The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

FS: Minolta AF 100mm f/2 Lens (Sony A-mount)

A very nice copy of a Minolta AF 100mm f/2 lens. Extremely clean, aperture is dry, glass is free of haze or fungus. Rubber grip shows slight oxidation, but is not dry or cracked. I have had this lens for six years and it has always been kept in a climate controlled environment. Reason for...
  2. R

WTB: Zeiss Ikon rangefinder

The WTB says it all.......black body is preferred. Thanks for looking. R
  3. R

WTB: Zeiss Planar T* 50/1.4 ZS (m42)

Title says it all....looking to buy the Zeiss Planar T* 50/1.4 ZS (m42) mount lens R
  4. R

FS: Contax N (EOS Converted) 24-85mm w/ hood

This is the absolutely last Canon item I own....and the one that I have held on to the longest. The lens is in beautiful shape and was recently serviced by Bo-Ming (with new firmware installed). $975 (includes free shipping via USPS Priority to US and PP fees).
  5. R

SOLD: Fuji 18mm f/2.0 XF R Lens

Looking to sell my lightly used Fuji 18mm f/2.0 lens. Asking $385. Original owner....includes box, papers, etc. Free shipping to US via USPS Priority. Buyer pays PP fees.
  6. R

FS: Voigtlander 15/4.5 LTM

Price: $350.00 Selling a Voigtlander super-wide Heliar, 15mm f/4.5 in a LTM (NOT the newer M-mount version). Very nice condition. No haze, no fungus, no scratches. Original front and rear caps. Comes in a velvet lined leather snap case. Payment method: PayPal (Buyer pays PP fees.) Seller...
  7. R

SOLD: Zeiss ZM 21/2.8

Up for sale is my ZM 21/2.8. It's a great lens... clean.....clear......tight focusing (no wobble). Selling because I am moving my focal lengths around. Box included. *SOLD* shipped to US. Buyer pays PP fees. R
  8. R

FS: Contax N 24-85 (converted)

Up for sale is a VERY nice copy of a Contax N 24-85 zoom, converted by Conurus to Canon EOS. Glass is uber-clean.....the overall condition of the lens is excellent. There are scuffs on the cap. Sale includes Contax front and Canon rear cap, and the Contax GB-81 hood. Asking $1175. Shipping is...
  9. R

WTB: Pentax-DA* 60-250mm F4 ED

I know this is a long shot....but I am looking for a Pentax-DA* 60-250mm F4 ED. Not too many Pentax users here....but one never knows. PM me......R
  10. R

SOLD: Contax CZ 28mm f/2.8 Distagon T*

The lens is SOLD. Thanks for your interest. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Up or sale is a Contax (C/Y) Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 28mm f2.8 lens. The lens is in EX condition and comes with the original Contax rear cap and generic front cap. Glass is pristine....no haze, fungus...
  11. R

FS: Pentax-DA 70/2.4 Limited

Up for sale is a Pentax DA 70/2.4 Limited. It is in "Like New" condition. I am not the original owner. I picked it up along with the FA77 to compare the two....knowing I would have to sell one. I basically flipped a coin.....they are BOTH great lenses. I just opted to keep the FA77...
  12. R

SOLD: Pentax DA 21mm f/3.2 Limited

Up for sale is a Pentax SMC-DA 21mm f/3.2 AL Limited lens. The lens is in excellent condition (looks new to me) and comes with pouch, hood, box and papers. I am not the original owner and never asked, when I bought it, for a sales receipt. After spending a few weeks with it, I realize (kind...
  13. R

FS: Leica (Leitz) 40/2 Summicron-C

This lens is SOLD. Thanks everyone for looking. Regards.....R Selling my 40/2 Summicron-C.....in very nice shape. Original Leica front and rear caps, rubber hood in very good condition (not brittle or cracked), silky focus, aperture blades are free of any oil (and are not sticky at all)...
  14. R

SOLD Voigtlander 25mm f0.95 Nokton

The Nokton is SOLD Up for sale is my like new CV 25mm f0.95 Nokton. I am the original owner and used it just a few times. Everything included.....box, hood, cap. I didn't bother to take pictures of it because it looks like the stock photo. I will sell it for what I paid for it (I'm not a big...
  15. R

Manual focus lenses on the K-5

Mine hasn't even arrived yet and I'm already thinking about manually focused lenses (both legacy and new) on the K-5. I, like many others, have had major joy mounting legacy glass on the m4/3 camera system :). I have had less joy (:() mounting MF lenses on my 5DII. The main reasons are the...
  16. R

FS: Olympus 4/3 lenses

Up for sale are two well kept Olympus 4/3 lenses. Both lenses are in EX condition. I am downsizing my native 4/3 collection, so I will not be tempted to buy an E-5 ;) Olympus Zuiko 14-54mm f/2.8-3.5 II + hood - $350 This lens focuses very quickly (as opposed to the Ver I) on the GH2. Optical...
  17. R

FS: Canon RF 50/1.4 (Leica M-mount)

This is really a beautiful little lens. Circa 1957....6 elements.....It is in excellent condition.....pristine optics.....no haze, fungus (or anything else). No cleaning marks. Aperture blades are dry and free of any oil. Original Canon caps. Asking $445 which includes shipping (via USPS...
  18. R

Legacy glass on the E-5

I learned from Godfrey that my Konica glass would probably need some minor surgery before it could fit on the E-5. After a scan on the auction site, there appears to be a wide range of adapters to the 4/3 mount. Godfrey has shown that the Nikkor H fits nicely. Any other lens families that...
  19. R

Off-topic

This is SO off-topic.......but I was just perusing another M43 forum on a well traveled digital photo review site (if you get my gist)..... and I am astounded by how incredibly rude and thoughtless some (hopefully a small minority) of the posters are......I mean REALLY rude. So, I just want to...