The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. G

FS: Phase One P45+ in Mamiya/P1 Mount (UK)

Phase One P45+ in Mamiya/Phase fitting for sale. Less than 5500 shots. The back has been gently used and been well taken care of. The screen (with removable protector) and sensor are in perfect condition, and the digital back operates exactly as it should. It has the latest (5.1.2) firmware...
  2. G

Linhof Techno Infinity Stops

A set of 12 genuine Linhof infinity stops for the Linhof Techno (and will probably fit many other Linhof cameras as well). On a Techno, these are typically used to make a hard stop for a lens at infinity and/or to ensure a parallel point for the front standard. Really useful if you use a Techno...
  3. G

FS: ALPA 17mm Tilt/Swing Adapter 0° – 5°

ALPA 17mm Tilt/Swing Adapter 0° – 5° in (genuinely!) mint condition. This is the (later) version that features the tilt scale on the side. Currently selling for £1090 + VAT at Linhof and Studio / US$1585 at Capture Integration ... I'm asking £795 / $1100 including PayPal fees and free...
  4. G

WTB: Alpa 17mm or 34mm multi-use adapter

Looking for a (genuine) Alpa 17mm or 34mm multi-use adapter / spacer. Please PM me if you have one for sale. This is the sort of thing:
  5. G

FREE (CAN): Lenovo ThinkPad Battery 55+

Bought this a couple of years ago (IIRC for ~US$99), but never got around to buying the ThinkPad to go with it, so it's unused. If you pay shipping (which will be Canada Post), it's yours on an 'as is' basis. No shipping internationally - Canada only. The Lenovo Part Number is: 57Y4185 Please...
  6. G

FS: ALPA dove tail tripod mount small

ALPA dove tail tripod mount small, with original packaging. Ideal for the TC, STC etc. Light signs of use (Alpa ref: 410.000.310). Retails new for US $148 Asking US $110 / CAN $140 (firm) including shipping (insured) and PayPal in Canada / US. Elsewhere, shipping at cost. Please PM me if...
  7. G

WTB: Alpa Polaroid Back

Looking for an Alpa Polaroid Back (250.010.010). Please PM me with a price if you have one that you no longer use.
  8. G

WTB: Alpa Polaroid Back

Looking for an Alpa Polaroid Back (250.010.010). Must be fully functional. PM me with a price if you have one gathering dust. The last one I saw listed was given away, so please be realistic.
  9. G

FS: Linhof TECHNO Complete Kit

Work is taking me in a different direction for at least the foreseeable future, and rather than store my Techno indefinitely I thought I'd see if anyone is interested in the kit. I've only ever seen maybe three or four up for sale on the used market, so if you're thinking about one this is a...
  10. G

FS: RRS BH-55 with PCL/Panning Clamp

Really Right Stuff BH-55 PCL Full Size Ball Head with PCL Panning Clamp **SOLD**
  11. G

FS: Linhof Flexible Bellows Magnifier

Latest Linhof Flexible Bellows Magnifier for Techno/M679 Owned from new - used once or twice in the studio - appears like new in box - everything pristine. Stored in a non-smoking, climate controlled environment. Images of the actual item for sale can be found here on dropbox. New price is...
  12. G

WTB: Alpa bits and pieces

Looking for some Alpa bits and pieces: 1. Alpa STC 2. Viewfinder 3. Viewfinder mask for a S/K 35mm Apo-Digitar on a 37x49 or 40x54 DB 4. Shimmable adapter plate for a Mamiya/Phase One DB 5. HPF ring for a S/K 35mm (in metres) 6. Handle for an STC (preferably wood) If you have any (or all!) of...
  13. G

FS: Lightroom v4 LNIB

I have a boxed copy of Lightoom v4 (full, not upgrade) - opened once to have look inside, but never installed. Windows and Mac versions are on the disc. Bought new from B&H. Asking $50 shipped and PayPal'd in Canada/US. Upgrade to v5 is $79 (from v4), so this is an easy way to save $29 if you...
  14. G

FS: Kapture Group One Shot and Manfrotto/Avenger Mighty Baby Stand

Kapture Group Wide OneShot Cable Release (PHA-001W) for Phase One digital backs. New and unused (but tested!) - comes with all additional bits and bobs, paperwork and bag. Price: US/CAN $250 shipped and PayPal'd in Canada/US. Elsewhere, shipping at cost. Click here for picture ----...
  15. G

FS (CAN): Epson Stylus Pro 4800 with ImagePrint v6.1

Epson Stylus Pro 4800 with Colorbyte ImagePrint v6 / v6.1 - great printer and software combination. Using the Epson Ultrachrome K3 inks this is capable of producing superb colour and B&W prints. Excellent condition, lightly used, some marks on the upper plastic cover. Functionally 100%. Comes...
  16. G

WTB: Lee 115mm push-on filter holder

One of these (N.B. it's the 115mm I'm after, not the more common 100mm version). Please PM me if you have one for sale.
  17. G

WTB: 112mm lens cap

Looking for a 112mm lens cap - prefer the type with 'springy clips' rather than push-on, but I'll happily take whatever I can get - just so long as it works. Please PM me if you have one for sale.
  18. G

WTB: Lee leather filter pouch

One of these. Please PM me if you have one for sale.
  19. G

FS: RRS Ult. Omni-Pivot and MPR-CL II

RRS Ultimate Omni-Pivot Package RRS Ultimate Omni-Pivot Package. Shows light signs of use and comes with neoprene pouch, instructions and hex keys. Sells new at RRS for $435. My price: $350 + shipping/insurance. Item is located in Toronto. RRS MPR-CL II: MPR with integral clamp Really...
  20. G

FS: Lee adapter, Schneider CF and Director's Viewfinder

FS: Lee 72mm WA Adapter NIB Bought two of these by mistake. It's the Lee filter adapter ring for a 72mm filter thread. This is the wide angle version, designed to avoid vignetting. Sells new at B&H for $60, this one is $40 + shipping/insurance from Toronto. I've got 100% positive feedback on...