The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. jpmac55

FS: Fujifilm X100 w/ Brand New Lens Assembly

SOLD - My X100 just returned from Fuji service where they cleaned and replaced the lens assembly with a new one. I placed the camera back in the box so you will be the first to use the new lens. You can purchase this camera without the worry of the sticky aperture blade issue. I am selling the...
  2. jpmac55

FS: M Mount Zeiss 21mm/2.8, Voigtlander 75mm /2.5 and a Leica Flash

Starting to sell gear from my Leica M8,9 days. Here are a few items, all in excellent, cared for condition: * Leica SF 24D Flash. Never used it. The Leica included batteries still in sealed wrapper. MSRP $349. My price: $240. * Zeiss Super Wide Angle 21mm f/2.8 Biogon (black) for M mount...
  3. jpmac55

FS: Nice Ricoh GRX kit for $550.

I've accumulated too much camera gear again. I have a nice Ricoh GRX kit for sale: GRX Body Lens A12 28mm f/2.5 unit LH-1 hood for the lens VF-2 Viewfinder Generic spare battery The camera & lens are in very good condition. The Ricoh V-F2 viewfinder shows some signs of wear but works great...
  4. jpmac55

FS: Leica M9...like new

Greetings, For sale is my steel grey Leica M9. My aging eyes find it harder to manually focus these days which can take the fun out of using this wonderful camera. So I decided to sell the M9 and purchase a Fuji XPro-1. The M9 is used but not by much. Shutter count is only 286. The camera...
  5. jpmac55

WTB: Leica X1 handgrip

Looking a lightly used Leica X1 hand grip. Thanks!
  6. jpmac55

Do you need something faster than f/2 on a M8?

I'm on the fence about buying a faster lens than f/2. I own two but nothing faster than that. I know many other folks have inquired on which lens is best. I've researched the different options but they all seem to melt into one meaning all of the Leica models are excellent albeit pricey. Some...