The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

FS: Custom "L" Bracket - Compact and Fast - Mamiya, Contax 645, Hasselblad, and 35mm

FS: Custom "L" Bracket - Compact and Fast - Mamiya, Contax 645, Hasselblad, and 35mm I thought I sold off all of my pro photo equipment, but I just found this beauty sitting in one of my bags. I put together a really nice, solid, lightweight and compact rotating bracket so that I could quickly...
  2. D

FS: iPhone Holder for Arca-Swiss RM3Di

Very lightweight holder for your iPhone or iPod, specifically made for RM3Di cameras. Minimum parallax in either horizontal or vertical orientation. Aligned with lens optical axis with extremely high precision. Price: $450 or best offer.
  3. D

Attention Arca-Swiss RM3Di owners: Disto Adapter Details

I have decided to run a batch of Leica Disto adapters to mount onto the Arca-Swiss RM3di camera. This adapter can be used with Leica Disto D3, D5 and D8 models only. Picture is attached below. NOTE: this adapter is meant to be used WITHOUT a sliding back attached to the camera. It CANNOT...
  4. D

FS: Arca-Swiss RM3D/RL3D Custom Adapters

For sale are custom machined adapters for the Arca-Swiss RM3D and/or RL3D cameras, allowing you to attach almost any accessory from other manufacturers. ALPA to Arca-Swiss - $150 Cambo to Arca-Swiss - $100 Universal Flash Shoe to Arca-Swiss - $75
  5. D

FS: ALPA Universal Adapter Shoe

For sale is an ALPA Universal Adapter Shoe with ALPA interface (ALPA Part No. 400.120.180). This adapter mounts onto the flash shoe of any camera in order to be able to attach ALPA mount accessories. List price is roughly $350. Price: $125
  6. D

FS: ALPA iPhone Holder

I have a nice Alpa iphone holder for sale. It comes with both "thick" (iphone 3/4) and "thin" (ipod touch 4) molded inserts. Other iphone/ipod models can be held in place fairly well with the spring tension of the holder itself. The Alpa iPhone holder sells brand new for about $700. This...
  7. D

FS: Arca-Swiss C1 Cube - Latest Version

Arca-Swiss C1 Cube Geared head with Arca-type flip-lock quick release. It is in new condition, and is the latest version with clamp that accepts both types of Arca-style plates (classic or slidefix). The leather case (made by Coach) is included as well. See pics below. Price: $1395.
  8. D

P65+, MINT+++, w/Phase One Warranty

We have a beautiful P65+ for sale in Mamiya mount. It was purchased brand new, and it is still in like new condition. Activations are only about 900. Also, it is under Phase One warranty until end of 2013. Price: $16,000.
  9. D

Fotodiox challenges medium format resolution

I thought some folks might find this interesting: Vizelex RhinoCam for Sony NEX E-Mount Cameras Although the idea and technology is not new, I find their marketing approach quite interesting as they try to target the 645 format.
  10. D

CS Lenses for Leica S2/S

Has anyone received their $1000 upgrade for the CS version of their Leica S lenses? And if so, how long did it take to get it? For those who may not be aware, Leica offered purchasers of their non-CS lenses an upgrade to the CS version for an additional $1000 when they became available. This...
  11. D

FS: Voigtlander Nokton 25mm / F 0.95 Lens

Hi, I have a 25mm / 0.95 lens for sale. It is in box with caps and hood as new. Asking $900. David
  12. D

FS: Phase One / Mamiya 110LS Lens

Hi, I am selling a Mint++ Schneider 110LS lens for $3500. This lens was a backup unit and seldom used. It is 100% perfect, optically, mechanically and cosmetically. Of course, it comes with hood and original packaging. Located in NY. Thanks for looking, David
  13. D

Phase One 645DF+, SK 110LS and Metz 1/1600 Flash Kit - LNIB

Everything you need to get 1/1600 flash sync speed in a compact size with your Phase One back (P45+, P65+ or any IQ back). This kit consists of the following items: 1. Phase One 645DF camera body. 2. Schneider-Kreuznach 110mm / F2.8 Leaf Shutter Lens and Hood. 3. Additional Brightscreen #5...
  14. D

Fuji boasts X100 as having exceptional high noise!

Anybody seen Fuji's recent ad for their X100 (e.g., rear cover of Popular Photography magazine)? They advertise their X100 as follows: "The FinePix X100 provides smooth tonal rendering, an exceptionally low S/N ratio and outstanding image clarity..." So, they claim both outstanding image...
  15. D

SOLD: Thumbs Up CSEP-1 for Leica M + BEEP - NIB

I have sold off my M9 kit before I had to chance to use these items, and it is too late to return them. They are absolutely unused and still in their original packaging. The first item is a black Thumbs Up model CSEP-1 for the Leica M cameras. It is the latest version, and you can see it here...
  16. D

FS: Leica 35mm Brightline Viewfinder - Mint

For sale is a black Leica 35mm Brightline Viewfinder, in absolutely mint condition. This item is fairly rare. I was using it with a 35 Lux at F1.4 to get more accurate focusing on the M9. Basically, you can leave a 1.4x magnifier on the body viewfinder, and then use this little gem to...
  17. D

FS: Genuine Leica 1.4x Magnifier - LNIB

I am selling of the remainder of my M system. I have a Leica 1.4x magnifier for sale, as new in box. I did use it a few times when I had the 75 cron. Price: $300.
  18. D

FS: Zeiss ZM 35mm F2 Biogon (Black) + Hood - NIB

I recently had to sell off my M system, and found that I still have this lens in its box. It is basically brand new. I also have the genuine Zeiss metal hood for this lens, also in its box. Price: $1000
  19. D

FS: Olympus F2 14-35 SWD - Brand New

I just received this in the mail from Samys, but no longer need it. This is a difficult lens to find, so I thought I would offer it to someone on GetDPI before returning it. Price: $2300.
  20. D

SOLD: Leica M9 Black - LNIB

I have a nice black M9 in like-new condition, complete with all accessories as if purchased new. It has seldom been used, since I used to carry it as a backup to my 645 gear. It is absolutely perfect. Sensor is pristine, and no wear on the body. And, the rangefinder focusing is spot on...