The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. H

Mamiya 6 and G 75mm f/3.5 for Sale

Mamiya 6 medium format rangefinder camera and G 75mm f/3.5L lens for sale $1500USD - Camera and lens in perfect working condition - All dials and buttons function perfectly - Lens focus smoothly and aperture dials click firmly - Rangefinder and viewfinder in good condition. No fungus - Lens...
  2. H

Leica Summicron ASPH 35mm F/2 Silver for sale

Silver Leica 35mm f/2 Summicron ASPH 6 Bit lens for sale. $2400USD OBO. Buyer to pay shipping and Paypal fees. Excellent condition mechanically and cosmetically. No scratches or marks on the lens elements or body. Lens focuses smoothly and the aperture dial clicks firmly. Original boxes...
  3. H

Hasselblad HTS, HC 28mm F4, HC 100mm F2.2, HC 1.7x Teleconverter, and HVM for sale

Hi everyone I am looking to sell some of my Hasselblad H equipment. I also have a H4D-60 camera for sale listed on a different thread. Happy to make a package deal! Prices are in USD. Buyer to pay shipping and Paypal fees. Hasselblad HTS Tilt Shift Adapter $1900 OBO - turns every single...
  4. H

FS: Hasselblad H4d-60 Camera in Excellent Condition

Excellent condition Hasselblad H4D-60 camera for sale $5000 OBO I am selling my Hasselblad H4D-60 camera. The camera is perfect condtion. Everything functions as it should, and the senor is flawless. There are a few light marks on the camera body that does not affect the camera's...
  5. H

FS: Hasselblad H6D-100C Kit Excellent Condition

Hasselblad H6D-100c Camera for sale. $15000 USD - This kit includes the camera body, the digital back, the viewfinder, and all the original accessories that came with the box ( charger, cables, caps, strap, and etc). - 2 bonus 3200 mAH battery grips included, for a total of 3 batteries. -...
  6. H

WTB/WTT Hasselblad H6D-50c or H6D-100C

Hi I am looking for a used Hasselblad H6D-50c or H6D-100c. I will consider Phase One equilivant backs as well. If you are interested, I have a Hasselblad X1D-50c camaera with the 45mm and 90mm lenses that I would like to include in the trade. Thanks. Hubert
  7. H

$11000 Leica S007 Kit with 70mm lens and accessories

Big price drop as I am looking to streamline my kit. Here is a complete S007 kit that will get you started in the system quickly. $11000 USD Excellent condition Leica S007 body with the following: 70mm f/2.5 lens SH lens adapter that allows for full functionality of Hasselblad HC lens on the...
  8. H

FS: Hasselblad HC 100mm F/2.2 Lens $2650

Excellent condition Hasselblad HC 100mm f/2.2 for sale. It just came back from Hasselblad service. Got a brand new AF motor. Still in the bubble wrap. Mechanically perfect. Cosmetically a little scrape on the rim. It doesn't affect anything optically and invisible if you use the hood. I am based...
  9. H

FS/FT: Sony A7R MK2 camera, battery grip, and Zeiss 55mm f/1.8 $3000

Sony A7R Mk2 camera with battery grip and Zeiss 55mm f/1.8 for sale. Cosmetically 8/10. Small scratch on the back screen. Small crack on the top of the eye piece. Mechanically functioning 100%. Backup camera rarely used, about 11000 shutter count. Comes with Sony battery grip, extra batteries...
  10. H

FS: Aquatech Panasonic GH4 Underwater Housing $1350

Aquatech GH4 underwater housing: Mechanically and cosmetically 9/10. Bought it specifically for one shoot only. You can purchase an upgrade kit from Aquatech for $800 if you'd like to use it with a different camera. I am based in Canada
  11. H

FS: Leica S007 with 35mm, 70mm, and accessories. $17000

I am interested in selling my S setup. The following is included Leica S007 body with box 2 batteries and 1 charger USB3 tether cable Extra Leica Split microprism ground glass Really Right Stuff L Bracket Leica S 35mm F/2.5. No hood Leica S 70mm F/2.5 Leica S-H adater: Adapting all your...
  12. H

$18000 FS/FT Leaf AFi-ii 10 with 50mm, 80mm, and 150mm lenses. Same as Rolleiflex Hy6

Hi guys I was wondering if there is any interest for a good condition Leaf AFI-ii 10 kit Everything as a package is $18000. Included in the kit - Leaf AFi-ii body with waist level finder - Leaf AFi-ii 10 back (56mp) with internal rotating sensor. 2392 frames - Schneider 80mm f/2.8 AFD PQS...
  13. H

WTB Rolleiflex PQ Autofocus Lenses for Afi/Hy6

Hi guys I am looking to purchase Rolleiflex PQ autofocus lenses for Leaf Afi or Rolleiflex Hy6. AF or AFD doesn't matter, but I'd prefer AF for the lower price. PQS version with the faster shutter speed is preferred, but not a requirement over autofocus. I am looking for the 50mm and 150mm. I...
  14. H

FS - Nikon D700 camera and Nikon 50mm F1.4 AF-D $1600

Hi I have a Nikon D700 camera with Nikon MB-D10 battery grip, and Nikon 50mm F/1.4 AF-D lens for sale. All together $1600 Canadian dollars. Buyer to pay actual shipping charge and Paypal fees. Nikon D700: Comes with all original accessories and box. One additional battery. The camera has...
  15. H

FS - Sony FS100 Turn-key package. $5700. Mint and Under Warranty (Canada)

Hi I am selling my Sony FS-100 camera along with a Sony NP-F970 battery, Novoflex Sony NEX / Nikon F adapter, and the FMU128 flash memory unit. $5700 Canadian dollars. The camera is in mint condition purchased from a Sony authorized dealer in October 2011. I am a professional photographer based...
  16. H

Hasselblad H4D-40 High ISO

Hi guys I am having trouble finding H4D-40 high iso files on the web. I am interested to see how clean/noisy the files are at ISO400, 800, and 1600, especially in low ambient light situations. I would do the test myself, but I am having trouble finding a rental H4D-40 or even a Hasselblad demo...
  17. H

WTB/WTT Leica M9 Steel Grey (Canada)

Hi I am interested to buy a steel grey Leica M9. It will be best if you are in Canada. I will also be interested to do a trade of Nikon D700 + Leica M8 + cash for the M9. Thanks, Hubert
  18. H

WTB Voigtlander Ultron 28mm f/2 and Noton 50mm f/1.5 for Leica M

I am located in Vancouver, B.C, Canada. Please let me know if you have one for sale. Cheers! Hubert
  19. H

WTB Profoto AcuteB 600

Hi I am looking to buy a pair of AcuteB 600, preferably with the new version of battery and built in receiver. I will need 2 heads as well. Thanks!
  20. H

FS: Hasseblad 40mm CF 9.5/10 $1800

Hi I have a Hasselblad 40mm CF lens that I would like to sell. It's in excellent condition (9.5/10) cosmetically and mechanically. I am selling because I no longer shoot digital on Hasselblad V's. The lens comes with the original Hasselblad box, lens pouch, front cap and back cap. I am...