The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. ggibson

Voigtlander LH-8 Lens Hood

Voigtlander LH-8 Lens Hood Original in box. Designed for the 35/1.2, 40/1.2 or 50/1.2. Pics on request. $70 shipped to the US, buyer pays paypal fees.
  2. ggibson

Hasselblad lens stuck on body

I'm in a bit of a jam... literally. I have a Hasselblad 110/2 lens stuck on my 503cx body. I know, keep reading. I bought the lens to start my move to a focal plane shutter body system, but I did not acquire a 200 series body yet. The lens arrived with a bit of haze, so I wanted to check out the...
  3. ggibson

FS: Sigma 45mm f2.8 DG DN for Sony E mount

I'm selling my Sigma 45mm f2.8 DG DN for Sony E mount. I tend to use my Voigtlander 40mm instead, so I will have to part with this one for now. This background on the the optical design by one of the engineers at Sigma is interesting reading...
  4. ggibson

FS: Zeiss Batis 85mm f1.8 for Sony E-Mount

Selling my beautiful Zeiss Batis 85mm f1.8 for Sony E-Mount. I bought it here a few years ago for a much higher price. Wonderful like-new condition, always handled with care. I'm just a hobbyist and only used this lens on occasion. I now have the Tamron 70-180/2.8 to cover this focal range, so...
  5. ggibson

Sigma 35mm f2 DG DN for Sony E

Selling a beautiful copy of the Sigma 35/2 for Sony E. Great lens in excellent condition. Comes with the box, both lens caps, and hood as shown. I upgraded to the 35GM so I'm selling the Sigma. $500. Includes US shipping, buyer handles paypal fees (or use F&F).
  6. ggibson

FS: Sony A7rII

Sony A7rII Great condition. The only minor cosmetic imperfection is that the rubber grip is beginning to separate slightly around the battery door. Happy to provide pictures. Comes with everything in the original box: 2x batteries, wall charger, USB charger, locking cord holder, shoulder strap...
  7. ggibson

FS: Sigma SD Quattro & 17-50/2.8

Selling my Sigma SD Quattro and 17-50mm f2.8 EX DC OS HSM. No issues with operation. See images for condition. I'll also throw in a m42 mount to SD mount adapter ring. Comes with 3 wasabi batteries and external charger. I am a sucker for the lovely Quattro sensor colors (and other Foveons)...
  8. ggibson

Peak Design Carbon Fiber Tripod

I have a Peak Design Carbon Fiber Tripod that I've decided to sell. It's basically brand new, I've only brought it outside a couple of times. All of the parts are included: it has the plate, little multitool attached to the leg, phone holder stored in the center column, travel bag, and original...
  9. ggibson

Sony FE 28mm f/2 Lens

Selling my Sony 28/2 lens. I'm the original owner. Great condition, cared for well as you can see in the pictures. I'm selling because my lineup has changed, making this lens somewhat redundant. Comes with original box, paperwork, lens caps and hood. Here's my flickr album if you want to see...
  10. ggibson

Really Right Stuff L-Plates for Sony RX1R II and Sony A7, a7R, and a7S

I have two RRS L-plates to sell. Both in excellent condition, best quality L-plates I've ever used. Prices below include shipping and paypal fees. BRX1R II Grip for the Sony RX1rII. The grip is a nice add-on to make this small camera easier to handle. Vertical plate is removable, which is how I...
  11. ggibson

Hasselblad V 50/4 and 150/4 CF lenses

I mainly like shooting my Hasselblad with the 80mm and 120mm, so I'm parting with these two lovely lenses. Both are in great condition, clean optics--see the images below for the minor amount of wear they exhibit. Mechanically and optically, these are both excellent, no flaws to speak of. They...
  12. ggibson

FS: Rare Voigtlander 180/4 APO Lanthar SL for m42 mount

I'm feeling out selling my Voigtlander 180/4 APO Lanthar SL for m42 mount. I bought this lens to have an ultra small telephoto for hiking/travel, but with young kids I can't use it as much as I'd like. It is truly tiny for a 180mm lens, with 49mm filter thread and only weighing 485g. You can...
  13. ggibson

MF Lenses with Shift Adapter or RhinoCam on Full-Frame/35mm Digital Body

I've been shooting some MF film on my Hasselblad 503cx recently, and I'm curious to use the lenses on my Sony A7rII. The crop factor with just a simple adapter isn't particularly inspiring though. I have been researching shift adapters, allowing one to take advantage of the larger image circle...
  14. ggibson

FS: Sigma dp0 Quattro

I'm selling my lovely Sigma dp0 Quattro. I just don't get along with the form factor. Shame, since it creates some amazing images. It's in excellent condition--see photos below. Comes with everything from the original box: Lens Cap (on the camera) Hot shoe cover (on the camera) Strap Li-ion...
  15. ggibson

FS: Voigtlander Super Wide-Heliar 15mm f/4.5 Aspherical III Lens for Sony E

Selling my Voigtlander 15mm for Sony FE mount. The lens is in excellent, like-new condition. $600 via paypal (includes shipping to CONUS)
  16. ggibson

FS: Sony FE 24-240mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS Lens SEL24240

I'm putting my Sony 24-240mm up for sale. The lens is in excellent, like-new condition (see images). I actually like this lens a lot, and it has impressive sharpness and range. I'm just using primes more these days, so I'm selling to fund another purchase. $650 via paypal (includes shipping to...
  17. ggibson

Sigma SD Quattro vs. Sony A7rII vs. Sigma DP3M

I picked up a Sigma SD Quattro with 30mm f1.4 kit lens last month and tested it against my Sony A7rII and Sigma DP3M. I thought I would share some comparison images and impressions here for folks who might be curious to how image results from these cameras compare. Standard disclaimer--I'm not a...
  18. ggibson

FS: Sigma SD Quattro with 30mm f1.4 Kit + Extras

Selling a very lightly used Sigma SD Quattro with 30mm f1.4 kit. Condition is like new in the original box. If you're interested in this camera, then you know it is capable of fantastic image quality. The Sigma 30mm f1.4 Art lens that comes with it is super sharp and also in like-new condition...
  19. ggibson

Yosemite in Color with the A7

I took a trip to Yosemite with the family back in April, and I thought I'd share some of my favorite shots. I brought my A7, 16-35/4, 28/2, 55/1.8, and 24-240. The 24-240 was a great lens to have in my bag, since this was a family trip and I couldn't always stop to find the best framing or...
  20. ggibson

Close-up filters for Macro on Sony FE lenses

I'm thinking about picking up a close-up macro filter for fun, and wondering about the different options. I've read that close-up lenses work best on longer focal lengths, so I was thinking of going with something that would fit either my Zeiss 55/1.8 or my new Batis 85/1.8. Has anyone else used...