The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

P45-Hassy H2- HCD28 ????

Hi forum, I am looking at picking up a Hassy H2 body to use with a Phase P45 back (non plus H101 version) and the HCD 28mm lens. So the question is quite simply will they all work together? Searching the web throws up conflicting opinions on this and asking the local Hassy dealer was like...
  2. A

PowerPhase FX+ scanback in the field ?

Just wondering if anyone here has experience of using a PowerPhaseFX+ in the great outdoors? Essentially what i am trying to figure out is how the line time will affect its usefulness in low light. I have seen on an older thread here that the line time only goes down to 1/125- is this correct...
  3. A

Any users of Hasselblad CF-22MultiShot ?

Hi, Just wondering if anyone has experience of the Hasselblad CF-22MS. Is it usable on location in 16 shot mode?, assuming its locked down on a good tripod? I know its really intended for use on in a studio environment but wonder if the multishot abilities are usable outdoors for achitecture...
  4. A

Stitching with 72mm on CamboWRS & Sinar54LV

Hi all, My first post, thanks for such a great resource, it seems like a great place to ‘hang out’. So here’s what I am trying to figure out: I would like to purchase a tech camera, most likely the Cambo WRS and use it with a mfd back for flat stitching. I am trying to figure out what lens to...