The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. H

Canon EOS R + EF adapter, RF 24-105/4 IS & 28-70/2 lenses

Hi there I have sent you a few message about this sale but no reply. If you are still interested, please send me a message. Thank you!
  2. H

Mamiya 6 and G 75mm f/3.5 for Sale

Mamiya 6 medium format rangefinder camera and G 75mm f/3.5L lens for sale $1500USD - Camera and lens in perfect working condition - All dials and buttons function perfectly - Lens focus smoothly and aperture dials click firmly - Rangefinder and viewfinder in good condition. No fungus - Lens...
  3. H

Leica Summicron ASPH 35mm F/2 Silver for sale

Silver Leica 35mm f/2 Summicron ASPH 6 Bit lens for sale. $2400USD OBO. Buyer to pay shipping and Paypal fees. Excellent condition mechanically and cosmetically. No scratches or marks on the lens elements or body. Lens focuses smoothly and the aperture dial clicks firmly. Original boxes...
  4. H

Hasselblad HTS, HC 28mm F4, HC 100mm F2.2, HC 1.7x Teleconverter, and HVM for sale

Hi everyone I am looking to sell some of my Hasselblad H equipment. I also have a H4D-60 camera for sale listed on a different thread. Happy to make a package deal! Prices are in USD. Buyer to pay shipping and Paypal fees. Hasselblad HTS Tilt Shift Adapter $1900 OBO - turns every single...
  5. H

FS: Hasselblad H4d-60 Camera in Excellent Condition

Bump! Price now $4500 USD
  6. H

FS: Hasselblad H6D-100C Kit Excellent Condition

Bump! Price now $14000 USD
  7. H

I know! I am doubting my decision too. There is something about those juicy files!
  8. H

Bump! open to offers before this goes to eBay.
  9. H

Excellent condition Hasselblad H4D-60 camera for sale $5000 OBO I am selling my Hasselblad H4D-60 camera. The camera is perfect condtion. Everything functions as it should, and the senor is flawless. There are a few light marks on the camera body that does not affect the camera's...
  10. H

Bump. I am open to offers or a combo deal with lenses. Thanks!
  11. H

Hasselblad H6D-100c Camera for sale. $15000 USD - This kit includes the camera body, the digital back, the viewfinder, and all the original accessories that came with the box ( charger, cables, caps, strap, and etc). - 2 bonus 3200 mAH battery grips included, for a total of 3 batteries. -...
  12. H

WTB: Hasselblad XCD 45mm lens Used

Hi Dennis. I sent you a PM.
  13. H

WTB/WTT Hasselblad H6D-50c or H6D-100C

Hi I am looking for a used Hasselblad H6D-50c or H6D-100c. I will consider Phase One equilivant backs as well. If you are interested, I have a Hasselblad X1D-50c camaera with the 45mm and 90mm lenses that I would like to include in the trade. Thanks. Hubert
  14. H

FS: Hasselblad HC 100mm F/2.2 Lens $2650

Sorry I am not sure what the shutter count is. I no longer have a Hasselblad H body to check the count.
  15. H

FS: Hasselblad HC 100mm F/2.2 Lens $2650

Re: FS: Hasselblad HC 100mm F/2.2 Lens $2000 New Price $2000 USD!