The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

FS: Leica 50mm f2 APO like new

SOLD. For some reason, I could not find a way to edit my posting!
  2. C

FS: Leica 50mm f2 APO like new

Price: $5,800.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: FedEx Ground Selling my Leica APO-Summicron-M 50mm f/2 ASPH. Lens (Black) Leica #11141 This lens needs no introduction on its legendary picture quality and its build. It is...
  3. C

FS: Leica 135mm f4 Tele-Elmar with hood

Price reduced by 25%. New price $485
  4. C

FS: Nikon 28-70mm f2.8D with Nikon L37c

SOLD on another forum. Nikon 28-70mm f2.8D in excellent condition. With Nikon front and end caps. Also with L37c Nikon filter. $750 cash-carry. USA import lens. Price includes shipping and PP fee.
  5. C

FS: Leica 135mm f4 Tele-Elmar with hood

Lens in excellent condition. Comparable to APO version -- see LEICA ELMAR 135mm f/4 (1960-1965). This lens is 135/4 Tele-Elmar in Rockwell's table. Rarely used. Asking $650 including shipping and Paypal fee. SN 2481xxx
  6. C

FS: Leica 24mm f2.8 $1600

Excellent condition. Includes cap and shade. 6-bit coded with 3rd party rear-mount. Come with free B+W X-Pro filter ($50 value). Original mount available. Buyer pays shipping + PP fee.
  7. C

B+W 55mm Clear UV Haze with Multi-Resistant Coating (010M)

Used a few times. Sold the lens. $25 including shipping. pp personal or you pay fee. --Cuong
  8. C

FS: Leica 1.25x magnifier

Excellent condition. With box and pouch. $200.00
  9. C

Unlock 16-bit RAW files for M8

Check out new version of Raw converter here. M8raw2dng – Tool to convert Leica M8 RAW files to DNG
  10. C

C1 7.1.5 works fine for me but 7.2 skips converted DNG files!
  11. C

These two images compare the dynamic range between compressed vs. uncompressed RAW on M8. Using the script downloaded from the site, I can't open it with C1 Pro 7. I asked the author and he recommended me to remove the "-c" option and then it works fine with C1.
  12. C

M8 is my poor man's MM and I am very glad to stumble into this discovery via this thread http://www.reddotforum.com/showthread.php/1330-quot-RAW-quot-uncompressed-format-unlocked-for-the-M8-m8raw2dng Basically, the sensor data has 16 bit but Leica firmware only saves in 8 bit, throwing away...
  13. C

Positive Feedback

Buyer: Me Seller: davids Bought Leica 21mm finder from David. It's a very pleasant experience and got to view beautiful photos from David. Thanks David.
  14. C

Scam alert. User [email protected]

Daniel Layompe responded to my WTB for Zeiss 25mm and sent me photos of the lens. His photos were downloaded from Ebay auction by another user. Zeiss Biogon T ZM 25 mm F 2 8 ZM Lens for Leica M M9 M8 M7 M6 M Mount Leica 4047865200059 | eBay Administrator please delete this account. Thanks...
  15. C

WTB: Zeiss 25mm f2.8 ZM

Please contact for price and condition. Looking for lens in excellent+ or better with boxes, man, caps,
  16. C

WTB Leica R 24/2.8

Sent PM.
  17. C

Phase One listing SCAM - watch!

What would have happened if you had shipped? Paypal will take back the payment?