The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. lance_schad

Phase One X-Shutter Expansion program is officially announced

As of today October 6,2020 the Phase One X_Shutter ( the digital COPAL 0 replacement) that has been exclusive to the the (5) native Phase One XT lens panels has been expanded to include the remounting of most current Schneider and Rodenstock lenses in either the Cambo RS/DS & XT compatible lens...
  2. lance_schad

Webinar with David Shedlarz , Blazing Editions and DT

There has been some recent interest on the forum about the upcoming Rodenstock 138mm HR lens, Wine Country Filter systems, XT and other Phase One related quality interests and this upcoming webinar will have David Shedlarz talking about his first hand experiences and images and more. I would...
  3. lance_schad

Update on Project Lemonade Webinar Series

I hope everyone is doing well wherever you are with everything that is going on worldwide. As you may recall about a month ago Digital Transitions began its Project Lemonade Webinar series to provide our community with something to help pass the time and as a side benefit of it was learning and...
  4. lance_schad

DT Capture One Master Classes Now Online

We have just decided to offer our Capture One Master's Program as an online course. This is the same course curriculum we have been holding over the years at our locations in New York, Los Angeles and in other cities. Become a master of Capture One Pro with the Capture One Masters class...
  5. lance_schad

DT Project Lemonade - Webinars

As we all deal with the current crisis many of us are looking for ways to keep ourselves occupied while we’re practicing social distancing . At DT, we’ve always had a “take lemons and make lemonade” mindset, so we’d like to encourage our friends & family to take this time as an opportunity to...
  6. lance_schad

Photo Plus Expo NYC Info and Events

It's that time of year for the annual Photo Plus Expo in NYC from October 23-26 and Digital Transitions will be hosting events all week both on the show floor (booth #151) and at our DT-NY Headquarters located just a few blocks away. I hope to see you at some of all of the events we have...
  7. lance_schad

Digital Transitions IQ4 East Coast Tour

I just wanted to invite any of the East Coast members of the forum to Digital Transitions P1 IQ4 East Coast Tour -with the latest products and tech from Phase One, Cambo, Wine Country Camera and Blazing Editions. This is a great opportunity to get to experience the equipment first hand, ask our...
  8. lance_schad

Trade in Credo for up to 50% off IQ3-System

Seems like Phase One would like to transition their remaining Credo/DF+ users to the XF/IQ platform moving into the future which makes sense from a support/development standpoint. The IQ3-100 systems also have the Leaf Color Profiles included a known workflow with Capture One Pro so they have...
  9. lance_schad

Phase One Standout Event in Washington DC November 18

For those members in the DC Area Digital Transitions is partnering with Phase One for the Washington DC Stand Out Photo Gallery event on November 18. The Stand Out events are designed to inspire, to educate and to motivate. Here you can explore the art and business of photography and find out...
  10. lance_schad

Photo Plus Expo and DT Kick Off Party Info

So who is coming to NY later this week for both the show and our Annual Kick Off Party to be hosted at Root Studios. Digital Transitions will be located in Booth #355 showing all the latest gear from Phase One, Eizo , Cambo, Arca-Swiss, Wine Country Camera along with the staff of DT we will...
  11. lance_schad

New Phase One IQ3-100 Trichromatic and XF Feature Set # 4

Continuing the trend of innovation, Phase One has announced a new digital back that will allow you, the photographer, the ability to capture in astonishing color definition. The IQ3 100MP Trichromatic Digital Back for the Phase One XF contains a new CMOS sensor designed to capture color in the...
  12. lance_schad

Wine Country Filter Holder Kit - Reviews/Info and Avaialbility

So the Wine Country Filter Holder Kits have been shipping for a little bit now and has been receiving excellent reviews from those using it in the field. I know that there are quite a few forum members that maybe using this kit that can chime in and share their experiences with it. For those of...
  13. lance_schad

Cuba Photo Workshop - January 27- February 3 , 2017

Digital Transitions happy to announce that we are joining Camera Voyages for our 3rd time to provide an immersive and interactive photography workshop in picturesque Cuba from January 27 - February 3, 2017. This workshop will truly be a once in a lifetime experience for you to capture the...
  14. lance_schad

Photo Plus Expo who is going and where are the parties?

So who on the forum is planning to attend Photo Plus Expo NYC (October 19-22)? It should be an exciting show this year with all the recent Medium Format announcements. I would like to invite those that are going to be in NY to come to our Digital Transitions 13th Anniversary & PPE Pre-Party...
  15. lance_schad

Upcoming IQ3-100 events in San Francisco (2/11) and Washington DC (2/22)

Come see Doug and I in San Francisco and Washington DC where we will be showing off the new Phase One IQ3-100 / XF system and presenting the following topics: Phase One, Schneider & Arca – Oh My! Doug Peterson will give an overview of the new Phase One IQ3 100mp and the Phase One XF as well as...
  16. lance_schad

Who is coming to Photo Plus in NY this week?

Just wanted to see who is coming to the Photo Plus Expo this week in New York and invite those that are coming to our annual Digital Transitions Photo Plus Open House and Kickoff Party on Wednesday, 10/21. Open House is from 4:30-7pm followed by our Kick Off Party from 7-9:30pm. It is being...
  17. lance_schad

Medium Format in Cuba

Back in April I had the privilege of traveling to Cuba with Camera Voyages to provide the participants of the workshop with the opportunity to capture it with Phase One and Mamiya Leaf medium format systems. We have a few spots left for our upcoming December 11-18 workshop. This immersive and...
  18. lance_schad

Mamiya Leaf Credo 50 ISO Examples

As Doug mentioned in an earlier thread we have done our first tests with the new Mamiya Leaf Credo 50 CMOS back which is an ISO range test(100-6400). The sample composite image at 100% is available HERE. Please keep an eye out for additional tests when we receive our demo units. Lance
  19. lance_schad

New Cambo RS600 Technical Camera

Here is some information on the recently released Cambo RS600 technical camera. The Cambo RS600 is made for architectural and landscape photographers that want to use a digital back with a ground glass. The RS600 enables the photographer to compose, focus and then slide the digital back in...
  20. lance_schad

Phase One and Digital Transtitions Partner in Cultural Heritage Market

I want to share this exciting announcement with the members of the forum. Many of you may not be aware that Digital Transitions has a division dedicated solely to the Cultural Heritage Community. We manufacture our own camera systems, book scanners, copystands and provide custom solutions, as...