The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Roel

FS: (CAN) Nikon AF-S 28mm f/1.8G MINT

For sale is a MINT Nikon 28mm f/1.8G - it was purchased from an authorized Nikon Canada dealer. It is perfect shape with clean and blemish free glass - plus it functions perfectly. You cannot tell this lens apart from a new one. It is a sharp copy and required no focus adjustment on my former...
  2. Roel

X-E1 ... first impressions (and images)

Hi there Fujifilm was kind enough to let me borrow (and review) a pre-production X-E1 for a couple of weeks and after shooting with it, I have posted a few thoughts along with some images: Fujifilm X-E1 – First Impressions ‹ roel.me Bottom line: The X-E1 is an extremely capable camera. In my...
  3. Roel

FS (CAN): Think Tank Urban Disguise 60 V1

Hi there I have a mint condition Think Tank Urban Disguise 60 V1 bag for sale - you would not be able to tell this bag apart from a new one. It was purchased a couple of months ago from Henrys. I used it for one short assignment and since I have way too many camera bags now, I have decided...
  4. Roel

FS: (CAN) Nikon D3

I am selling my excellent+ condition Nikon D3. It was purchased from an authorized Nikon Canada dealer (Henrys) in May 2008. It has been my backup camera and has 50,070 shutter actuations on it. The shutter is rated for 300,000 actuations, so there is still plenty of life in it. I have had...
  5. Roel

FS (CAN): Samsung NX 16mm, 30mm, 50-200mm

Hi there I have had to do a little house cleaning as I own too many cameras/lenses and systems - and I have decided to concentrate on using my Nikon D3s and Fuji X100 as my main photographic tools. That sadly means I will have to let my Samsung NX system go. I have already sold my NX200, now...
  6. Roel

FS: (CAN) Rokinon (Samyang) 85mm f/1.4 Nikon mount (with Focus Chip)

I have a LNIB Rokinon (Samyang) 85mm f/1.4 lens - the focus confirmation chipped version for Nikon mount. It was purchased in Nov 2011 from B&H and it is in perfect condition - no marks/scratches anywhere, including the glass. It is the same item you see here: Rokinon 85mm f/1.4 Aspherical...
  7. Roel

FS: Samsung NX11 + 18-55mm OIS iFn lens

For sale is my MINT condition Samsung NX11 camera and 18-55mm OIS iFn lens. I purchased this kit in September 2011 and they are in perfect condition - you would not be able to tell them apart from new. They also function perfectly. I have shot no more than 500 frames with this camera and I am...
  8. Roel

FS: (CAN) Fuji X100 hood and adapter ring $30

Hi there I have a perfect copy of the non-OEM Fuji X100 hood and filter adapter ring. It is the one made by JJC and I originally purchased it at that "auction" site back in July 2011 (original price is $US 50.00 from the vendor). It fits my X100 perfectly and there are no defects, scratches or...
  9. Roel

FS: (CAN) Feisol CT-3401 kit NEW

Hi there I am selling a NEW (well, kinda) Feisol CT-3401 Carbon Fiber tripod kit. I purchased this about a year ago, and it has never been out of the house. It just sits in my home office waiting to be used. Since I have not used it, it is in perfect functioning and cosmetic condition. Also...
  10. Roel

Namibia, Africa

Hi there I recently had the privilege of visiting Namibia, Africa. It is not a place you hear too much about yet it is somewhere I have wanted to visit for a long time. The people are really lovely and the country is just beautiful. There is also plenty of game so if you are into wildlife...
  11. Roel

WTB: Samsung 50-200mm OIS lens

Hi there I am looking for a clean copy of the Samsung NX 50-200mm OIS lens. I don't care if it is the first version or the second version (with the iFn button) but it must have perfect glass and function properly. If you have one for sale, please PM or email me at [email protected] with your...
  12. Roel

FS: (CAN) Sigma 150-500mm OS Nikon Mount

Hi there, I have a Sigma 150-500mm OS APO DG Nikon Mount zoom lens in excellent condition. I purchased this lens for a recent trip to Africa and now that I have returned home, I no longer require the lens. I am the second owner and I purchased this lens from a member on FM in July 2011. For...
  13. Roel

FS: (CAN) Nikon D7000 MINT

Hi there, I have a MINT condition Nikon D7000 (body only) for sale. I purchased it in July of this year as a backup for a recent trip to Africa and now that I have returned home, I no longer require it. It has 2,029 shutter actuations on it and it is perfect functioning condition...
  14. Roel

FS: (CAN) Panasonic G1 $150

I have for sale an excellent condition Panasonic G1 micro four thirds camera for sale. I purchased this camera in late December 2009 (from an authorized Panasonic dealer) for my wife. It is in excellent cosmetic and perfect functional condition. The lettering on the leftmost (that controls AF...
  15. Roel

FS: (CAN) Nikon 85mm f/1.4D MINT

Hi there I have a mint condition Nikon 85mm f/1.4D lens for sale. I don't need to describe this lens, it is a classic portrait lens. I am using my zoom lenses almost exclusively for my work and my prime lenses just sit in my bag unused. I purchased this lens in April 2009 from an authorized...
  16. Roel

FS: (CAN) iPad 32GB WiFi

Hi there I have an excellent condition Apple 32GB iPad with WiFi (first generation). I am selling it as I have a Macbook Air now and never use the iPad anymore (it is feeling lonely). It is a year old and it functions perfectly. The overall physical/cosmetic shape is great - there are a couple...
  17. Roel

Samsung NX200

This just showed up on the Samsung website: http://www.samsung.com/us/photography/digital-cameras/EV-NX200ZBABUS $899 is a little too rich for my blood. Then again, that is probably MSRP, so I am hoping it will come down in price. There are a few "leaked" high ISO images from the NX200...
  18. Roel

FS: (CAN) WhiBal G6 Pocket Kit

Hi there I have for sale an excellent condition WhiBal G6 Pocket Kit (as shown in the photo at the bottom of this post). It is used for achieving perfect white balance and it fits nicely in your pocket, so you can always have it with you. Included in the sale: - the WhiBal G6 pocket card -...
  19. Roel

FS: (CAN) D7000 Thom Hogan Guide

Hi there I have a copy of Thom Hogan's Complete Guide to the Nikon D7000 - both the official eBook/DVD and the professionally printed spiral bound book. I received it as part of a package, but I do not need this guide. It is in perfect shape and has never been used. It is the same guide you...
  20. Roel

FS: (CAN) Tamron 70-300mm VC Nikon Di USD LNIB

Hi there I have a Like New in Box (LNIB) Tamron 70-300m VC Di USD lens in Nikon mount. I bought it as a backup lens to my 70-200mm f/2.8 VR for an overseas trip and it was never used - I just mounted it a few times on my D3 to make sure it worked. Since it is under a month old, it is basically...