The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. KETCH ROSSI

SPRING CLEANING SALE of PROFOTO, CANON AND MORE... ;)

Title says it all, ton of goodies for sale, all goods are in Rome Italy, can ship worldwide. Everything in in great or new or as new conditions, most everything ships in original BOX, I'm sure I'll find some other stuff as I continue to put away the gear in my new place... ;) If interested in...
  2. KETCH ROSSI

WTB: NOCTILUX .95 (LNIB) rea don... ;)

FOUND THANKS!!~ He he, I know looking to buy a NOC .95 when I just recently bought and sold one... ;) But my friend needs one and I had already sold the one I had just bought, so need an other one, willing to pay a fair price that you'll get immediately if the Lens is literally as NEW in Box...
  3. KETCH ROSSI

FS: "LNIB" Leica 50mm Noctilux f/0.95 + 90mm Apo f/2.0 + Leica M9

Hey guys, looks like I jumped too fast at buying this glass, as my Epic M mount is not to be released not till summer, which by then I'll have (I hope) my Leica Summilux Cine Primes, so no need to use the M Still glass on it. Camera has about 750 clicks, both lenses have just been delivered...
  4. KETCH ROSSI

WTB: LEICA S2 and 120mm S lens (pristine)

Title says it all guys... ;) If you have an S2 Leica and a 120mm that you want to sale, please let me know, camera and lens must be as if shipped from Leica. As a note, I of course expect to buy at a discounted price from the one of the dealer's, since this are in Stock for immediate deliver...
  5. KETCH ROSSI

WTB: LEICA M9 BLACK (pristine)

EDIT: FOUND, Bought form fellow GetDPI, Bruno, THANKS!! Hey guys, I decided since I now have the "M" glass for my Epic, to at list also get an M RF camera and shoot with it when not using the glass on the Epic... ;) Interested only in the Black model, with all original literature and Box...
  6. KETCH ROSSI

WTB: LEICA "M" Lenses... ;)

Hey guys, no I don't have a LEICA M rangefinder camera... At list not yet, and don't think I'm going to get one either, since I'm headed to the MF... ;) But Hell, in the good spirit of this Forum in spending money like there is no Banks to put it in, if I'm offered a good deal on a PRISTINE...
  7. KETCH ROSSI

Here we go... AGAIN... ;)

Okay guys, has been a long time since I have been posting here... MISS YOU ALL... ;) Been so busy with RED EPIC M8 traveling the Globe, shooting, prepping for couple of Movies, and oh, yeah, after 22 years in the US moved back home to Rome Italy... ;) Now, even so I absolutely LOVE the RED...
  8. KETCH ROSSI

WTB: Canon 1200mm

Hey fellows, long time... ;) Looking for a Pristine New or Used Canon 1200mm Lens for a good friend. If you are selling one or know of any one selling please refer, much appreciated... ;) You can email me: [email protected] THANKS!!
  9. KETCH ROSSI

*** FS: Canon 1D III in Like New Conditions - Low Use ***

Hey Guys, selling a like new Canon 1D III, comes with al accessories shown in pic, as you can see the covers form the power charger are missing, sorry. All literature included, camera had no issues EVER, has approx, 5k to 10k Shutter Actuations, and as everything I sale I guarantee the gear...
  10. KETCH ROSSI

*** WTB: Canon 1Ds III ***

Hey guys, after much tough we ended up deciding for the Leica S2, but... unfortunately no deliveries for a while, so I now need a Camera, so.. Looking to buy a Used but in as new conditions, in Box with accessories, NO scratches, and low Shutter count "CANON 1Ds III" if you have one that meets...
  11. KETCH ROSSI

*** FS: Reel EFx RE Fan III, Turbo Bladed Wind Machine ***

Reel EFx RE Fan III, Turbo Bladed Wind Machine Retails for $2,495 make me an offer ;) (I have two of them, located in California.) Also willing to trade for a 1Ds III or 1D IV. Works and looks as if new, it is the best Wind Machine I ever used, but it is a 110w power, and since I'll be moving...
  12. KETCH ROSSI

*** Hasselblad Customer Service Rocks ***

Some of you already know form other posts that I have been trying to make a decision on pining down my MF system for some upcoming projects and not just for them but to also make a final jump in to MF and yes, in the infamous Dante's Inferno, but I have done that 3 years ago with RED so I'm used...
  13. KETCH ROSSI

*** PHOTOKINA 2010 and MF... what is coming... ***

Oops, sorry wanted to put a ? mark after coming, but slipped out and can't correct the title:lecture: Okay, as I prepare for my Global Journey of Image capture, both in Still and Motion, I'm gathering all the gear that I will take along, so movie cameras I have them coming, and they do stills...
  14. KETCH ROSSI

***Advise Choosing Portable Power 4 my Profoto Flashes***

Hey Guys, as I prepare to embark in a Global journey which will begin right here in the US and then back home to Italy, after that all over the place, I look to purchase few Power Packs and few Portable power units to power up my Profoto Flashes. MOst shoots will be done by driving to location...
  15. KETCH ROSSI

*** H4D-40 or H4D-50 ***

Has been a while, he he, but here we are again at a time of needing to buy a MF camera system to serve both my on location and some studio Portrait work, as well as a camera to travel Globally to get my Gallery material, for my PhotoPainting material ready. Soo.. I see that I missed a great...
  16. KETCH ROSSI

FS: LNIB Custom Unibody 17" MBP + 24" LED Apple Display ++

Hi guys, selling a Unibody MBP custom ordered on 04.02.09 from Silverado Systems, but it literally is like new, absolutely no scratches, IMMACULATE!! Btw, Torrey rocks!! The reason I'm selling is because makes no sense for me to have a MBP + LED Display when I absolutely NEVER take it off the...
  17. KETCH ROSSI

FS: LNIB Wacom Cintique 21UX

Hey guys selling a LNIB Wacom Cintique 21UX, comes with everything as if shipped from manufacturer, and besides the Original Pen, I'll include the Wacom 6D pen, and the Wacom Air Brush Pen. Wacom Cintique 21UX: $1,399 (Would prefer Local Pick up, but I will Include Shipping and PPled in CONUS)
  18. KETCH ROSSI

FS/FT: LNIB Canon 7D for 1D III

Hey guys, selling a literally Like New Canon 7D or trade it + cash for a Canon 1D III. CANON 7D: $1,549 (shipped and PPled) Purchased from B&H on 02/12/10 about 50 Actuations, comes in box with everything, can't return as I did removed the UPC label from Box , registration card is Blank.
  19. KETCH ROSSI

FS: NIB Canon Pixma Pro9500 Mark II

Hey guys, just got a brand new Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Inkjet Printer, never used, not even open the box yet, I did however sent in the discount label for it, other then that, the printer and its box are intact. Purchased at B&H last week, but just got a large format printer so this one...
  20. KETCH ROSSI

SOLD: /FT Sony a850 KIT 4 CANON gear

Hey guys, selling and or trading a Brand NEW Sony a850 Camera ( less then 50 actuations) purchased on 01-27-10, kit plus other items listed below, the only thing that is used is the lens and it is in MINT conditions, everything else is absolutely new, just received, but need to sale it or trade...