The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Roel

FS: (CAN) Nikon AF-S 28mm f/1.8G MINT

*** SOLD ***
  2. Roel

price reduced to $550.00 shipped.
  3. Roel

For sale is a MINT Nikon 28mm f/1.8G - it was purchased from an authorized Nikon Canada dealer. It is perfect shape with clean and blemish free glass - plus it functions perfectly. You cannot tell this lens apart from a new one. It is a sharp copy and required no focus adjustment on my former...
  4. Roel

X-E1 ... first impressions (and images)

Hi there Fujifilm was kind enough to let me borrow (and review) a pre-production X-E1 for a couple of weeks and after shooting with it, I have posted a few thoughts along with some images: Fujifilm X-E1 – First Impressions ‹ roel.me Bottom line: The X-E1 is an extremely capable camera. In my...
  5. Roel

Interesting blogs on X-Pro1

Just spent a month in China with an X-Pro1 (and X100) as my only cameras for a commercial assignment. You can check how things worked out (plus other X-Pro1 articles that I have written) here: X-Pro1 ‹ roel.me
  6. Roel

FS (CAN): Think Tank Urban Disguise 60 V1

*** SOLD ***
  7. Roel

FS (CAN): Think Tank Urban Disguise 60 V1

Hi there I have a mint condition Think Tank Urban Disguise 60 V1 bag for sale - you would not be able to tell this bag apart from a new one. It was purchased a couple of months ago from Henrys. I used it for one short assignment and since I have way too many camera bags now, I have decided...
  8. Roel

X Pro 1 Photo Samples... List/Link them here!

Thanks, I got mine and I am loving it. Also got a D800, but the X-Pro1 has captured my attention - it just begs to be picked up. If anyone is interested, I have had my production X-Pro1 and lenses for a week after shooting the promotional images for Fujfilm's product launch earlier this month...
  9. Roel

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Congratulations - it is a sweet camera. Did you get the other 2 lenses?
  10. Roel

FS: (CAN) Nikon D3

sold pending receipt of funds
  11. Roel

FS: (CAN) Nikon D3

I am selling my excellent+ condition Nikon D3. It was purchased from an authorized Nikon Canada dealer (Henrys) in May 2008. It has been my backup camera and has 50,070 shutter actuations on it. The shutter is rated for 300,000 actuations, so there is still plenty of life in it. I have had...
  12. Roel

X Pro 1 Photo Samples... List/Link them here!

I was hired by Fujifilm Canada to shoot some promotional images for the launch (today) of the X-Pro1 and as well, provide them feedback. I had the camera for two weeks and returned it today. If anyone is interested in reading about my experience, here are the two articles (one from last week...
  13. Roel

FS (CAN): Samsung NX 16mm, 30mm, 50-200mm

all items are sold
  14. Roel

30mm f/2 is SOLD Final price of 50-200mm is $200.00 including shipping in Canada or the USA
  15. Roel

price drop: 30mm f/2 or 50-200mm OIS $230.00 each or $450.00 for both
  16. Roel

the 16mm f/2.4 is SOLD The 30mm f/2 and the 50-200mm lenses are still available
  17. Roel

Hi there I have had to do a little house cleaning as I own too many cameras/lenses and systems - and I have decided to concentrate on using my Nikon D3s and Fuji X100 as my main photographic tools. That sadly means I will have to let my Samsung NX system go. I have already sold my NX200, now...
  18. Roel

FS: (CAN) Rokinon (Samyang) 85mm f/1.4 Nikon mount (with Focus Chip)

I have a LNIB Rokinon (Samyang) 85mm f/1.4 lens - the focus confirmation chipped version for Nikon mount. It was purchased in Nov 2011 from B&H and it is in perfect condition - no marks/scratches anywhere, including the glass. It is the same item you see here: Rokinon 85mm f/1.4 Aspherical...
  19. Roel

FS: Samsung NX11 + 18-55mm OIS iFn lens

*** SOLD ***