The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

Leica Elmarit 90mm F2.8 "Near Mint" $1450

Selling my Leica Elmarit 90mm F2.8 Lens in Silver Chrome (11808). $1450 I had bought this new in the Mid 90s, and barely used it- not my favorite focal length, and way too pretty, and heavy. I had it cleaned by Youxin Ye in Sept 2013, and have not used it since. Cosmetically, it is Near...
  2. S

Monochrom *MINT !* $4250

$4250 Selling my lovely, and little used Leica Monochrom. I have had it for about a year, I think. It is in Mint condition, and I cannot see any marks/scratches, dents etc. It has everything that comes with , when you buy it new. It functions flawlessly. SHUTTER COUNT 1449 (Read last night...
  3. S

NIKON LS9000 Film Scanner

Am quite ambivalent about selling this, but hardly using any film gear, and have not scanned anything in a while. This scanner is in prefect working condition, and "like New" cosmetically. Included are holders for 35mm and MF film strips, mounted 35mm slides, and the film strip holder with...
  4. S

FS: Leica M 240 (Silver) New, $8250 OBO

Recently bought a Leica Monochrom, and now this is on its way from a Pre-order. It is new from a Leica dealer, with Leica's full 2 year standard warranty. It should be in my hands in 2 days. I plan to ensure that all contents are in place, and will promptly ship it out by 2 day air, fully...
  5. S

FS Leica Monochrom (as New)

Was awaiting a Leica M Typ 240, and didn't think I'd see one for a while. So committed to buying a Monochrom from a dealer. It is basically new and comes with a 2 year warranty from Leica. Just heard that my M Typ 240 has just come in, and will arrive later this week. Can't really justify...
  6. S

Olympus OM-D Kit and Extras *Mint*

Am working towards buying a Leica M or Monochrom; must sell some gear. Bought last year, all new, used with kit lens, the Leica DG 25/1.4 Asph, and legacy lenses. Works beautifully as new. 1. Black, Olympus OM-D body and 12-50mm kit lens. Comes complete with all papers, cables, CD, Manual...
  7. S

Minolta 5400 II, Leica M2, Cases & Straps

Have the following for sale... $700 Konica Minolta 5400 II, film scanner. I am the original owner, and will include all holders, cables, manuals, warranty, and software, all in the original box. The scanner works fine. I have 2, and need only one. $725 Leica M2, Exc condition; cosmetically as...
  8. S

WTB Leica Typ240

Looking to buy a Leica M Typ240 for a project ASAP. New/ Near Mint preferred as plan to keep it. Please contact me here by PM
  9. S

FS: Leica M2, 90 Elmar, Canon 35/2.8, Cases & Straps

Have the following for sale- $725 Leica M2, Exc+ condition; cosmetically as seen, functions perfectly, film winding a bit stiff, VF bright frame lines crisp. $150 Leica Elmar 90/F4 LTM , with cap and bubble case, smooth focus and f-stops, few fine scratches, body shows its age. $230 Luigi...
  10. S

FS: $2700 Mamiya 7 kit + (mint !)

Selling my beautiful Mamiya 7 Kit. Everything is near mint, with no rubs,scratches,dings, dents, etc. The body was cleaned and inspected by kiwi Photography about a year ago, and only 2 rolls shot since. The RF was also aligned at the time. The setup is big for my limited photography, and the...
  11. S

Rolleiflex 2.8C (Xenotar) Exc+

Recently bought Rolleiflex 2.8C in Exc condition. Do not need it any more as I have snagged a Mamiya 6. Everything works well. Strap not included. Glass is clean, with the viewing lens showing minimal haze. $725 including Shipping and Paypal in CONUS Please ask any questions. Have bought and...
  12. S

FS Leica M9 Mint ! $4000

Selling my Leica M9, Steel gray color, Mint/Like New condition. Owned it about 2 years, 1 year ago, brought to specs by Leica NJ, with CCD adjustment, circuit board replacement, and VF alignment. Comes with cap, original box and papers. The latest firmware is in place 1.196 It has had 3460...
  13. S

Leica IIF (Red dial) and Epson R2400

Have 2 things to sell- 1. Leica IIF, in Exc condition cosmetically; the base plate lock is a bit tight. The shutter speeds, rewind, VF etc., are all in good shape. I do not know how to quite use these bottom loaders, and get a bit frustrated. I'd rather stick to the M2 and the Canon P. The...
  14. S

Leica MP + Rapidwinder Mint !

Rapidwinder BP $750 or OBO SOLD (Leica MP) RAPIDWINDER mechanically, and cosmetically just like new. No marks or issues whatsoever. Will ship Priority mail, fully insured. Shipping and Paypal included for CONUS I have bought and sold much here, on EBay, and on GetDPI, and have 100%...
  15. S

FS: Leica Summilux 35/1.4, near mint

$1850 Shipped and Paypaled in CONUS For sale is my Leica Summilux 35mm F1.4 lens in Exc++ condition. It comes with its bubble case. The lens shows minimal signs of age, and functions flawlessly. The focus lever is soft and uniform, the aperture stops crisp. The glass shows no wipe marks...
  16. S

FS Summarit 35/2.5 Magnifier 1.4

Need to sell some stuff I do not use any more. All in Mint or better condition. Given today's market, prices are somewhat flexible. Feel free to make offers. Price includes shipping and PayPal in CONUS Can sell to almost anywhere, but overseas shipping will need to be calculated. Summarit 35mm...
  17. S

Bogen 3011 Kaiser Head Cassettes Changing tent

I have multiple items to sell, all in very good condition and fully functioning. I have more camera gear than I can use, and would like to let someone else make better use of it. Prices include shipping and Paypal in CONUS I have bought and sold plenty here. No returns, please unless the item...
  18. S

x100 Fund

As you can see, I have collected too many straps and cases over the years. The Contax RX is a great machine, and works beautifully with the Makro-Planar 60mm F2.8C. Unfortunately it is sitting unused. I would like to sell as many of these as possible and see if I can fund $$$ into a Fuji X100...
  19. S

Film Lots 120

Selling 2 lots of 120 film, kept in Freezer for many years. Price Includes Paypal + Shipping in CONUS 1. 23 Rolls Color 120 SOLD ! 1 Roll Portra 400NC (11/2005) 2 Rolls Ektacchrome E100SW (4/1998) 5 Fujicolor Superia 100 (7/2002) 2 Konica Impresa 50 (9/1998) 1 Fujicolor Reala 100 (9/2008) 3...
  20. S

FS: C41 35mm and 120 Film

Four lots of Color Film in 120 and 35mm. All stored in freezer from the time of buying until now. Am moving to Digital except for B W , as I can no longer get 120 C41 done locally. 1.Fuji Reala 35mm 36 Exposures 23 Rolls Expiration 2012/July. $90 2. Fuji Reala 35mm 24 Exposures 23 Rolls...