The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. KETCH ROSSI

SPRING CLEANING SALE of PROFOTO, CANON AND MORE... ;)

UPDATED List of remaining Items and special offers: CANON Package DEAL: 1DS III + 2x580EX II + 2x Flex TT5 + MiniTT1 + 2 Cables: $4,500 SHIPPED!! CANON 1Ds III USA: 3,550 (anywhere from 10k to 20k actuations, only a minor scratch on top front, ships in original BOX) 2x CANON 580EX II FLASH...
  2. KETCH ROSSI

UPDATED LIST: LENSBABIES 3G PL MOUNT: ASKING $300 AXIS DOLLY FULL KIT: SALES new $3,597 ASKING $2,500 (ships in Pelican Case+wheels on separate Box) Axis Dolly :: Introducing the Axis Dolly includes: AXIS DOLLY $2,499 AXIS DOLY PNEUMATIC CASTERS $799 AXIS DOLLY T-BAR SET $299 - - - - - - -...
  3. KETCH ROSSI

Via a message form fellow GetDPI user I realized to have made an error on the Profoto wireless devices, here are the correct links and prices: PROFOTO AIR REMOTE: SALES new $298 ASKING $250 (ships in original BOX)...
  4. KETCH ROSSI

Title says it all, ton of goodies for sale, all goods are in Rome Italy, can ship worldwide. Everything in in great or new or as new conditions, most everything ships in original BOX, I'm sure I'll find some other stuff as I continue to put away the gear in my new place... ;) If interested in...
  5. KETCH ROSSI

WTB: NOCTILUX .95 (LNIB) rea don... ;)

Great thanks buddy!! Ands... LENS FOUND, thanks again for the link!!
  6. KETCH ROSSI

WTB: NOCTILUX .95 (LNIB) rea don... ;)

FOUND THANKS!!~ He he, I know looking to buy a NOC .95 when I just recently bought and sold one... ;) But my friend needs one and I had already sold the one I had just bought, so need an other one, willing to pay a fair price that you'll get immediately if the Lens is literally as NEW in Box...
  7. KETCH ROSSI

FS: "LNIB" Leica 50mm Noctilux f/0.95 + 90mm Apo f/2.0 + Leica M9

All goods sold guys, thanks a lot!!
  8. KETCH ROSSI

90mm Still available!! Noctilux and M9 Kit, SOLD, thanks!!
  9. KETCH ROSSI

Well, actually I have seen this lens as like Brand New a thru 10, like this one, sale for over 5k, then again, there are those that don't mind waiting for many, many months, so I guess they can just order one form the dealer and not pay a Premium, as far as the NOC. .95 I have sen it sale for...
  10. KETCH ROSSI

Hey guys, looks like I jumped too fast at buying this glass, as my Epic M mount is not to be released not till summer, which by then I'll have (I hope) my Leica Summilux Cine Primes, so no need to use the M Still glass on it. Camera has about 750 clicks, both lenses have just been delivered...
  11. KETCH ROSSI

WTB: LEICA S2 and 120mm S lens (pristine)

Title says it all guys... ;) If you have an S2 Leica and a 120mm that you want to sale, please let me know, camera and lens must be as if shipped from Leica. As a note, I of course expect to buy at a discounted price from the one of the dealer's, since this are in Stock for immediate deliver...
  12. KETCH ROSSI

WTB: LEICA "M" Lenses... ;)

Don't worry Jono.
  13. KETCH ROSSI

Dave, I should have better specified the technicality of why is near impossible to Anodize this Type of Titanium mounts, and this reason is because it needs to be fitted so precisely, that it only allows for less then 1 Micron, for the Anodizing process.
  14. KETCH ROSSI

He he, and for a moment here I tough you actually had a solution... ;) No the back of the mount needs nothing, it is designed to work as it is, obviously, since it is a $2,000 mount on a $43,000 camera. What I tough is that you knew for fact, of some one that could Anodize, which is the only...
  15. KETCH ROSSI

If you do indeed know some one that can do it professionally, I don't care about the cost, but the tolerance is less then 1 Micron, so I don't think it can be done. Or Jim from RED would have, as He loves Black!!
  16. KETCH ROSSI

BTW Paul, as an update to your post, the "RED LEICA M" mount, is going to officially be in "BLACK"... ;)
  17. KETCH ROSSI

ANd also the 90mm has been found from my fellow GetDPI member "onaujee". THANKS EVERYONE!!
  18. KETCH ROSSI

Positive Feedback

Buyer: me Seller: onaujee Item: Leica Noctilux onaujee is great to do business with. Shipment was super fast, and the lens was received as NEW, in original box with all literature, will do business with him again, THANKS!!
  19. KETCH ROSSI

WTB: LEICA M9 BLACK (pristine)

FOUND... Again, special thanks to fellow new GetDPI member Ginko, which went out of his way to get me in touch with an other seller here in Europe, thanks... ;)
  20. KETCH ROSSI

FS: Leica M9 - near LN!

Hei Vieri, would you email me some picks please? Thanks. PS: I'm supposed to come to Istanbul this year to make a 3D movie with our RED EPIC cameras about Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, lets see how that goes... ;)