The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

FS: Leica 50mm f2 APO like new

Price: $5,800.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: FedEx Ground Selling my Leica APO-Summicron-M 50mm f/2 ASPH. Lens (Black) Leica #11141 This lens needs no introduction on its legendary picture quality and its build. It is...
  2. C

FS: Nikon 28-70mm f2.8D with Nikon L37c

SOLD on another forum. Nikon 28-70mm f2.8D in excellent condition. With Nikon front and end caps. Also with L37c Nikon filter. $750 cash-carry. USA import lens. Price includes shipping and PP fee.
  3. C

FS: Leica 135mm f4 Tele-Elmar with hood

Lens in excellent condition. Comparable to APO version -- see LEICA ELMAR 135mm f/4 (1960-1965). This lens is 135/4 Tele-Elmar in Rockwell's table. Rarely used. Asking $650 including shipping and Paypal fee. SN 2481xxx
  4. C

FS: Leica 24mm f2.8 $1600

Excellent condition. Includes cap and shade. 6-bit coded with 3rd party rear-mount. Come with free B+W X-Pro filter ($50 value). Original mount available. Buyer pays shipping + PP fee.
  5. C

B+W 55mm Clear UV Haze with Multi-Resistant Coating (010M)

Used a few times. Sold the lens. $25 including shipping. pp personal or you pay fee. --Cuong
  6. C

FS: Leica 1.25x magnifier

Excellent condition. With box and pouch. $200.00
  7. C

Unlock 16-bit RAW files for M8

M8 is my poor man's MM and I am very glad to stumble into this discovery via this thread http://www.reddotforum.com/showthread.php/1330-quot-RAW-quot-uncompressed-format-unlocked-for-the-M8-m8raw2dng Basically, the sensor data has 16 bit but Leica firmware only saves in 8 bit, throwing away...
  8. C

Scam alert. User [email protected]

Daniel Layompe responded to my WTB for Zeiss 25mm and sent me photos of the lens. His photos were downloaded from Ebay auction by another user. Zeiss Biogon T ZM 25 mm F 2 8 ZM Lens for Leica M M9 M8 M7 M6 M Mount Leica 4047865200059 | eBay Administrator please delete this account. Thanks...
  9. C

WTB: Zeiss 25mm f2.8 ZM

Please contact for price and condition. Looking for lens in excellent+ or better with boxes, man, caps,
  10. C

Zeiss 85mm 1.2 50 Year Anniversary Jahre with Pham Minh Son adapter and metal front c

Price: $3,700.00 Payment method: PayPal or MO Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: FedEx Ground Front glass pristine. Rear glass almost pristine (except for a tiny hair line scratch that you really have to look for). No dust. Oil. Smooth focus. Come with...
  11. C

Leica 19mm v2 ROM Shaved with Leitax Canon mount

SOLD Price: $2,600.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: FedEx ground included. Buyer pays insurance. Relisted. ROM. Late serial # 3796179. Glass is immaculate. Body has slight rub and tiny scrub (1mm). Condition closer to 9+. Just...
  12. C

FS: Sony SEL16f28 16mm f2.8

Price: $100.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Lens is like new, in pristine condition, in box, with lens manual. Cap is missing, unfortunately. Price is $100 net to me.
  13. C

FS: Leica 35mm 1.4 R ROM Leitax Canon mount

Late serial # 3971425. Immaculate glass. Body has tiny paint rub-off (see photo) and filter ring has slight dent but no problem to install a filter; otherwise immaculate. It has been cleaned and collimated by Focal Point, Inc. Price $2400 net to me. FedEx ground included. Insurance to be paid...
  14. C

Leica 19mm v2 ROM Shaved with Leitax Canon mount

SOLD. Price: $2,600.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: FedEx ground included. Buyer pays insurance. ROM. Late serial # 3796179. Glass is immaculate. Body has slight rub and tiny scrub (1mm). Condition closer to 9+. Lens was...
  15. C

WTB: Leica 24mm R

Please let me know condition, serial #, and price. Thanks.
  16. C

Leica M9 review on a Canon user forum

M9 photos made my jaws drop. Someday I will save up enough. This is a review of M9 on a Canon forum! http://www.canonrumors.com/reviews/the-leica-m9-experience-review
  17. C

Mint- Leica 28mm f2.8 R E55 ROM Latest Version #3779109

This lens is mint- and in superb condition with lens caps, original soft case. It is exceptionally sharp, the best 28mm f2.8. It is almost too sharp and too contrasty. Selling to fund my purchase of other lenses. You can hardly find this rare 28mm f2.8 in a better condition. Asking $1450...
  18. C

FS: Excellent+ Rokkor MC 58mm PG 1.2 EOS mount with original hood and AF Dandellion

This legendary late version lens is in excellent condition which is very hard to find for a lens this . Glass is pristine - no scratches no cleaning mark. Body has tiny marks. Focus is smooth. Focus ring clicks nicely. EOS mount is from Jim Buchanan with Dandellion AF confirmation chip (EXIF set...
  19. C

FS: Novoflex Nikon-EOS adapter

Excellent condition. BH sells this one for $280. My price $140 including shipping and Paypal.
  20. C

FS: Zeiss 50mm 1.7 Nikon mount

With Contax front cap and Nikon rear cap. Adapter is Leitax which is screwed into the lens mount. (Original Contax mount available if you want to undo the adapter). Lens is in mint condition. Focus ring is smooth (it does not click and that's what I received from the other seller). Pristine...