The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. kdemas

The 11am Project. August 21st, 11am.

Hi all. I thought it might be fun to do a non-competitive project together on August 31st. The Project: 11am. What is the 11am Project? It’s an attempt to get a glimpse of the world at one time of day, everywhere. A website will be set up so we can all enjoy the submitted images...
  2. kdemas

Decisive Challenge IV Summer 2013 Voting is Now Open.

Beings as a number of our forum members participated in the Decisive Challenge I wanted to give everyone a chance to see the entries and vote for the top 3 images. Here's all the info: Voting Time is Here! Well the hard part is done… shooting, developing, photoshopping, entering. Now comes the...
  3. kdemas

FS: Ricoh GR (APS-C) and GRD IV. Both Mint.

In a bit of a gear juggling mode I'll be selling my Ricoh GRD IV and the newly released Ricoh GR APS-C. Both are in "as-new" condition, compete with boxes and all included accessories. GRD IV has something like 300 actuations, the GR APS-C has around 500. Both are superb performers, the IV...
  4. kdemas

FS: Ricoh GXR & Lens Modules. Includes Leica M Module.

I have one too many systems so this barely used setup will have to go. I absolutely LOVE the GXR but I'm using ultra compact camers so often that this system is just sitting. I'd love to see it go to someone who will enjoy using it. What's for sale? All items boxed and "as-new". - Ricoh GXR...
  5. kdemas

FS: Ricoh GRD IV & Canon Eos M Compacts

As much as I'd like to keep these I need to let them go to finance my new Ricoh GR. I have owned booth for about a month and both have less than 200 actuations. I purchased both new, original owner. Ricoh GRD IV- $350 Shipped and PayPal'd to ConUS Bought new a month or so ago this is in...
  6. kdemas

FS: Black Contax G2 Kit

Although it pains me to sell it bills have to get paid. This G2 kit is in superb condition and included boxes (except 45mm at the moment). Prices include Shipping to ConUS. Contax G2 Body in Black- $700 Contax 28/2.8 Biogon in Black- $550 Contax 45mm Planar in Black- $500 Contax 90mm Sonnar in...
  7. kdemas

FS: Voigtlander SC Scopar 28/3.5 lens for Nikon Rangefinder

For sale is a 28/3.5 lens for Nikon rangefinders. It is in "as-new" condition complete with box, hood, caps and optional focus grip enhancer. I thought I would use a 28mm on my SP but I never did, the 50/1.4 held my attention. This lens is simply superb and now discontinued. Used exactly once...
  8. kdemas

FS: Minolta Prod 20's Camera

Minolta created this very cool retro looking camera as a special edition and built 20,000 of them. This sample is in superb condition and includes the box and all contents. It's a real head turner. Price: $195 shipped to the ConUS via FedEx. Camera comes boxed. FYI- This camera sat in the box...
  9. kdemas

FS: Voigtlander S Mount 28/3.5 lens for Nikon Rangefinder

For sale is a once used 28/3.5 lens for Nikon rangefinders. It is in "as-new" condition complete with box, hood, caps and optional focus grip enhancer. I thought I would use a 28mm on my SP but I never did, the 50/1.4 held my attention. This lens is simply superb and now discontinued. Price...
  10. kdemas

FS: Panasonic DMW-MA1 4/3 to m4/3 Adapter

Price: $120 Shipped (FedEx) and Paypal'd to the ConUS. Selling a 4/3 to m4/3 Panasonic DWM-MA1 adapter that was placed on a body exactly once. I sold my 4/3 gear shortly after buying this so it has just sat nicely in my photo closet. This adapter is pristine and will allow the use of 4/3...
  11. kdemas

FS: Ricoh GR Digital II

Ricoh GR Digital II Price: $225 Shipped and Paypal'd in ConUS. Actual International rates apply. For sale is a Ricoh GR Digital II camera complete with box and accessories. Very low use and in near pristine condition. If you've never tried a Ricoh GR camera you're in for a treat. Outstanding...
  12. kdemas

FS: Nikkor 105/2.5 LTM for Leica, With Hood.

Price: $425 Shipped and Paypal'd to the ConUS. Actual insured shipping to International. For sale is a Nikkor 105/2.5 PC lens in Leica Screw Mount (LTM) in superb condition. I have used this lens often with LTM>M adapters on my M bodies with terrific results. A legendary portrait lens. Glass...
  13. kdemas

FS: Voigtlander 28/35mm Mini-Finder in Silver

Selling my "as new" Silver Voigtlander 25/35mm mini-finder. This was only mounted on a hot shoe once, never taken out for shooting. It's in perfect condition. If you've never seen one in person they're beautiful and very small. In addition to their usefulness on rangefinders they are also...
  14. kdemas

Decisive Challenge Winter Edition Dec 15th & 16th. Join In!

Do you enjoy street photography? Hit the streets Dec 15th and/or 16th wherever you are and try to take that one killer shot. The Decisive Challenge is a bit of an homage to the great master Henri Cartier Bresson as well as a tribute to all the great street shooters, now and in the past. Members...
  15. kdemas

FS: Black Contax G2 Rangefinder and Zeiss 35-70mm Zoom

For sale: Contax G2 Black with 35-70mm Zoom. Can be bought as a kit or individually. I'm continuing to thin out my camera by getting rid of some backup gear that I just don't use often. 35mm Planar in pictures no longer available. ** Prices include Shipping to the ConUS. Actual insured shipping...
  16. kdemas

FS: Leica M5 3-Lug Body with a High Serial Number

Price: $875 Shipped and Paypal'd to the ConUS. Actual insured shipping to World. This is an Excellent 3 lug late serial number (136xxxx) M5 which is meant to be used. It's a great looking M5 but it does have a small ding on the rear to the right of the eyepiece and a bump on the rear door. That...
  17. kdemas

FS: Nikon Super Coolscan 5000 ED with SA-21 Film Loader.

Being as I've mostly gone digital I am selling my very lightly used Super Coolscan 5000 ED. I've maybe scanned 500 frames with this scanner, it's in pristine condition and works as it did when I bought it new. This is the top of the line Nikon film scanner, the best they made for 35mm and it...
  18. kdemas

Contax N System. Film Goodness!

I simply have too many film SLR kits and I don't like to see my Contax gear sitting around so...here it is! All items are in Mint or Mint- condition with all functions working perfectly. The output from this camera and all the lenses is simply remarkable, Zeiss really went all out on these...
  19. kdemas

FS: Nikon Nikkor 45mm f2.8 P Pancake Lens (Silver). Boxed & Mint.

Selling my Silver Nikon 45mm P pancake lens in pristine condition. I have had two of these terrific lenses and this one has been mounted on a camera maybe 3 times. Comes complete with the box, hood & protective filter. Awesome small lens which renders beautifully, truly unique. Build quality is...
  20. kdemas

A new Q from Pentax Ricoh. The Q10.

Upgraded sensor, faster operation, k-mount adapter and a new telephoto zoom. Doesn't come in black unfortunately. Have a look for details.