The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Ron Evers

Fun with the Olympus OMD

First the original: Now the very heavy crop: Shot with the kit 14-42.
  2. Ron Evers

Fun with the Olympus OMD

Burst shots @ 9 frames per second with 14-42 kit lens made into a GIF. [/IMG]
  3. Ron Evers

Street (images thread)

1. 2. 3. Why wont you buy it?
  4. Ron Evers

Street (images thread)

Seen in a store.
  5. Ron Evers

Two Soviets compared

Thanks guys. I also think the Jupiter is slightly better but by very little. I don't have a LZ Pat but I do have several other close focus lenses. My Vivitar 24/2.8 yields very sharp images to 1:5.
  6. Ron Evers

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Beauty shot of that Drake Klaus.
  7. Ron Evers

Helios 44-2 on a G1.
  8. Ron Evers

Street (images thread)

The local Sobeys grocery store donate their day-olds, the Zehrs store sell there's @ a discount.
  9. Ron Evers

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

Yesterday was a poor day for fotos.
  10. Ron Evers

Two Soviets compared

I got my copy of a Jupiter-8 & pitted it against my Industar-61 LD on a G1. Let folks judge for themselves. 1. Industar-61LD @ f4 2. Jupiter-8 @ f4 I took a crop of the upper right corner of each - Industar on left: They were shot at minimum focus distance, the Jupiter actually...
  11. Ron Evers

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

Here are a couple:
  12. Ron Evers

Street (images thread)

Thanks Paul.
  13. Ron Evers

GF 1 shutter timer

Got one of these & it works fine: http://cgi.ebay.com/Timer-remote-fr-Panasonic-DMC-FZ50-FZ30-FZ20-G1-LC-1-L1-/110571585239?pt=Camera_Camcorder_Remotes&hash=item19be947ed7
  14. Ron Evers

Street (images thread)

Two from last Friday: Minolta 50/1.4
  15. Ron Evers

a fast, longish old lens ...

I too live on acreage but my focus is nature photography. I shoot with a Panasonic G1, now brace yourself - this is taken with a Sears 135/2.8 hand held. This with a Vivitar 70-210/3.5 maxed out hand held. I confess anything over 135mm is lens heavy on this camera. My favorite...
  16. Ron Evers

a fast, longish old lens ...

You gave me a chuckle Godfrey, I opened this thread expecting you to be having fun with a 135 or 200mm & here it is a short 85 (I read as far as longish). I sometimes shoot with a Series 1, version 2 Vivitar 70-210/3.5 on my G1, now that is longish. I am missing a 85 in my kit but have 14 to...
  17. Ron Evers

Macro

A Pecan nut. Minolta 55/1.7 on tubes.
  18. Ron Evers

Macro

Looking back to when the weather was warm. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
  19. Ron Evers

In the snow. G1 & Industar-61 LD, 53/2.8 1. 2. 3. 4.
  20. Ron Evers

G1+11mm extension tube + Industar-50 (50/3.5)