The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. G

FS: Leica Summilux-M 35mm ASPH full packaging

Managed to sell this one locally. Thanks for viewing.
  2. G

FS: Leica Summilux-M 35mm ASPH full packaging

Letting this one go to fund other purchases ... Both glass and mechanics are perfect. Cosmetics please see pictures - easily mint IMO. Comes with full packaging (i.e. F/R caps, hood, leather pouch, papers, box.) US$3,080 inclusive of Paypal fees. Shipping and insurance from Hong Kong at...
  3. G

FS: Hasselblad CFi 100mm f/3.5 - Price reduced

Price reduction to US$1,399 inclusive of shipping and insurance. Lens is priced to sell ahead of holidays and revised based on more research on market. If no takers I will resort to the usual auction site. Perfect glass and mechanics for both lenses. Cosmetics please see pictures as attached...
  4. G

FS: Hasselblad CFi 100/3.5 and 150/4.0

Hi folks. Last call before flogging on auction sites or possibly just withdrawing for own use. If there's any interest, please feel free to make an offer. Thanks and happy holidays.
  5. G

FS: G1 and Leica m lenses must go...

That 50 lux fell through b/c of me - for some reason I didn't see the "pre-ASPH" even though that should have been one of the first things I saw. So it was entirely my bad. Just a note to assure everyone there were no issues whatsoever with either the lens or Frank. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  6. G

FS: G1 and Leica m lenses must go...

Hi Frank. Sent an e-mail as your PM box is full. If you do not receive it in order could you please drop me a line at gutguido [at] ymail.com so that we can get in touch? Thank you.
  7. G

Bump ... Offers welcome. Cheers.
  8. G

Perfect glass and mechanics for both lenses. Cosmetics please see pictures as attached; would easily rate Mint to Mint- from dealers. Both include front and rear caps. US$1,600 for the CFi 150mm f/4.0 US$1,850 for the CFi 100mm f/3.5 Payment via Paypal and I will absorb the fees. Shipping...
  9. G

F/S: Zeiss CFE 40/4 IF

That is a really, really good price. Good luck with your sale.