stop Grad ND,(84x120mm) Hard Edge $60 HITECH- 4x5 ND Grad (soft) 0.6 (2 stop) - $40 HITECH- 4x5 ND Grad (soft) 0.9 (3 stop) - $40 HITECH- 4x4 ND .9 (3 stop) - $40 HITECH- 4x4 ND 1.2 (4 stop) - $40 or take it all for $200. USPS and paypal included in...
  9. P

FS: Leica 35mm ASPH f/2.0 Summicron-M 6bit

Still available.
  10. P

New price: $2125
  11. P

Price drop. Now $2190. Somebody, get this before I move to fleaBay.
  12. P

Asking $2290 for this fine lens. Includes Paypal & shipping to ConUS. This is the current version #11879 selling on B&H for $3195. In excellent condition with box, front/back lens caps, lens hood and leather case. All original documentation included. I have sold here before and have a 100%...
  13. P

FS: Rayqual Leica M to M4/3's adapter

Asking: $110 for Rayqual M to Micro 4/3rd's adapter. Includes Paypal and ConUS shipping. In excellent condition.
  14. P

FS: FujiFilm M mount adapter for X-E1, XPro1

Asking $150 includes paypal and ConUS shipping. This was purchased new by me and used a maybe 3 times. Essentially new. Includes box, instructions, and measuring guide. As new.