The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

Olympus 45mm 1.8 vs 50mm F2 Macro

For me, I like the 50/2 macro on the EM1 better. And on the EM5, I like the 45/1.8 better (since the lack of PDAF on the EM5 does not handle the 50/2 as well). Both lenses are really good, although the 50/2 seems to me to be slightly sharper and have better subject isolation. In terms of...
  2. D

Only reason I won't get an M1: the M5

The E-M5 has the same processing features as the E-M1 in terms of native Olympus lenses. As far as IQ though, I tested both cameras and found that my 75mm/1.8 lens was also slightly sharper on the E-M5, consistent with the findings of DxOmark. This was a big disappointment to me, since I was...
  3. D

The GH3 sensor shows the least sharpness of these cameras. Here is a summary from sharpest to least sharp, according to DxO measurements: 1. EM5 (rating = 13) 2. EM1 + EP5 (rating = 12) 3. GH3 (rating = 11) However, I would actually rate the EM1 much lower due to its banding issue. None...
  4. D

Hmmm...I tested both and I found the EM5 to perform slightly better. The lack of AA filter in the EM1 is somewhat of a myth, as Olympus makes no such claim and there is indeed a low-pass filter in that camera, whether or not they call it an AA filter. Personally, I found sharpness (accutance)...
  5. D

FS: Custom "L" Bracket - Compact and Fast - Mamiya, Contax 645, Hasselblad, and 35mm

FS: Custom "L" Bracket - Compact and Fast - Mamiya, Contax 645, Hasselblad, and 35mm I thought I sold off all of my pro photo equipment, but I just found this beauty sitting in one of my bags. I put together a really nice, solid, lightweight and compact rotating bracket so that I could quickly...
  6. D

FS: iPhone Holder for Arca-Swiss RM3Di

CLEARANCE SALE: $275 !!
  7. D

Attention Arca-Swiss RM3Di owners: Disto Adapter Details

Last call for orders, as the work is being scheduled for only the number of orders as of Monday. Please PM me before then. Thanks to everyone who already ordered.
  8. D

Pictures attached below.
  9. D

Very lightweight holder for your iPhone or iPod, specifically made for RM3Di cameras. Minimum parallax in either horizontal or vertical orientation. Aligned with lens optical axis with extremely high precision. Price: $450 or best offer.
  10. D

Attention Arca-Swiss RM3Di owners: Disto Adapter Details

I have decided to run a batch of Leica Disto adapters to mount onto the Arca-Swiss RM3di camera. This adapter can be used with Leica Disto D3, D5 and D8 models only. Picture is attached below. NOTE: this adapter is meant to be used WITHOUT a sliding back attached to the camera. It CANNOT...
  11. D

FS: Arca-Swiss RM3D/RL3D Custom Adapters

Universal Flash Shoe to Arca adapter is SOLD.
  12. D

FS: ALPA Universal Adapter Shoe

Item is SOLD.
  13. D

Pictures attached. NOTE: The ALPA iphone holder shown is for sale in a separate thread.
  14. D

For sale are custom machined adapters for the Arca-Swiss RM3D and/or RL3D cameras, allowing you to attach almost any accessory from other manufacturers. ALPA to Arca-Swiss - $150 Cambo to Arca-Swiss - $100 Universal Flash Shoe to Arca-Swiss - $75
  15. D

Picture attached.
  16. D

For sale is an ALPA Universal Adapter Shoe with ALPA interface (ALPA Part No. 400.120.180). This adapter mounts onto the flash shoe of any camera in order to be able to attach ALPA mount accessories. List price is roughly $350. Price: $125
  17. D

FS: ALPA iPhone Holder

Picture attached.
  18. D

FS: ALPA iPhone Holder

I have a nice Alpa iphone holder for sale. It comes with both "thick" (iphone 3/4) and "thin" (ipod touch 4) molded inserts. Other iphone/ipod models can be held in place fairly well with the spring tension of the holder itself. The Alpa iPhone holder sells brand new for about $700. This...
  19. D

P65+, MINT+++, w/Phase One Warranty

This item is SOLD.