The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. I

SOLD: Artist & Artisan black silk strap

SOLD is a Artist & Artisan black slick strap, model ACAM-301, which has seen very little use. Comes with box and tags. Item is SOLD. Price is $80 which includes shipping to US only. Payment via Paypal or Chase Quickpay.
  2. I

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun With The Fuji X100s I received my X100s and also sold my X100 yesterday. I find the X100s to definitely focus faster than the X100. It is not as fast as a dslr, but it is definitely an improvement over its predecessor.
  3. I

Sorry RX100 - Road Kill Rx - Cremation or Burial?

Not sure if it would have helped, but the RX100 fits perfectly into a Pelican 1010 case.
  4. I

FS: Zeiss 50 MP, ZF.2 for Nikon

100mm Makro is sold. 50mm is withdrawn for now, as I will be away on business for several days.
  5. I

FS: Zeiss 50 MP, ZF.2 for Nikon

Selling one Zeiss ZF.2 lens for Nikon. 50mm f2 Makro Planar ZF.2 - Ex+ condition, comes with original hood, caps, box. Price is $950, net to me, but includes shipping to US only. 100mm ZF.2 is sold. 100mm f2 Makro Planar - LN condition, comes with original hood, caps, box. Item is soldPrice...
  6. I

IPhone Photos

7. I

IPhone Photos

8. I

Feeler: BNIB Nikon D800 USA $3100

They are becoming more readily available from dealers. A month ago it would have been snapped up right away. Most people likely order from out of state and don't pay sales tax anyway. They can buy it for $2999, use a credit card without fees, and get free shipping. While it is a nice gesture...
  9. I

IPhone Photos

10. I

IPhone Photos

Yes I was happy to have a camera. It was one of those strange weather conditions that you sometimes see developing and it produced some amazing light. I couldn't help but stop the car and take a few photos. I didn't do any special processing to create the sky or effects. Just nature at a...
  11. I

IPhone Photos

12. I

Has digital improved your photography?

Learning the basics of aperture and shutter speed was difficult enough for me with film. I still remember those notebooks which contained the shot number, aperture and shutter speed. I can't image if I had begun to learn lighting with film. Digital was much easier for that. As for digital...
  13. I

Please advise on this items condition.

I don't find the description to be accurate.
  14. I

Please advise on this items condition.

If you go buy KEH rating system, it would be EX or EX+, however with KEH their scale goes from EX to BGN with nothing in between. My opinion is that it would be EX- due to the finish. I've owned a bunch of Zeiss lenses and while the optics may be stellar, the durability of the finish isn't...
  15. I

FS: Really Right Stuff ballhead, L-plates, and rail

The seller's last activity on the forum was February 21, 2010.
  16. I

[WTB] Lee Foundation Kit + 77 WA adapter + GND

PM sent with info.
  17. I

IPhone Photos

Great stuff Uwe and superb processing.
  18. I

IPhone Photos

[/url] No Skating by imagesbycj, on Flickr[/IMG]
  19. I

FS: Nikon 50mm 1.4G AF-S Lens

Payment sent, thanks. :)