The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. jeffnesh

Comparing Fuji XF 80mm Macro with GF 120mm Macro

I currently shoot macro-type photos with my X-Pro3 and the XF 80mm. I am moving moving from my GFX 50S to a 100S and would like to make this my 'main' macro rig and using the X-Pro3 with a smaller kit of smaller lenses. I really like what I get from the XF 80, though. I know the XF is 1:1 and...
  2. jeffnesh

Hasselblad 503cx kit, finders, lens, backs, etc. Beautiful!

I'm selling a black Hasselblad 503cx, '93 serial number, in beautiful condition. Planar 80mm C T* lens with hood, black A12 back, Waist-Level finder, PM5 prism finder, polaroid back, and Planar 80mm C T* lens with hood. $1800 via PayPal. Let me know if you have questions or offers. I'll even...
  3. jeffnesh

FS: Leica M Type 262 and Summicron-M 50/2, mint!! condition

I have a mint Lecia M Type 262 that was purchased Certified Pre-Owned with 2 year Lecia warranty in December 2018. All original accessories, box, etc., and can provide original receipt (18 months left on warranty). Also throwing in matching Thumbs-Up for better handling. Beautiful cosmetic and...
  4. jeffnesh

FS: Leica M Type 262 and Summicron 50mm f/2.0 Like New!

Purchased about one month back, haven't used it yet, but can't return. I've had a life-crisis and can't justify the purchase of this camera. Like new, with box, manuals, accessories, etc. Only used for about 5 test shots around the house. Condition just as new. I can include receipt (from Ken...
  5. jeffnesh

FS: Fuji X100T, Black, accessories, like new!

Went all out when coming back to Fuji and purchased this X100T in January 2015 with XT1 and XPro 1. I just don't use the X100T. Mint condition, little use, 50 clicks on the shutter, only used for some test shots inside. Includes original box and accessories, LensMate Thumb grip (designed for...
  6. jeffnesh

Most sold: Sony A7R, A7S, 35mm FE, 55mm FE, 70-200mm FE G, all like new!

All sold but the battery grip and the 100 Macro. Thanks! --- Sony A7R, A7S, 35mm FE, 55mm FE, 70-200mm FE G, lots of extras, all like new! Late last fall I went big into the A7 system, but the timing was bad and now I unfortunately need to unload it. All of the gear is like new, with very...
  7. jeffnesh

Fun manual lens for A7 series?

I now have a good FF setup: a7r, a7s, FE35, FE55, FE70-200. I’m coming from Leica and am looking for one more lens to have a little fun with: something manual. So I’m soliciting opinions/experiences. It’s okay if it’s redundant, I’d just like a lens that has an aperture ring, manual focus, and a...
  8. jeffnesh

FS: Leica M Type 240 <400 clicks

This camera is in mint condition. Purchased May 30, 2014, less than 400 shutter clicks, obviously *very* lightly used and pampered. Great camera, works perfectly, looks new, has original box, strap, battery, etc. Just don't use it as much as I hoped. Priced to sell quickly, before I change my...
  9. jeffnesh

Second camera to complement A7R?

Hello, I recently picked up a Sony A7R for landscape and macro and am enjoying it so far. A great camera. I’m trying to mentally wean myself from my Leica M240. I say ‘mentally’ because I don’t shoot with it much, and my eyes aren’t as ‘rangefinder ready’ as they used to be…but I have a hard...
  10. jeffnesh

Need help evaluating 50mm lens

Hi All, I just picked up a used 50mm Summicron-M for my M240. I suspect a problem with the lens, but only have the one, so can't try another on the M240. Anything shot in mixed light (outside or even inside as seen in one example) shows a 'wash out' in the center of the frame, upper half or...
  11. jeffnesh

Leica M-E mint condition, low shutter count

Camera is in like-new condition. 420 clicks on the shutter, purchased in August and babied since. Perfect mechanical and cosmetic condition. Also includes matching grey Thumbs Up and Giotto screen protector installed. Original box, cap, etc. Unused Lightroom 5 code as well. Really a perfect...
  12. jeffnesh

FS: Sony A99, Sony CZ 24-70 f/2.8 kit with extras - mint condition

Hi, I have a Sony A99 and Sony CZ 24-70mm f/2.8 lens both in pristine, like new condition. The A99 has less than 2200 shutter clicks. Both in perfect cosmetic and mechanical condition. Includes body caps, strap, flash shoe adapter, front & rear lens caps, lens hood, leather lens pouch, boxes...
  13. jeffnesh

SOLD Two! 13" Macbook Pros in Excellent Condition

I am selling two 13" Macbook Pros. Both come in original box with power cables, documentation, install disks, etc., just like new. Both have latest OS 10.8.4 Mountain Lion. 1) SOLD: 13" MacBook Pro, Mid 2010, 2.4ghz Core 2 Duo, 4gb, 250gb HD In pristine condition. Lightly used with no cosmetic...
  14. jeffnesh

Bronica SQ-AI complete kit, 3 lenses, many extras

Bronica SQ-Ai Kit $1000 for complete kit or best offer All equipment in perfect working condition, with only moderate use. Clean with little wear. SQ-Ai Body with original box 120 back with slide, original box Waist Level Finder, original box Zenzanon-PS 80mm lens, original box Zenzanon-PS...
  15. jeffnesh

FS: Sony Carl Zeiss 24mm f/2.0 Alpha Lens - Mint!S

Sony Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 24mm F2 F/2.0 ZA SSM (SAL24F20Z) Sony CZ 24mm prime lens in perfect condition. Includes caps, hood, pouch, box, just like new. Asking $1020, with paypal fees and shipping in CONUS included (I'll pay those).
  16. jeffnesh

FS: Sony Carl Zeiss 24-70mm f/2.8 Alpha Zoom - Mint!

Sony Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM Alpha Zoom Lens (SAL2470Z) Sony CZ 24-70mm in perfect condition. Includes caps, hood, pouch, box, just like new. Asking $1530, with paypal fees and shipping in CONUS included (I'll pay those).
  17. jeffnesh

15" MacBook Pro 2011 2.3ghz i7 8gb ram, 750gb HD, 240gb SSD Aniti-glare

Early 2011 15" MacBook Pro 2.3ghz quad core i7 with Hi-Res anti glare screen, high end graphics chip and 8gb ram. This laptop is in great shape and perfect working condition. It has a 240gb SSD in the hard drive bay and the original 750gb HD in the optical bay. I also have the original...
  18. jeffnesh

Best Tilt Shift lens for A99?

Hello, Does anyone have any experience with, comparisons of, or recommendations for tilt/shift lenses suitible for the A99? The rest of my alpha glass is Zeiss, so are there high quality options? Thanks for any insight, Jeff
  19. jeffnesh

FS: Tamron 90mm F2.8 Macro for Nikon AF - LNIB

Tamron 90mm f/2.8 SP AF Di Macro for Nikon AF This lens is Like New In Box. It's never been out of the box or mounted to a camera. $400 includes payapl and shipping in US.
  20. jeffnesh

FS: Nikon D800 - Mint, VERY little use

Hi, Bought locally (US, authorized dealer) in early July and out of the return period, but I haven't taken to the camera. Like new, perfect cosmetically and functionally, only used inside to play around with. There are about 80 shots on the camera, 20 or so of which were to test the left focus...