The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

FS Rode Stero Videomic

Used once. Comes with extra dead kitty. Accept paypal and ship to CONUS only. $190 plus shipping.
  2. C

FS Really right stuff RH 55 Ballhead

BH-55 ballhead with no clamp in like new condition. Reason for sales: Need a geared head. Accept paypal and ship to CONUS only. $300 OBO plus shipping.
  3. C

FS HASSELBLAD PM5 PRISM VIEWFINDER

Sold my camera and no longer need it. $160 shipped to CONUS. Accept paypal.
  4. C

FS Maxell HI-LUX Microprism for Hasselblad

Sold my Hasselblad 503CW, no longer need this. $250 shipped to CONUS only. Accept paypal.
  5. C

FS Cambo X2 Pro

Includes X2 Pro body, mount for Canon 5d series & bellow for Canon DSLR. Hardly used, need cash for another project. Accept Paypal, please add 3% for normal paypal. Ship to CONUS only. $1400.
  6. C

FS Hasselblad 503 CW

Hasselblad 503cw Millenium Edition body (with ISO 3200), WL finder, rapid wind crank & PM5 Prism Viewfinder. CFE 80mm lens, A12 back plus Maxell HI-LUX Microprism. Asking $2800 OBO. Lens is in great condition without any problems. It has no signs of deterioration. The glass is clean no oil haze...
  7. C

FS Contax N 50mm in EOS mount

Auto focus converted to EOS mount by Conurus. Includes hard to find metal hood GB-78 and B+W UV filter. Paypal only, $1,500 plus shipping.
  8. C

FS Hasselblad 503cw

Hasselblad 503cw Millenium Edition body with WL finder, CFE 80mm lens (with box and case) and A12 $2200 Maxell HI-LUX Microprism -- $230 CONUS only, accept paypal. Buyer pays for shipping & pp fees.
  9. C

FS Sekonic L758DR

Hardly used it, it has a small scratch on the right side of the screen which was given by the previous owner. Accept paypal, and buyer pay for shipping and pp fees. $460
  10. C

Hasselblad 503 CW

Hasselblad 503cw Millenium Edition body (with ISO 3200) with WL finder, rapid wind crank -- $1000 CFE 80mm lens (with box and case) -- $1100 Maxell HI-LUX Microprism -- $230 Hasselblad PM45 -- $110 A12 -- $150 CONUS only, accept paypal. Buyer pays for shipping & pp fees.
  11. C

FS Hasselblad 503CW

Hasselblad 503cw Millenium Edition body (with ISO 3200, no box), WLF, A12 back (not Millenium Edition with box), CFE 80mm lens (with box and case). Come with Maxwell HI-LUX Micro/Split RF focusing screen, the original focusing screen(Acute-Matte D), Really Right Stuff camera plate (B22) and...
  12. C

WTB: Canon 24mm TSE ver I

Please send me details if you have one for sales.
  13. C

FS Leica Summicron and MR-4 meter

Leica 50mm Summicron, black, 6 bIt coded. Mint, like new, box, papers, leather case. Includes 39mm B+W UV filter. Lens SOLD MR-4 meter CLA'd by DAG $170 shipped to CONUS (paypal accepted, if not gift, add 3%)
  14. C

FS Nokton 35mm Viewfinder

35mm viewfinder, $150 paypaled & shipped to CONUS only.
  15. C

FS Leica MR Meter

In good working conditions, CLA by DAG in Jun 2010. $190 paypaled and shipped to CONUS
  16. C

FS: Canon 2x EF Extender II

Excellent condition, sold my 100-400mm zoom lens and no longer need the extender. Include front & rear caps,box,case & manual. $250 paypaled and shipped to CONUS.
  17. C

FS: Nokton 35/1.2 ASPH

Bought it new from CameraQuest in Jun 2010 and used it less than five times. It has the original front/rear caps, hood and all papers/box. I will include an extra hood and a brand new 52mm Circular Polarizer with it. The lens has absolutely no signs of use. Front and rear elements are spotless...
  18. C

Purchases from www.leicashop.com

Anyone purchased any lens from this site? How is your experience and is it a reliable place to purchase lens?
  19. C

FS: Leica Summicron M 50mm F2

This is the current version with built in hood. Glass is clean. $1200 shipped to CONUS by paypal (gift option).