The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. 4

A7 Kolari mod, Leica R 50mm Summicron

Hi there, pardon me if it's bad etiquette for a lurker to post an ad, but the rules seem to permit it. I thought this forum might be interested in this gear, as this is where I heard about the Kolari mod. I'm a regular on Rangefinder Forum, and have posted it over there, too. I've also still got...
  2. 4

WTB: Olympus Pen 42mm f/1.2

I'm in the market for one of these, user condition is fine. Email inverseroom at gmail. Thank you!
  3. 4

12mm Voigtlander finder

SOLD! Pentax-FA 43mm f/1.9 Limited SOLD! SOLD! 64gb 1st generation iPad 12mm Voigtlander finder, old version. Sells for $269 new, this one is BRAND NEW, never used. (I'm using the new, more expensive version of the finder, and this one came with the lens.) $150 shipped worldwide. email...
  4. 4

Oly m4/3 9-18mm $500, Samsung TL500 $240

Up for sale, both in excellent, nearly new, condition. Oly 9-18 for m4/3, a great zoom! But my wide-angle needs are being met by the insane Sigma 8-16 for Pentax. The Samsung is an excellent compact, and I have now bought and sold pretty much every single enthusiast compact in existence, and...
  5. 4

M2, Pen FT, Pen lenses, Coolscan 5000ED, FIKUS, more

Well, it's the new year, and I have barely shot film since last year, when I got the M8. I've got too much money tied up in great equipment I don't use, so here it all is. PayPal, please, no checks. PHOTOS OF EVERYTHING HERE M2 body SOLD. Pen FT body. VG shape. Working battery. VF is...
  6. 4

Sigma DP2s, Franiec grip, like new, $530 shipped

Bought this literally a few weeks ago and only shot a few dozen photos with it. Great shape. Franiec grip attached. I love Foveon but this camera just doesn't do it for me ergonomically. I'm putting the dough into the new Pentax DSLR. PayPal, please, I'll eat the fees. Shipping is free in...
  7. 4

WTB: 52mm UV/IR cut filter

I'm getting the new CV 75/1.8 and thought I'd see if anyone has a 52mm UV/IR they'd like to unload, so i can use it on the M8. Thanks! You could email me at jrobertlennon at gmail.
  8. 4

Pentax LX and lenses, Canon P + meter, Oly 35RC

Unloading a bit of film gear as my photography rig increasingly goes digital (m4/3 and M8). SHIPPING IS FREE IN THE US/CAN. (If you want insurance, Canada, you need to pay the overseas price. Insurance included for everything over $100 shipped in US. PayPal only, please. Inquire at...
  9. 4

FS: Nokton 1.1 + IR cut, $800; Zorki-3 + J8

Up for sale is a Nokton 50/1.1 in superb shape, no obvious signs of use, perfect glass, WITH MARUMI 59mm UV/IR CUT FILTER! The Marumi filter retails for about 60 dollars and works perfectly on this lens. Cindy Flood was the original owner, I've had it since last summer. It's an excellent lens...
  10. 4

Contax G2, G lenses, Lens Workshop m4/3 adapter, Oly 17/2.8 m4/3

CONTAX G2 BODY. Excellent condition. Working battery. No LCD bleed, all speeds accurate. Original box, manual, strap, bottom stickers, warranty card. $425 shipped US/Can. CONTAX-G 45MM F/2 PLANAR. SOLD CONTAX-G 90MM F/2.8 SONNAR. Excellent condition. Comes with repro hood, and front and rear...
  11. 4

Olympus 17mm f/2.8 for m4/3, $210 shipped

I bought the E-P2 and love it, but already have the Panasonic pancake. This lens is slower, but it's actually quite a bit smaller than the Pana--this was something of a surprise to me. The lens is new. I tested it out on the camera--it works. It's never been out of the house! Add $15 for...
  12. 4

FS: Pana GF1 body, EX in box, $450 shipped

Excellent condition Pana GF1 body with screen protector, bought new back when the GF1 came out a few months ago. Comes with original box, manual, and everything it shipped with, except the 20/1.7, which I am keeping! This is a great camera, and was always intended to be a stopgap measure until...
  13. 4

Pentax 110 lenses, 110>m4/3 adapter

I bought these lenses a few months ago and had a lot of fun trying them on m4/3. But they are of course apertureless and don't beat my favorite legacy lenses, like the Olympus Pen ones. (They render very nicely, though!) RJ 110-to-m4/3 adapter, $35 Pentax 70mm 110 lens (uncommon!), good...
  14. 4

WTB: Canon RF 100/3.5, late black version

I'm in the market for one of these: PM me if you're looking to unload one!
  15. 4

Test pics with Auto 110 70mm lens

Not bad at all--fairly sharp wide open and smooth bokeh. Not as good as the Olympus-Pen 60, I don't think, but no slouch.
  16. 4

Pentax 20-40 Auto 110 zoom

I picked up a BGN condition example of this lens from KEH the other day, and intend to use it with Jin Rong's new adapter. I couldn't resist--it was cheap, is an f/2.8 zoom (!), and according to CameraQuest was made with an aspherical element. It seems like a nifty curiosity. Anyway, I wonder...
  17. 4

jinfinance has a new Pentax 110 adapter

Here it is. Oddly, he says it has a light leak. Anyway--less than fifty bucks!
  18. 4

Olympus-Pen 20mm f/3.5?

Is anyone using this lens on m4/3? The Pana 20/1.7 would seem to have made it obsolete, but I find myself using other cameras for street photography, as there's no distance scale on the 20/1.7. If you have any photos taken with it on an m4/3 camera, please post them. And while I'm at it...
  19. 4

Panasonic G1 body, black, EX cond, $340 shipped!

That's $340 for insured shipping in the US--elsewhere is going to have to be international priority, and I'll ask $25 for it. G1 is in great shape, barely any signs of use, comes with all the original packaging, screen protector has been keeping the screen pristine. I bought it here on this...
  20. 4

Pana G1 body, Serenar 50, Helios, Pentax adapter, FL 55/1.2

I'm selling some stuff to bankroll an M8. List and pics below. I will eat the PayPal fees for you, my friends! Please email me directly if you will, jrobertlennon at gmail. I will probably not ship until Friday. 1) Panasonic G1 black body only. $360. Bought this here recently--it's great...