The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

FS (EU): Voigtländer Color-Skopar VM Aspherical II 3.5/21mm incl B+W UV filter

hey @Manolo Laguillo could you share how much you are asking there please?
  2. M

SOLD: Hasselblad HTS 1.5 Tilt Shift Adapter

Asking price?
  3. M

FS: Leica PC Super-Angulon 28mm f2.8

Selling my near mint condition Leica PC shift lens for R mount. This copy is clean and clear. Glass is immaculate: no haze, oil, fungus, scratches or cleanings marks, etc. There is some dust, but no more than you'd find on any other lens. Body is great, smooth when rotating and adjusting shift...
  4. M

FS Leica M3 SS + 50/2, 35/2.8, 90/2.8 (EU)

The M3 is sold.
  5. M

FOUND: Fujifilm H-Mount Adapter G

Found very cheaply at ProPhotoSupply
  6. M

FOUND: Fujifilm H-Mount Adapter G

Looking for an adapter to use Hassy H lenses on the Fuji G cameras. PM me if you have one for sale
  7. M

SOLD: Rolleiflex SL66 with 4 lenses (EU)

will sell for €2155 including shipping to EU or US (I checked the quote and it is still reasonable even with a heavy package like this that weighs 4.5-5kg).
  8. M

Bump. M3 is now €999!
  9. M

Setting price €2150 + shipping at cost from Vienna.
  10. M

Thank you. Still for sale
  11. M

Accepting offers for glass. M3 lowered to €1050
  12. M

Still available.
  13. M

Up for grabs
  14. M

I noticed with a bright flashlight that the DR has two tiny dots close to the edge of the rear element so i will split the set DR is now up for grabs at €650 Summaron €860 Elmarit €190 M3 for €1150 Set is yours for €2650 + shipping, saving €200
  15. M

Still available
  16. M

SOLD Leica M262 (EU)

Sold. Pending payment
  17. M

Hasselblad X1D II for sale

Have M262 and some lenses for trade :)
  18. M

FS SOLD Leica Summilux 35mm f1.4 pre-ASPH (EU)

I am open to shipping worldwide. Please note, that in the period from next Tuesday until June 7 I will be in Hamburg and Berlin so during this period I am unable to ship. DM me with your address to get a shipping quote, if interested @JoelM .