The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

leica m to e adapters compared

I performed this test essentially to verify the possibility to calibrate the infinity point of the tri elmar 16-18-21 in order to avoid refocusing after focal change due to usual tolerances in fixed adapters. I used the fixed Novoflex as a reference and compared it to Voigtlander and Hawks...
  2. S

TEST:d800 elmarit r 2,8 type 2

I have had this lens for a few months but never made a reasonably accurate test, so I decided to determine if that field curvature issue that is often attributed to it is a real problem or can be tolerated. Results seem to indicate that there is no appreciable field curvature, but that extreme...
  3. S

d800/ACR/Neat image

from the NEF examples available on web, first is 100% crop from in camera jpg, second raw conversion with ACR and neat image applied to left part of crop. (ISO 6400) What do you think? jpg from camera DSC_1475a by sergio lovisolo, on Flickr ACR conversion DSC_1475dn by sergio lovisolo, on...
  4. S

FS Pentax 645d + lenses

EVERYTHING IS LIKE NEW. Lenses boxed+hood+bag Pentax 645d boxed with everything original, 1350 actuations: eur 7.000 FA 35 3,5 eur 1100 FA 75 2,8 eur 400 FA 120 4 eur 900 FA 150 2,8 eur 750 FA*300 4 eur 1900 A 200 4 eur 190 67 50 4 eur 300 no box and hood 67 120 2,4 eur 220 no box...
  5. S

645d green fidelity

Don't know if someone also noticed: greens from the 645d are too green, too pleasing, and blues too saturated also. First example is from a g1, and colors are (winter)spot on. Second example,from 645d, much more pleasing, but totally not correct. G1 _1050772 by sergio lovisolo, on Flickr...
  6. S

FS NAVITAR 75 1,3 for m4/3 cameras

I happen to have a few copies of this lens, new surplus, that I bought from a friend who produces video equipment. To my surprise, when I tested the lens on my G1 and compared it with a Summilux r 50, results with the Navitar for bokè, color, depth, tridimensionality etc.were as good if not...
  7. S

Raw developer = more pixels?

Don't know if this has been noted before: I downloaded this G1+7/14 RW2 image from fourthirds-user.com to evaluate the zoom, than opened it with raw developer, and surprise, more pixels. Other strange thing is that PS image size says 4000x3000 for both. ACR RAW DEVELOPER Regards. Sergio
  8. S

Who is the manufacturer of this lens?

First post here, and allready asking for help::o I am trying to find the manufacturer of this C mount lens : it is a 75/1,3 and is marked Ernitec of Denmarc - but I am pretty sure that Ernitec is not the maker. I have other Ernitec lenses of various focal lenght but these are mostly motorized...